How do you reason or make peace with men like this?

What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you see these images of Gaza? CONCENTRATION CAMP! Yup, me too!

idf_blog.jpg

492651125.jpg

almashtal1.jpg

ScreenShot-510.jpg

Gaza%2BGrand%2BPalace%2BHotel%2B1.jpg

20110424_GazaHotel1.jpg
The first thing that comes to mind is the fact that your first picture is from Malasia (Suria KLCC Mall)
suria-klcc-mall.jpg

Border crossings are restricted because even Egypt is fed up with their terroristic behavior. Considering vast majority of Gazans are actually invaders from Egypt, even they don't trust them. Can't say I blame people for trying to protect their citizens. You see how it works? No I don't think you see anything. You just want Palestinians to get a chance to kill more Jews, and then blame the Jews for it. Ain't gonna happen.
You're one of the biggest liars on the planet, you fuckin' asshole!

What does denying people medical treatment have to do with Israeli national security, you fuck?

locked in: The humanitarian impact of two years of blockade on the Gaza
Follow-up treatment for people suffering from complex injuries and permanent disabilities inflicted during the most recent Israeli offensive has created an enormous burden for a health system weakened by shortages of facilities, equipment, and drugs. The inability of medical staff to upgrade their knowledge and skills due to the continued travel restrictions has significantly undermined the quality of health services in Gaza.

Patients in need of specialized treatment outside Gaza must go through an arduous and uncertain process to obtain the necessary permits required to leave Gaza, adding considerable anguish and stress to patients’ lives. Since January 2008, 40 percent of the applications for permits to leave Gaza were rejected or delayed, compared to approximately 10 percent in 2006
When a Gazan author, can't leave to go to New York, for a book tour, it's a concentration camp.

You're just a piece of shit, who doesn't have the balls to be honest.

Because far too many have been caught trying to smuggle bombs into Israeli hospitals, so now they are either turned down flat or made to go through interrogation and protracted entry rules. Israel is under no legal duress to provide the Palestinians with any medical services, or to allow them access to Israel so they can seek medical services elsewhere. Just the same as the USA is not under any legal duress to take in any of its enemies for medical treatment.

You really have to wonder that allegedly intelligent people forced their way in to these men's land, upset them by stealing they territory and building them into a concentration camp, then asks "Why do they want to do us harm?"

Egypt and jordan forced their way in and took the land.
Israel is a reality and hamas has to be brought to the table and address what is best for the people, not keep making unrealistic demands or encourage blanket violence. Sadly they are not helping bring about a state or unite the palestinian people. All they are doing to inciting more hate and spread lies to those they are supposed to be leading. They are leading their people like lemmings off a cliff to their death.

I agree both parties need to be brought to the table to negotiate...

Neither side do themselves any favours...

You talk of Hamas incitement...

Here is an example of Israeli incitement...

http://online.wsj.com/articles/israel-announces-plans-for-1-000-new-settler-homes-1414426441

“The French build in Paris, the English build in London, and the Israelis build in Jerusalem. Why come and tell the Jews not to live in Jerusalem? Because it will heat up the atmosphere?” he (Netanyahu) said in an address to parliament.

So now tell me that Netanyahu wants peace.

These are settlement homes in occupied territory, neither Paris nor London are occupied territory.

Chalk and cheese again as Jerusalem pre 1949 was majority Jewish owned, and they were forcibly removed by the Palestinians. Now they are reclaiming their land and property and the Palestinians don't like it so tell LIES. They wave their artificially aged rust keys around as it they were legal land titles, fooling no one but themselves.

For the record Paris and London are occupied territories as shown by the levels of immigrant population in both Capital cities. And they do what they want without fear of retribution.

Phoney, did you read the article? :eusa_doh:

Let me pick a few salient points from the article for you...

"The districts are considered settlements by the international community because they are built in areas the Israeli army captured during the 1967 Arab-Israeli war."

"Palestinians and the international community have expressed concern that the Israeli building projects will prevent the establishment of a capital city in the Arab neighborhoods of Jerusalem and isolate them from the West Bank."

