How do you stop illegal guns, stings and police work, who says? Chicago police...

No...my idea of self defense is owning the gun that the law abiding person decides they want or need...since they aren't criminals....and haven't used the gun they want to commit a crime.

No....you know my solutions.....you just hate guns so you go right back to them no matter how often I tell you what the solutions are...

--when someone commits a crime with a gun....30 years in jail.

--when a violent felon is caught with an illegal gun...30 years in jail.

--Then we deal with single teenage girls raising young males and turning them into sociopaths....

We actually care about mass public shootings.....and the biggest solution to that, as actual research shows, is to get rid of gun free zones.....

You see, I am not saying to flood the streets with guns.....shit head......I think normal, law abiding people should have access to any rifle or pistol they deem appropriate for the defense of themselves and their families...

Yeah right like Paddock? That’s what you think MORON. Like what I just said just flood the streets with more guns.
You are part of this problem.

Hey...dumb fuck.....which gun law stopped the Vegas shooter? He passed every federal background check for each fucking gun. If they have registration he would have registered all of those guns.....dumb ass......he would have used 10 round magazines and murdered just as many people.......

You, shit head......have no solution.....you hate guns and those who own them.....you have an irrational fear, considering there are close to 600 million guns in this country, with over 16.3 million people carrying them for self defense......and 2 were used by one guy out of 320 million people to murder 58 people....considering the guy in Nice, France, using a rental truck murdered 89 people and injured over 450....

So, you don't care about the dead...you have an irrational fear of guns......
A law banning assault type rifles with large clips , and bump stocks. That is what law would have stopped the Vegas shooter

Look dickbag, I am a gun owner & probably own more that you.

I am not such a fucking pussy that I need to tote a gun 24/7. I have no use for an assault type weapon that would not be outweighed by the death tolls from these mass killings.

When you can present an argument that is rational...we will listen to you...since the facts, the truth and reality show you are irrational...here is some truth for you......

Moron...knife murders.....2009-2013.....

2009----1,836
2010----1,933
2011----1,611
2012---1,769
2013---1.956

Rifle murder....

2009---351
2010---367
2011---332
2012---298
2013---285

---------

The list below comes from the old definition of 4 killed to make a shooting a mass shooting...if you now go to the link there are more than listed below...but that is because Mother Jones changed the list from the time I first posted it...and changed to obama's new standard of only 3 dead to make a mass shooting...

I have put obama's updated number in parenthesis..........

we will see....

US Mass Shootings, 1982-2015: Data From Mother Jones' Investigation

2015....4 ( obama's new standard....7)

2014....2 (4)

2002 not listed so more than likely 0

1985... not listed so probably 0

1983...not listed so probably 0

How many deaths on average according to Mother Jones...anti gun, uber left wing Mother Jones.......each year, well less than 73.
2014..... 9
2013..... 36
2012..... 72
2011..... 19
2002...not listed by mother jones

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

Cars, Accidental deaths 2013......35,369

Poisons...accidental deaths 2013....38,851

Alcohol...accidental deaths 2013...29,001

gravity....accidental falling deaths 2013...30,208
Accidental drowning.....3,391
Accidental exposure to smoke, fire and flames.....2,760

Deaths from mass shootings 2015..... 37

Knives have purpose other than a weapon.

Why is that too much for your NRA brain to handle?

Knives are used to cut and stab. What is cut and or stabbed is determined by the wielder of the knife.

A rifle is used to propel a projectile at a target. What that target happens to be is determined solely by the person firing the rifle.

And FBI statistics show us that knives are used to kill more people every year than are rifles

Not sure what you're trying to say, but with lax rules, I bet some of the guns you've sold have been used in crimes. What do you think?
I am not responsible after they leave my store, they all get background checks.

It must suck living life scared? Lol
Why? Does is suck to be a merchant of death?
It’s no different than selling any other type of merchandise… Plain as that.
Firearm ownership makes america a better place, I’m doing a service for America.
Guns are literally killing the US. And you are part of the problem.
Na, There are many, many things much more dangerous than firearms... take your pick...
2017 Real Time Death Statistics in America
The only thing more dangerous than a gun is a unscrupulous gun dealer like you who only cares about making money.

Hey...dumb fuck.....which gun law stopped the Vegas shooter? He passed every federal background check for each fucking gun.

Then the background checks aren't thorough enough.

Come on, if hte press can find out this guy was a nut in a few hours, a real background check could, too.

The Vegas shooter would have passed any background check, the Orlando Night Club shooter passed a thorough background check for his security job, a 10 month background check by the FBI, 3 interviews with trained FBI interrogators and an undercover approach by another FBI agent...and he passed all of that...and all the background checks to buy his guns...

