How do we combat rampant vote by mail fraud?

If Trump wins the election night tallies and then by some "miracle" loses a week later due to mail ballot counting, do you really see people accepting this as a clean win?

I don’t see Team Trump accepting defeat regardless of how badly they lose

Now who is being paranoid?

Paranoid?
Trump has already proclaimed it

You have a direct quote on that?

always love opinion pieces dancing around as fact checks.

He questions the integrity of mail in voting, same as many are doing. I no place does he say he will refuse to accept defeat.

If he loses in the count and it turns out there was fraud, are you saying he should just accept the fraud?

Here you can see him, tramp himself, speaking.
This is going to get ugly

Regardless of how badly he loses, Trump is preparing to contest the election in the courts indefinitely

Then tighten up the process so neither side can contest the election. Why make the system more vulnerable? To what purpose?

Trump will contest regardless of what you do

He is still claiming 3 million Mexicans voted against him

it doesn't matter if Trump or Biden contests. Make the voting system as foolproof as possible. Either vote in person or request an absentee ballot that must be mailed in at least two weeks before the election so it can be registered and counted prior to the actual election day.

Therefore, mass potential voter fraud is eliminated and either side can cry all they want.....it won't matter.

If Trump wins the election night tallies and then by some "miracle" loses a week later due to mail ballot counting, do you really see people accepting this as a clean win?

Paranoid?

He questions the integrity of mail in voting, same as many are doing. I no place does he say he will refuse to accept defeat.

If he loses in the count and it turns out there was fraud, are you saying he should just accept the fraud?

That's not him claiming he won't accept the results. That's him exhorting his base to go out and vote to make any cheating meaningless.

Paranoid?

This is going to get ugly

Regardless of how badly he loses, Trump is preparing to contest the election in the courts indefinitely

Then tighten up the process so neither side can contest the election. Why make the system more vulnerable? To what purpose?

Trump will contest regardless of what you do

He is still claiming 3 million Mexicans voted against him

it doesn't matter if Trump or Biden contests. Make the voting system as foolproof as possible. Either vote in person or request an absentee ballot that must be mailed in at least two weeks before the election so it can be registered and counted prior to the actual election day.

Therefore, mass potential voter fraud is eliminated and either side can cry all they want.....it won't matter.

I still want to go with a 24 hour voting period, 9 PM the day before to 9 PM the day of, and the day is always a national holiday, every year.

Mail in and early voting just increases the chance and assumption of this.

Can you explain how that fraud can be committed ?

vote early, vote often. If local election officials turn a blind eye to any games, who is there to stop them?
OK....you vote early
Your name is marked in the voters as having voted.

How do you vote again?

Find someone who you know won't be voting, and votes in a district that has "friends" running the election.

rinse, repeat.
How do you know who will vote and who will not?
Are you going to risk prison to cast one vote?

Each party has observers at the polls.......who has that many friends?

Voter fraud has happened in the past, it happens in the present, and it has a greater chance of happening now with all the "ins" your side is demanding.
Show some rampant examples of voters sending fake votes or voting in person multiple times.

It is exceeding rare

I think that when more ballots come in from democrook districts than actual registered voters the courts will get involved. As long as everyone who isn't a piece of shit votes against the democrook party, the bulk of the election will still look like the 2010 election and most every democrook will lose.

vote early, vote often. If local election officials turn a blind eye to any games, who is there to stop them?
OK....you vote early

How do you vote again?

Find someone who you know won't be voting, and votes in a district that has "friends" running the election.

rinse, repeat.

Voter fraud has happened in the past, it happens in the present, and it has a greater chance of happening now with all the "ins" your side is demanding.
Show some rampant examples of voters sending fake votes or voting in person multiple times.

It is exceeding rare

Why do you want to make the voting system less secure and undermine confidence in the system? What is your ultimate purpose?

What are the safeguards to prevent someone who receives the wrong ballet from signing the dead person's name and mailing it in?

They verify the signature against the one on file.
If you get caught submitting a ballot for a dead person, you will go to jail.
Want to risk it?

Is every signature checked and are election officials hand writing experts?

They are taught the basics.
Even I can identify a signature that is not even close to the one on file
Plus, many states notify the voter, if the voter's signature does not match, and gives them the opportunity to prove it is their signature now, and the election office, makes out a new signature card on them.

Many states also have upc code tracking for their ballot, so the voter can follow it, to make certain they got it, and accepted it.

What are the safeguards to prevent someone who receives the wrong ballet from signing the dead person's name and mailing it in?

Want to risk it?

Based on your responses and others it is clear election fraud is much easier with mass mailed unsolicited ballots than showing up in person. I truly want as fair an honest elections as possible. If my candidate legitimately loses oh well, that is our system of Government. I can live with that no problem.