"“This announcement amounts to evidence of an intent to further commit crimes defined by and punishable under international law,” said Palestinian negotiator Saeb Erekat."

"In Washington, the State Department was “deeply concerned” by reports of the new settlement units, spokeswoman Jen Psaki said.

“We view settlement activity as illegitimate and unequivocally oppose unilateral steps that prejudge the future of Jerusalem,” she said. “Israel’s leaders have said they would support a pathway to a two-state solution, but moving forward with this type of action would be incompatible with the pursuit of peace.”

So, Israel says it would support a two state solution but does everything in it's power to stop ANY solution.

See where the lies are coming from Phoney!

I've said it before and I will say it again. Israel has no intention on peace... It suits Israel to keep the Palestinians where they are.

And your last comment Phoney, well, shall I even bother asking for links from you to prove that utterly racist statement?

Phoney proves he is a racist... :clap:

Means absolutely nothing as no definitive evidence of the settlements not being on Jewish owned land stolen by the Palestinians in 1949 has been shown. So produce the evidence and you might have a case, if you cant then you are just repeating ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA.
Also the PLO as the representatives of the Palestinian people signed a set of treaties giving Israel the legal right to build settlements in the west bank, and are now realising that their hands are tied.

Where is there a racist comment in my post regarding the occupation of London, Paris and Palestine ?

Israel has a proven track record of dealing fairly when it comes to peace talks, the Palestinians only have a track record of demands and violence. They even have it as part of their national charter to never negotiate with Israel. So who is actually LYING now

What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you see these images of Gaza? CONCENTRATION CAMP! Yup, me too!

idf_blog.jpg

492651125.jpg

almashtal1.jpg

ScreenShot-510.jpg

20110424_GazaHotel1.jpg
The first thing that comes to mind is the fact that your first picture is from Malasia (Suria KLCC Mall)
suria-klcc-mall.jpg

Take another look and you can see at least 20 differences between the two pictures, and all to do with the building itself

Also the PLO as the representatives of the Palestinian people signed a set of treaties giving Israel the legal right to build settlements in the west bank, and are now realising that their hands are tied.

Which particular treaty are you referring to?

Link?

What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you see these images of Gazan? CONCENTRATION CAMP! Yup, me too!

idf_blog.jpg

492651125.jpg

Looks like the Warsaw Ghetto , just like Monti the propaganda machine said !
Uhh, ok, you posted a tiny fraction of Gaza. Your point, propaganda-tici ?

Now, that's funny. Tourists galore and so many 5 star hotels. Grow up you moron. You are the propagandist, I post fact.

Uhh, ok, you posted a tiny fraction of Gaza. Your point, propaganda-tici ?

Now, that's funny. Tourists galore and so many 5 star hotels. Grow up you moron. You are the propagandist, I post fact.

I wasn't aware that concentration camps had 5 star hotels....

So, wanna continue exposing yourself for dumbass propaganda king that you are, or do you want to give up ?

What suffering!

Let's play a game, it's called "find the rocket launcher in the concentration camp":

gaza%2Bmarket%2B2.jpg

hi-stoffel-market-jpg.jpg

0911261326180uWY.jpg

It is not a siege on food. It is a siege on freedom.

Food and aid is the propaganda version.

Load of crap.

idf_blog.jpg

492651125.jpg

almashtal1.jpg

ScreenShot-510.jpg

20110424_GazaHotel1.jpg
suria-klcc-mall.jpg

Yeah so? One got mixed in by mistake.

How about these dipshit, are they fake pictures as well?

"Concentration camp", what a joke! Ha ha ha ha.

gaza_ao42ds15.jpg

44742a0778f840263f83eef39985b77c.jpg

gmall1.jpg

gaza-city-view.JPG

Last edited:
Border crossings are restricted because even Egypt is fed up with their terroristic behavior. Considering vast majority of Gazans are actually invaders from Egypt, even they don't trust them. Can't say I blame people for trying to protect their citizens. You see how it works? No I don't think you see anything. You just want Palestinians to get a chance to kill more Jews, and then blame the Jews for it. Ain't gonna happen.
You're one of the biggest liars on the planet, you fuckin' asshole!