If you put every gun manufacturer in the world out of business then people will make their own guns

And then you arrest them when they do it. Put them into a cell with a large black man and a jar of vasoline. Problem solved.
We have too many people in jail
'we lock up more people than anyone

Sound familiar?
We lock up more people than anyone because we have more guns than anyone. That was easy.

No....we lock up more drug offenders than anyone else...moron.

Yes. People like you is part of this problem. No one said you cannot defend yourself or owning or buying a gun.
Your definition of self defense is owning these massive assault military big guns.

Your only and only solution which I told many many times ——- Is to flood the streets with more of these big guns. Because of your god given rights 2nd amendment. Who don’t give a shit about all these massacres. Just flood these streets with more guns.
You are a moron.

No...my idea of self defense is owning the gun that the law abiding person decides they want or need...since they aren't criminals....and haven't used the gun they want to commit a crime.

No....you know my solutions.....you just hate guns so you go right back to them no matter how often I tell you what the solutions are...

--Then we deal with single teenage girls raising young males and turning them into sociopaths....

We actually care about mass public shootings.....and the biggest solution to that, as actual research shows, is to get rid of gun free zones.....

You see, I am not saying to flood the streets with guns.....shit head......I think normal, law abiding people should have access to any rifle or pistol they deem appropriate for the defense of themselves and their families...

Yeah right like Paddock? That’s what you think MORON. Like what I just said just flood the streets with more guns.

Hey...dumb fuck.....which gun law stopped the Vegas shooter? He passed every federal background check for each fucking gun. If they have registration he would have registered all of those guns.....dumb ass......he would have used 10 round magazines and murdered just as many people.......

You, shit head......have no solution.....you hate guns and those who own them.....you have an irrational fear, considering there are close to 600 million guns in this country, with over 16.3 million people carrying them for self defense......and 2 were used by one guy out of 320 million people to murder 58 people....considering the guy in Nice, France, using a rental truck murdered 89 people and injured over 450....

A law banning assault type rifles with large clips , and bump stocks. That is what law would have stopped the Vegas shooter

I am not such a fucking pussy that I need to tote a gun 24/7. I have no use for an assault type weapon that would not be outweighed by the death tolls from these mass killings.

Yeah you own guns and yet you don't understand the FACT that those
assault type" weapons are nothing but plain old everyday semiautomatic rifles.

Actually, I now call them Civilian self defense rifles....I think that is the most accurate way to describe them.

Yeah you own guns and yet you don't understand the FACT that those
assault type" weapons are nothing but plain old everyday semiautomatic rifles.

I understand asswipe. Ban all semi automatic rifles that can accept larger capacity magazines.
Now, does that make you feel better?

Jesus Christ you people are stupid.

I still want to know why you are such crybabies because you might not to legally have a mean looking semiautomatic when you can have a non-mean looking one? Is it because the only reason you want these mean looking guns is due to some mental deficiency? If so, you shouldn't own any guns.

Explain that.

Moron......magazine capacity has no effect on crime or mass shootings.....there are 100,000,000 million of those magazines in this Country, at a mimimum.....and 600 million guns, with 16 million of them self defense rifles......

They are not a problem...except for you......

When you can present an argument that is rational...we will listen to you...since the facts, the truth and reality show you are irrational...here is some truth for you......

2009----1,836
2010----1,933
2011----1,611
2012---1,769
2013---1.956

Rifle murder....

2009---351
2010---367
2011---332
2012---298
2013---285

---------

The list below comes from the old definition of 4 killed to make a shooting a mass shooting...if you now go to the link there are more than listed below...but that is because Mother Jones changed the list from the time I first posted it...and changed to obama's new standard of only 3 dead to make a mass shooting...

I have put obama's updated number in parenthesis..........

we will see....

2015....4 ( obama's new standard....7)

2014....2 (4)

2002 not listed so more than likely 0

1985... not listed so probably 0

1983...not listed so probably 0

How many deaths on average according to Mother Jones...anti gun, uber left wing Mother Jones.......each year, well less than 73.
2014..... 9
2013..... 36
2012..... 72
2011..... 19
2002...not listed by mother jones

Cars, Accidental deaths 2013......35,369

Poisons...accidental deaths 2013....38,851

Alcohol...accidental deaths 2013...29,001

gravity....accidental falling deaths 2013...30,208
Accidental drowning.....3,391
Accidental exposure to smoke, fire and flames.....2,760

Deaths from mass shootings 2015..... 37

Knives have purpose other than a weapon.

