How Do You Know When The The Prison System Has Failed

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Child molester texted Georgia girl nude photos from prison
Child molester texted Georgia girl nude photos from prison, report says

It appears 2-time convicted child molester Robert Lewis Gunn has NOT been rehabilitated, as he was caught sending nude photos of himself to an under-aged girl from prison. He was supposed to get out of jail in 2026, but this little stunt added 3 more years to his sentence.

Perhaps it is time Mr. Gunn was given extended prison privileges...such as being let out of his cell and into the yard amongst general population inmates during 'exercise time'. Inmates have a special place in their hearts for pedophiles and child molesters. I am pretty sure Mr. Gunn would find the attention he has been missing among the other prisoners who he would meet out in the yard.

The bigger problem, though, is how the prison system, in trying to treat these 'victims of society' with respect at the same time has allowed them to become out of control.

Cell phones in jail is only one small example...but it is a huge problem. How I honestly do not know.

Which states have the most smuggled prison cellphones?

I work in a facility that has several electronic devices that 1) detect the presence of any cell phone / electronic device and sets off an alarm and 2) sends out a jamming signal that can block any cell phone signal coming in or going out. These devices could render any and all cell phones useless while at the same time informing guards of the presence of any cell phones.

Crime in prisons are actually pretty rampant, from cell phones to drugs to shivs / weapons to even RAPE.
(*** WTF is THAT? If rape occurs in prisons there are lots you can do about it. I would not be against using drugs or known foods in prison that have been proven to prevent erections and reduce libido.)

You know who I miss and respected?

Arizona SHERIFF JOE ARPAIO

If I were President I would appoint a special position /Czar Status and put him in charge of all the prisons in the country! :p

I loved what Arpaio did as Sheriff.

He had a Tent City jail out in the Arizona heat.
-- When prisoners complained about the heat he told them there were soldiers in Iraq in worse heat carrying 70lb packs.

His prisoners wore the 'old style' striped inmate uniforms with PINK underwear.

He reportedly required prisoners to work.

He fed them water and baloney sandwiches.

He made them pedal a stationary bike for an hour for one hour of TV time.
-- 'If an inmate slows down and fails to pedal fast enough, an audible noise sounds off to warn inmates that the TV is shutting down."
- Sheriff Joe Arpaio Presents Prison Exercise Plan: Inmates Pedal for TV Privileges

Once when a TV crew was interviewing an inmate as Joe walked around the inmate told them that this was the toughest prison he had ever been in and that it was cruel and unusual punishment...at which point Joe leaned in and told him, "Then don't break the law in Maricopa county."
Bwuhahaha.....

You can bet prisoners did not have cell phones, drugs, or run around raping one another in Joe's jail.

With all the problems prisons are reporting and all the abuses / crimes being committed from the inside of prisons these days, like Mr. Gunn's, Sheriff Joe just might have had the blue print for the solution!

Prisons are not for rehabilitation......can we not just shoot these people???

you've committed felonies, and so has your mom. ever kissed anyone who was not at least 18? that's a felony in some states. Ever had oral sex? that's a felony in at least one state, even if it's with your spouse. ever downloaded music? that's a felony copyright infringement. ever use pirated software?

Forum List

Back