How do we put a stop the the New World Order?

Once again you have not proven anything of the sort. You try to interject words that are not in the statement. Your problem not mine.
No where in the post did I say ..."they don't want people to profit from their own work.." something you totally concocted.
So if someone could read the statement to you and try to interpret it in the real manner it was phrased, then get back to me.
The real hypocrisy comes from you and your type. Working men and women that want their just dues are greedy, to you, but those at the top can be as greedy as they wish. Why? Because they work so hard for it.
Again, when you have a full understanding of the post. Say something worth printing.

Well, you had your chance and it is quite obvious you had nothing.
No name calling or insulting in the post at all.
Have a good day.

Two clear insults. Seriously, what is wrong with you?

Of course, I get it now. When you tell someone their "value" is they don't want people to profit from their own work, they want wealth concentrated in the hands of the wealthy, and conclude with "you would know," you're just having a bit of fun. When someone saying something to you, you whine that one shouldn't insult, it detracts from the discussion.

LOL, liberals are a hoot, you're incapable of recognizing your own hypocrisy and double standards.

Once again you have not proven anything of the sort

I didn't have to "prove" anything. You mocked someone for writing insults in a post, I showed you did the same thing in your first post in that same discussion. Man up.
lets see if I can figure this out.
should workers be rewarded for their productivity. yes they should.
should companies and corporations be rewarded for their capital used to create the conditions under which workers can produce. yes they should.
the question here is who gets the "lions" share of the profits. many would say, in a union environment, that such matters would be negotiated between the two parties. in non-union environments such matters must be negotiated by the worker-company negotiations (you know - mano-e-mano) does this condition, normally, put the non-union worker at a disadvantage?

Once again you have not proven anything of the sort

I didn't have to "prove" anything. You mocked someone for writing insults in a post, I showed you did the same thing in your first post in that same discussion. Man up.
should companies and corporations be rewarded for their capital used to create the conditions under which workers can produce. yes they should.
the question here is who gets the "lions" share of the profits. many would say, in a union environment, that such matters would be negotiated between the two parties. in non-union environments such matters must be negotiated by the worker-company negotiations (you know - mano-e-mano) does this condition, normally, put the non-union worker at a disadvantage?

Irrelevant to the point. He said they had a "value" that the worker not profit from their own work. He could have made the Marxist rhetoric point without the insult. Then he threw in the sarcastic "you would know," clearly another insult. Then he whined about insults...

LOL, liberals take to logic like a fish to ketchup...

Irrelevant to the point. He said they had a "value" that the worker not profit from their own work. He could have made the Marxist rhetoric point without the insult. Then he threw in the sarcastic "you would know," clearly another insult. Then he whined about insults...

guess I've become too used to insults. I feel all people who disagree with me are entitled to their incorrect opinions.

guess I've become too used to insults. I feel all people who disagree with me are entitled to their incorrect opinions.

It's not a problem, I was just laughing at him for whining about insults when he joined the discussion dishing out insults. Other than that, I wouldn't have mentioned it.

Still injecting your thoughts into a statement. You clearly have a very muddled view of what marxism is.
use another of the rights talking points while you are at it, let me help you....redistribution of wealth.

Keep on denying.

Last edited:
Still injecting your thoughts into a statement. You clearly have a very muddled view of what marxism is

And you're very clear about the concept, which you whole heartedly support and are unclear about the term, which you think doesn't apply to you.

They will never remove themselves from power without the force of arms. Until that day we are fucked.
I understand the frustration - I'm there. but, do you really wish to dispose of them, with the obvious repercussions, with violence. think of it this way - how better to make a change than to use the constitution to force the change. such an irony seems much better than another revolution. an Article V convention awaits and the required number of states have petitioned the feds. contact your congress representatives and request why the congress has not called the convention. Article V requires they do so. time is of the essence - congress will drag this out if they can.

I fully support the Article V Convention. Have for some time. To put our house back in order. I want a Restored Republic. Not a pure Democracy. We screwed up when we strayed away from Convention.

As far as the money manipulation, if they continue to crash us and damage our future then one day it may very well come to blows.

Ignorant reactionary nonsense.

The ‘house’ does not need to be ‘put back in order.’

