How do you feel about foreigners making campaign contributions?

I feel about the same concerning foreigners contributing to campaigns as I feel about foreign students running for national office.

But apparently a majority of Americans disagree with me. So....I guess if they accept the one they should have no trouble at all with the other.

I feel about the same concerning foreigners contributing to campaigns as I feel about foreign students running for national office.

But apparently a majority of Americans disagree with me. So....I guess if they accept the one they should have no trouble at all with the other.

Your not fond of Piyush either, eh my friend ;)

Last edited:

I am against any candidate of any party accepting foreign contributions, especially if the countries are not our allies. Other countries protect their own interests, not ours. Some countries hate America and would love to see us on our knees, so they would fund the candidate that would help make that happen.

Some of our allies may contribute in hopes of achieving what is in our best interests, but it's still risky.

No outsiders should have anything to do with our elections.

All of our national elections have been taken over by dirty money, thanks GOP for making money=speech. Now some "people" can speak so loud that none of us get heard. It would be wonderful to get some real election finance reform but when it comes to the GOP things are just peachy.

Forum List

Back