How do we put a stop the the New World Order?

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
Please share ideas, I want to know whom to help, I do not want to see all the war mongering and corruption.
It must also be noted that my other threads wherever I begin to ask specific questions are all being abandoned due to the inability to answer simple questions.

[ame=http://youtu.be/V1SIbYYwj34]Liberating Humanity - New World Order - YouTube[/ame]

Line them up against a wall and shoot.................

Unless you want to go the peaceful route of a Constitutional Convention...............

You know they will not give up their power..........

Just saying.

Help crash the system and kill everyone of the mother fuckers you can. It's going to crash eventually so just wait at the airport and zip David Rock and Bill Gates with all the 5.56 you can get your hands on before they escape to the Caymans.

I think I am a little bit more serious than either of you two about this, but thank you for your responses.

Please share ideas, I want to know whom to help, I do not want to see all the war mongering and corruption.
It must also be noted that my other threads wherever I begin to ask specific questions are all being abandoned due to the inability to answer simple questions.

Liberating Humanity - New World Order - YouTube

kill all the leaders and and the guys below them....just a suggestion...

Rich people pull most of the strings and start most of the wars and cause much of the suffering?

I'm sure some pundit thought the same thing in Rome in 50 B.C.

New World Order?

Or Same-Old-Same-Old World Order?

Let's see.............think now....................it might come to you............wait for a minute................!
Maybe stopping the extremely one sided concentration of wealth.
But that goes against your core principal.
When others are allowed to profit from their work and the profits of the company or corporation the concentration of power diminishes to the ultra wealthy.
But again! you know

Let's see.............think now....................it might come to you............wait for a minute................!
When others are allowed to profit from their work and the profits of the company or corporation the concentration of power diminishes to the ultra wealthy.
But again! you know

This is pure Marx you know...do you admit you are a Marxist....and if not, what do you call yourself? Just curious.

But again! you know
"against my core principal"? I have no clue what you mean.

One, identity what you mean by NWO: what are its components?

Two, the two forces that drive history are energy and centralization.

Three, tell us how you will do it.

Let me guess...kill da evil Jews? So many idiots on this forum. How is going with inviting yourself onto a major network.

One, identity what you mean by NWO: what are its components?

Two, the two forces that drive history are energy and centralization.

Three, tell us how you will do it.
1. New World Government:
- No interest on people's money
- All democratic elections must include “against” option
- Every citizen of the world over the age of 50 receives a modest retirement paid by their nation's government
- Politicians can not live behind gated communities
- Property taxes must never rise
- People on public assistance prohibited from having more than 2 children (lawless Island exception)

This movement does not recognize the establishment media or donations.

3. As soon as I get the 1% of intelligent people who care enough about justice to join together, the situation will be created by my creator where people will WANT change: I describe it in part 1 of liberating humanity:

Last edited by a moderator:
How do we put a stop the the New World Order?

A bullet in Assad's head

A nuke on Teheran

A cruel and unusual strike on Boko Haram

A coup in Pakistan

A nuke on Pyongyang

Elect Trump president

A rigid return to virtue in the USA.

Actually, I am serious. Exterminate them without mercy or pause.
We are getting ahead of ourselves - how do we get to that POSITION where we can even take power away from them?

They no longer have power when they are gone and buried.
You are not being serious: how do we get to that position where we can do ANYTHING to them? you try to take out ONE of them now and you are gone, you may say I will be gone if I try it NOW, but I am still alive, and I understand that joking about it which causes no threat to them is allowed, but I am still alive if I am serious, and I'm asking what can be done to take them out by any means possible? be more specific

Forum List

Back