How do we combat rampant vote by mail fraud?

Where did this Suspicion come from? From the first time Trump came down the elevator he said if he lost it was because the election was rigged. & hes saying it again, but he won the election, so should he not have been supporting that elections are fair? why would a president want to undermine Democracy. to say I will work to keep voting safe is one thing. to destroy all trust with layers of suspicion a very bad deal.

Fake ballots aren’t going to be a problem. The system can catch them. I think the problems will be forged ballots filled out by people other than the registered voter. If every ballot were sent out return receipt and had to be signed for by the registered voter and returned the same way, I could be confident that the vast majority of the mail-in votes would be legimate. There would be a paper trail both ways. As I understand it, the democrats just want to make a mass mailing of ballots with no safeguards at all. I’m not in favor of that and true or not, there will always be a suspicion of rampant voting fraud.

There was suspicion of widespread voter fraud in 2016 too; right up until the blob won. He appointed a commission. That found almost no significant voter fraud.

Whatever the story was then or whatever the story will be now....

On 12/12 or there abouts; the elections will all be certified and a the electors will be picked to vote a few days later. Book it. None of this hysteria about voter fraud and shenanigans is going to matter one iota.

Forum List

Back