What I cannot live with is election fraud or mass confusion in elections due to unsound or easily manipulated election processes.

The mass mailing of millions of unrequested ballots has far too many holes in it. If the desire is to go in this direction it needs to be much more foolproof. We are not there yet.
Trump wants it that way....

The house had money in their second stimulus designated to states to specifically shore up Their absentee voting' s safety and accuracy and timeliness, and Trump said on Fox, not passing the House bill, prevents states from doing such....which he was in favor of....

OK....you vote early

How do you vote again?

rinse, repeat.

It is exceeding rare

Or just getting caught is exceedingly rare.

Whatever fraud takes place, the election results will be certified and we will have a winner. The idea that somehow there will be no accepting the election results is folly. All of this whining is useless. For the record, I think Trump gets a second term.

Whatever fraud takes place, the election results will be certified and we will have a winner. The idea that somehow there will be no accepting the election results is folly. All of this whining is useless. For the record, I think Trump gets a second term.
Odds are usually in favor of the incumbent...

But I truly hope that is not the case!

I honestly don't know who will win. I think it will largely depend on the debates. If Biden is not in obvious mental decline he has a good shot. If he makes the same gaffes he made in the Democratic Debates he is toast.

You have to remember, the DNC fixed the entire process again to get rid of Bernie. Everyone was instructed to clear the path for Joe. Personally, I think a more legitimate Primary process would have unified the Dems more. But the DNC cannot help putting their thumb on the scale.

I know I will be TV side to watch the debates. I am sure you will as well.

I honestly don't know who will win. I think it will largely depend on the debates. If Biden is not in obvious mental decline he has a good shot. If he makes the same gaffes he made in the Democratic Debates he is toast.

You have to remember, the DNC fixed the entire process again to get rid of Bernie. Everyone was instructed to clear the path for Joe. Personally, I think a more legitimate Primary process would have unified the Dems more. But the DNC cannot help putting their thumb on the scale.

LOL...

You couldn't pay me enough to watch the debates. I could care less if Biden is on life support. I'm voting for him. The only thing that matters--in my opinion--is who gets their voters out. Then again, I'm the same one who predicted the Clinton landslide 4 years ago.

LOL...

You couldn't pay me enough to watch the debates. I could care less if Biden is on life support. I'm voting for him. The only thing that matters--in my opinion--is who gets their voters out. Then again, I'm the same one who predicted the Clinton landslide 4 years ago.

That is truly sad. I honestly think Trump's policies are best for the Country. I have not heard a single Democrat say anything about Biden's policies. I mean zero. Like you they don't care. And they don't care if he is brain dead or as you say "on life support."

I think the media feels the same way you do. As always the only thing they talk about 24/7 is Trump. Joe is an utterly empty suit. They could care less about his position on anything.

Want to risk it?

Plus, many states notify the voter, if the voter's signature does not match, and gives them the opportunity to prove it is their signature now, and the election office, makes out a new signature card on them.

Many states also have upc code tracking for their ballot, so the voter can follow it, to make certain they got it, and accepted it.

I know Mi does, they are unsure if you had a stoke or are writing with your non dominate hand. There are many instances where writing can change without affecting your cognition. MS getting worst.... etc. At least they are suppose to.

The first thing we do is admit that there is no rampant voter fraud. There will always be some that will try but the numbers are very low. politicians should not be discrediting our elections, If there is anyone tampering with elections its the political class doing it. both sides.

LOL...

That is truly sad. I honestly think Trump's policies are best for the Country. I have not heard a single Democrat say anything about Biden's policies. I mean zero. Like you they don't care. And they don't care if he is brain dead or as you say "on life support."

I think the media feels the same way you do. As always the only thing they talk about 24/7 is Trump. Joe is an utterly empty suit. They could care less about his position on anything.

Im aware of his policies and like some of them. I’ve heard several commentators discuss them. Trump’s policies are vague and moronic. And he’s failed to Deliver on cornerstone Campaign promises

If this is a serious thread, OP, please provide PROOF of "rampant voter fraud" happening in this country.

Something tells me that if Trump happens to win by some wild fluke, or curse rather, you folks will say it was totally up-an-up.

Are you willing to stand on your word now, here, today and state your definitive belief of the election whether it will be legit or not, BEFORE the actual election comes?

Be a man. Stand by your word.

Last edited:
Fake ballots aren’t going to be a problem. The system can catch them. I think the problems will be forged ballots filled out by people other than the registered voter. If every ballot were sent out return receipt and had to be signed for by the registered voter and returned the same way, I could be confident that the vast majority of the mail-in votes would be legimate. There would be a paper trail both ways. As I understand it, the democrats just want to make a mass mailing of ballots with no safeguards at all. I’m not in favor of that and true or not, there will always be a suspicion of rampant voting fraud.

Forum List

Back