What does denying people medical treatment have to do with Israeli national security, you fuck?

locked in: The humanitarian impact of two years of blockade on the Gaza
Follow-up treatment for people suffering from complex injuries and permanent disabilities inflicted during the most recent Israeli offensive has created an enormous burden for a health system weakened by shortages of facilities, equipment, and drugs. The inability of medical staff to upgrade their knowledge and skills due to the continued travel restrictions has significantly undermined the quality of health services in Gaza.

Patients in need of specialized treatment outside Gaza must go through an arduous and uncertain process to obtain the necessary permits required to leave Gaza, adding considerable anguish and stress to patients’ lives. Since January 2008, 40 percent of the applications for permits to leave Gaza were rejected or delayed, compared to approximately 10 percent in 2006
When a Gazan author, can't leave to go to New York, for a book tour, it's a concentration camp.

You're just a piece of shit, who doesn't have the balls to be honest.

You realize that was after Oslo. When the PA was created the refugees were expected to return to their developing state. PA did not allow, keeping them trapped as a pawn against Israeli talks.

Yeah so? How about these dipshit, are they fake pictures as well?

"Concentration camp", what a joke.

44742a0778f840263f83eef39985b77c.jpg

It is easier for those of low IQ to simply repeat the buzz terms created for them as framing devices than it is to actually think. That is why we are subject to such a steady stream of idiocy about "apartheid" and whatnot in that this represents the limits of the cognitive ability of these useful idiots.

The idiocy is associated with the cognitive dissonance of the Israel Firsters. Of course Israel is an Apartheid state. It controls territory and millions of non-Jews who are kept separate from Jews in nearly every aspect of life and have different laws applied to them.

video of the mall opening.

Seriously, is that the best you can do to show us the 'luxury' of the Gaza strip?
I think the worst mall in the worst town I have even been to had better. And the goods? If that is the selection of a "luxury mall" then they would be thrilled at the content of a 'dollar or less' store.

You make a good point Aris, but your point is that if THAT is luxury in a city of 1.8 million people, then the deprivation is catastrophic.

The idiocy is associated with the cognitive dissonance of the Israel Firsters. Of course Israel is an Apartheid state. It controls territory and millions of non-Jews who are kept separate from Jews in nearly every aspect of life and have different laws applied to them.
Says who, you? Why don't you examine the Shariah filth Islamic apartheid state of Palestine that Palestinians want to replace Israel with? That is, of course, after the intolerant, violent savages have destroyed the only Jewish state.

Well, they won't get to do that. Never again means never again.

Last edited:

Seriously, is that the best you can do to show us the 'luxury' of the Gaza strip?
I think the worst mall in the worst town I have even been to had better. And the goods? If that is the selection of a "luxury mall" then they would be thrilled at the content of a 'dollar or less' store.

You make a good point Aris, but your point is that if THAT is luxury in a city of 1.8 million people, then the deprivation is catastrophic.

Yes, the moral and ethical depravation is catastrophic. That's why they insist on killing the Jews instead of making their own lives better. It's called Palestinian Mentality.

Concentration camp, my ass.

Wow, despite being under seige, routinely bombed, shelled and sniped at, deprived of just about everything and relying on goods smuggled in through underground tunnels; they can still succeed in trying to build a better life for themselves. Just imagine what they could do without the Zionist scourge on their backs. What an amazing people, I tip my hat to them.

Wow, despite being under seige, routinely bombed, shelled and sniped at, deprived of just about everything and relying on goods smuggled in through underground tunnels; they can still succeed in trying to build a better life for themselves. Just imagine what they could do without the Zionist scourge on their backs. What an amazing people, I tip my hat to them.

Ok, so now you're trying a different tact. We went from "concentration camp" to "despite shooting rockets and using most of the money figuring out ways to brainwash their people into killing Jews, the corrupt Islamic terrorist thieves built a few things to manipulate their people even more".

You tip your Islamic Kufi I mean hat to them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back