Why is that too much for your NRA brain to handle?

Self defense rifles like the AR-15 and the civilian AK have a more important purpose than knives do.....saving the life of the owner .......which they do better than knives...

And knives are used to murder more people than those rifles...every single year...

2009----1,836
2010----1,933
2011----1,611
2012---1,769
2013---1.956

Rifle murder....

2009---351
2010---367
2011---332
2012---298
2013---285

By criminals and their criminal activity. Dip shit
Not sure what you're trying to say, but with lax rules, I bet some of the guns you've sold have been used in crimes. What do you think?

Firearm ownership makes america a better place, I’m doing a service for America.

No.....guns are factually saving lives in the United States....they are used 1,500,000 times a year to stop violent criminals and to save lives...many times stopping mass public shooters as well....

There is nothing you post about guns that is accurate, true, factual or based in reality....

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 16.3 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...
-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

No.....guns are factually saving lives in the United States....they are used 1,500,000 times a year to stop violent criminals and to save lives...many times stopping mass public shooters as well....

There is nothing you post about guns that is accurate, true, factual or based in reality....

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 16.3 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...
-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

Arguing that we need guns to protect us from people with guns is a circular argument.

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Arguing that we need guns to protect us from people with guns is a circular argument.

People are just as deadly without guns.

And IDGAF if a person doesn't have gun if he attempts violence on me or my wife all that I care about is that I have the best means to protect myself and my wife.

And that is a firearm.

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Wow...the stupid is strong with you....

Yes...I was wrong...when a violent criminal attacks you, a rainbow and unicorns are the most effective method of self defense....

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Yes...I was wrong...when a violent criminal attacks you, a rainbow and unicorns are the most effective method of self defense....
Just curious, where do you live that a violent criminal will attack you and you need to be packing all the time? Sounds like it's time to move.

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Just curious, where do you live that a violent criminal will attack you and you need to be packing all the time? Sounds like it's time to move.

Only a complete idiot thinks they will never be the victim of a violent crime.

I bet this guy that very same thing once upon a time before his wife and daughter were raped and burned alive that is.

Cheshire, Connecticut, home invasion murders - Wikipedia

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

I bet this guy that very same thing once upon a time before his wife and daughter were raped and burned alive that is.

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Unless your sitting watching TV and you have a gun on you, you might be able to react in time for a home invasion. If your gun is anywhere else but next to you or on you, you're fucked anyways. And not too many sane people sit there watching TV with a gun on them.

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Unless your sitting watching TV and you have a gun on you, you might be able to react in time for a home invasion. If your gun is anywhere else but next to you or on you, you're fucked anyways. And not too many sane people sit there watching TV with a gun on them.

Which is why people choose to carry a concealed weapon at all times and why people lock their doors when they are asleep.

There is real violence in this world you seem to deny that but one day you might have your mind changed the hard way like Dr Petit did.

Which is why people choose to carry a concealed weapon at all times and why people lock their doors when they are asleep.

There is real violence in this world you seem to deny that but one day you might have your mind changed the hard way like Dr Petit did.
If you're sitting at home watching TV and you feel the need to be packing, then there is something very seriously wrong with the country you live in, and at the very least, the area that you live in.

If you're sitting at home watching TV and you feel the need to be packing, then there is something very seriously wrong with the country you live in, and at the very least, the area that you live in.

Yup Dr Petit thought the same thing. He thought he lived in a "good area". He wasn't armed, he left his doors open and his wife and daughter got raped and burned alive.

It doesn't matter where you live.

People kill people
People have always killed people
People will always kill people

It is a fact as irrefutable as gravity.

Only idiots like you deny it.

Yup Dr Petit thought the same thing. He thought he lived in a "good area". He wasn't armed, he left his doors open and his wife and daughter got raped and burned alive.

People kill people

I've lived in the same town for about 25 tears and no one has ever been murdered, raped or burnt alive here in that time. it must suck where you live.

People kill people

I've lived in the same town for about 25 tears and no one has ever been murdered, raped or burnt alive here in that time. it must suck where you live.

Count yourself lucky not immune.

And FYI Cheshire, CT is a very nice area.

Where I live we have had no real crime in the 10 years I have lived here but I am not naive enough to think nothing can ever happen.

You are.

People kill people

Count yourself lucky not immune.

And FYI Cheshire, CT is a very nice area.

Where I live we have had no real crime in the 10 years I have lived here but I am not naive enough to think nothing can ever happen.

You are.
No, I chose to live in a place where I KNOW nothing will happen.

Forum List

Back