Equally idiotic is the notion that we’ve ‘strayed from the Constitution,’ nothing could be further from the truth – we are currently following and obeying the Constitution, just as the Framers intended.

Indeed, more Americans enjoy greater freedom and liberty today than at any time in this Nation’s history, and the best America is yet to come as gay Americans and others finally realize their comprehensive civil rights.

The last thing we need is for you and other nitwits on the radical right seeking to return America to the bad old days when only white male land owners were allowed to vote.

They will never remove themselves from power without the force of arms. Until that day we are fucked.
I understand the frustration - I'm there. but, do you really wish to dispose of them, with the obvious repercussions, with violence. think of it this way - how better to make a change than to use the constitution to force the change. such an irony seems much better than another revolution. an Article V convention awaits and the required number of states have petitioned the feds. contact your congress representatives and request why the congress has not called the convention. Article V requires they do so. time is of the essence - congress will drag this out if they can.

I fully support the Article V Convention. Have for some time. To put our house back in order. I want a Restored Republic. Not a pure Democracy. We screwed up when we strayed away from Convention.

As far as the money manipulation, if they continue to crash us and damage our future then one day it may very well come to blows.

Bring it, bitches!

Ignorant reactionary nonsense.

The ‘house’ does not need to be ‘put back in order.’

Equally idiotic is the notion that we’ve ‘strayed from the Constitution,’ nothing could be further from the truth – we are currently following and obeying the Constitution, just as the Framers intended.

Indeed, more Americans enjoy greater freedom and liberty today than at any time in this Nation’s history, and the best America is yet to come as gay Americans and others finally realize their comprehensive civil rights.

The last thing we need is for you and other nitwits on the radical right seeking to return America to the bad old days when only white male land owners were allowed to vote.
I can see you do not approve of any change in the status quo. sad, actually. our congress is too busy investigating insignificant dribble and wasting time to delay all real legislation until after the elections, to perform their duties as employees of the people. and you honestly believe a change is not needed. I submit you must be part of the "moneyed" we were warned about by Jefferson and Franklin over 200 years ago.

I can see you do not approve of any change in the status quo. sad, actually. our congress is too busy investigating insignificant dribble and wasting time to delay all real legislation until after the elections, to perform their duties as employees of the people. and you honestly believe a change is not needed. I submit you must be part of the "moneyed" we were warned about by Jefferson and Franklin over 200 years ago.
MOST of the posters on political forums as well as pundits on the establishment media are in one or another way on the payroll of the establishment: it is not limited to the MSM, it includes experts on independent networks and forums like this: people who tell the real truth are shunned, banned, pushed into conspiracy theory sections, while people with flawed mentality are promoted, given shows to bash one of the two sides of the political circus. and the poster you are referring to, I only guess, is perhaps one of the many who would like advance their career, their standing, and just like dogs, people feel who the master is, how much is ok to bark at the master and when it is time to wiggle the tail and side with the master. what WE, the people need to do, is find a way to identify fraud and unite, and that is what I discuss extensively in my speeches on Youtube titled Liberating Humanity series.

MOST of the posters on political forums as well as pundits on the establishment media are in one or another way on the payroll of the establishment: it is not limited to the MSM, it includes experts on independent networks and forums like this: people who tell the real truth are shunned, banned, pushed into conspiracy theory sections, while people with flawed mentality are promoted, given shows to bash one of the two sides of the political circus. and the poster you are referring to, I only guess, is perhaps one of the many who would like advance their career, their standing, and just like dogs, people feel who the master is, how much is ok to bark at the master and when it is time to wiggle the tail and side with the master. what WE, the people need to do, is find a way to identify fraud and unite, and that is what I discuss extensively in my speeches on Youtube titled Liberating Humanity series.
kinda sounded like a typical, run-of-the-mill troll to me. since I don't have any party loyalties (to me, they are simply two sides of the same coin), I call them down when needed and then move on. being a realist does have advantages. thanks.

MOST of the posters on political forums as well as pundits on the establishment media are in one or another way on the payroll of the establishment: it is not limited to the MSM, it includes experts on independent networks and forums like this: yada, yada, yada...

OK PV, I admit it I'm a dingbat yada, yada,
I believe you.

Forum List

Back