How do we combat rampant vote by mail fraud?

If Trump wins the election night tallies and then by some "miracle" loses a week later due to mail ballot counting, do you really see people accepting this as a clean win?

I don’t see Team Trump accepting defeat regardless of how badly they lose

Now who is being paranoid?

Paranoid?
Trump has already proclaimed it

You have a direct quote on that?

Mail in and early voting just increases the chance and assumption of this.

Can you explain how that fraud can be committed ?

vote early, vote often. If local election officials turn a blind eye to any games, who is there to stop them?
OK....you vote early
Your name is marked in the voters as having voted.

How do you vote again?

Find someone who you know won't be voting, and votes in a district that has "friends" running the election.

rinse, repeat.

If Trump wins the election night tallies and then by some "miracle" loses a week later due to mail ballot counting, do you really see people accepting this as a clean win?

Paranoid?

always love opinion pieces dancing around as fact checks.

He questions the integrity of mail in voting, same as many are doing. I no place does he say he will refuse to accept defeat.

If he loses in the count and it turns out there was fraud, are you saying he should just accept the fraud?

I see the gullible cultist are again showing how easily they are manipulated.
And a MIT study showed in a 20 year study that voter mail fraud happened only 0.00006% of the time!
Man, you Little Trumpsters are pathetic.:happy-1:

vote early, vote often. If local election officials turn a blind eye to any games, who is there to stop them?
OK....you vote early

How do you vote again?

Find someone who you know won't be voting, and votes in a district that has "friends" running the election.

rinse, repeat.
How do you know who will vote and who will not?
Are you going to risk prison to cast one vote?

Each party has observers at the polls.......who has that many friends?

Paranoid?

He questions the integrity of mail in voting, same as many are doing. I no place does he say he will refuse to accept defeat.

If he loses in the count and it turns out there was fraud, are you saying he should just accept the fraud?
Why is Trump already laying the groundwork for a fake election?
Without any evidence

Joe Biden has repeatedly said he has faith in the American system of voting.

Shows how confident he is
Trump is preparing to lose

Paranoid?

Here you can see him, tramp himself, speaking.

Paranoid?

This is going to get ugly

Regardless of how badly he loses, Trump is preparing to contest the election in the courts indefinitely

What are the safeguards to prevent someone who receives the wrong ballet from signing the dead person's name and mailing it in?

They verify the signature against the one on file.
If you get caught submitting a ballot for a dead person, you will go to jail.
Want to risk it?

Is every signature checked and are election officials hand writing experts?

They are taught the basics.
Even I can identify a signature that is not even close to the one on file

Based on your responses and others it is clear election fraud is much easier with mass mailed unsolicited ballots than showing up in person. I truly want as fair an honest elections as possible. If my candidate legitimately loses oh well, that is our system of Government. I can live with that no problem.

What I cannot live with is election fraud or mass confusion in elections due to unsound or easily manipulated election processes.

The mass mailing of millions of unrequested ballots has far too many holes in it. If the desire is to go in this direction it needs to be much more foolproof. We are not there yet.

Paranoid?

Regardless of how badly he loses, Trump is preparing to contest the election in the courts indefinitely

Then tighten up the process so neither side can contest the election. Why make the system more vulnerable? To what purpose?

Paranoid?

Then tighten up the process so neither side can contest the election. Why make the system more vulnerable? To what purpose?

Trump will contest regardless of what you do

He is still claiming 3 million Mexicans voted against him

OK....you vote early

How do you vote again?

rinse, repeat.
How do you know who will vote and who will not?
Are you going to risk prison to cast one vote?

Each party has observers at the polls.......who has that many friends?

Voter fraud has happened in the past, it happens in the present, and it has a greater chance of happening now with all the "ins" your side is demanding.

Paranoid?

Why is Trump already laying the groundwork for a fake election?
Without any evidence

He is voicing concerns over fraud, same as many on this thread.

You and the writers of this supposed "fact check" add the nefarious intent.

Forum List

Back