How do we combat rampant vote by mail fraud?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is an actual question but because of its partisan nature, it may not fit the CDZ...but it is still a legitimate debate topic.

What do we do to stop the democrat party from flooding the election process with 10s of thousands, if not a lot more, of fake votes by mail? As we have seen from various sources, the plan seems to be to just flood the system with fake ballots....then, on election day, contest every single one of them in order to get the biden vote up. We have this sourced from an article on an actual democrat operative who stated how the democrat party has, in the past, done this.

What do we do to combat this? Is there anything we can do...if they are going to simply go through voter rolls, print ballots in the names of those citizens, alive or dead, and send them in? Then, the weeks following the election they start counting, and contesting....and counting until biden is put over the top?

What do we do to save this country? If this is allowed to happen, how do we ever have a real election again?

The whisteblower — whose identity, rap sheet and long history working as a consultant to various campaigns were confirmed by The Post — says he not only changed ballots himself over the years, but led teams of fraudsters and mentored at least 20 operatives in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania — a critical 2020 swing state.
-----
“There is no race in New Jersey — from city council to United States Senate — that we haven’t worked on,” the tipster said. “I worked on a fire commissioner’s race in Burlington County. The smaller the race, the easier it is to do.”

A Bernie Sanders die-hard with no horse in the presidential race, he said he felt compelled to come forward in the hope that states would act now to fix the glaring security problems present in mail-in ballots.

“This is a real thing,” he said. “And there is going to be a f–king war coming November 3rd over this stuff … If they knew how the sausage was made, they could fix it.”

I think the courts will have to step in and stop vote by mail unless it is by legitimate absentee ballots.......mass mail outs need to be stopped and they have to be stopped soon...........

I know you can hear the democrat party machines printing those ballots already....they will need the time to get the 10s of thousands of ballots ready to go...

Bar codes.
Signatures.
Notarization.
Imprisonment
Fines.
Our elections have always managed to muddle through to victory and that is just how it has always been...Whether it takes the the Senate or the Supreme Court to make a decision it has been done and the nation continues. I can't believe you Trumpete's are so weak on the issue that you constantly live in fear of that which is nothing to fear.

It isn't a joke........and the system hasn't been in place long enough to put up the safeguards that we would need......that is why, at a minimum, this should be put off until the next Presidential election and then trial runs should be done....if at all.........to just change on a dime creates to much oportunity for stealing an election..

This is an actual question but because of its partisan nature, it may not fit the CDZ...but it is still a legitimate debate topic.

What do we do to stop the democrat party from flooding the election process with 10s of thousands, if not a lot more, of fake votes by mail? As we have seen from various sources, the plan seems to be to just flood the system with fake ballots....then, on election day, contest every single one of them in order to get the biden vote up. We have this sourced from an article on an actual democrat operative who stated how the democrat party has, in the past, done this.

What do we do to combat this? Is there anything we can do...if they are going to simply go through voter rolls, print ballots in the names of those citizens, alive or dead, and send them in? Then, the weeks following the election they start counting, and contesting....and counting until biden is put over the top?

What do we do to save this country? If this is allowed to happen, how do we ever have a real election again?

The whisteblower — whose identity, rap sheet and long history working as a consultant to various campaigns were confirmed by The Post — says he not only changed ballots himself over the years, but led teams of fraudsters and mentored at least 20 operatives in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania — a critical 2020 swing state.
-----
“There is no race in New Jersey — from city council to United States Senate — that we haven’t worked on,” the tipster said. “I worked on a fire commissioner’s race in Burlington County. The smaller the race, the easier it is to do.”

A Bernie Sanders die-hard with no horse in the presidential race, he said he felt compelled to come forward in the hope that states would act now to fix the glaring security problems present in mail-in ballots.

“This is a real thing,” he said. “And there is going to be a f–king war coming November 3rd over this stuff … If they knew how the sausage was made, they could fix it.”

I think the courts will have to step in and stop vote by mail unless it is by legitimate absentee ballots.......mass mail outs need to be stopped and they have to be stopped soon...........

I know you can hear the democrat party machines printing those ballots already....they will need the time to get the 10s of thousands of ballots ready to go...
During this election I dont think we can

There will be wholesale democrat cheating

and if they win dems will never lose another election - ever

Republicans are going to monitor the polls as best they can but they'll never be able to stop all the ballot box stuffing that is about to happen. Republicans would be smart to vote at the polls too. It's easy to imagine thousands of votes being thrown out too. If we can't stop our DOJ from running a coup against our President, I doubt that we can stop voter fraud. Mail in voting is evil. MAGA

Last edited:
Bar codes.
Signatures.
Notarization.
Imprisonment
Fines.
Our elections have always managed to muddle through to victory and that is just how it has always been...Whether it takes the the Senate or the Supreme Court to make a decision it has been done and the nation continues. I can't believe you Trumpete's are so weak on the issue that you constantly live in fear of that which is nothing to fear.

Yes, because if fraud does occur resulting in a Biden win, there is a mechanism to fix the issue by doing....um.....what?

You want a civil war to happen again, the fastest way is to have an election decided by fraud, and then people find out there is no way to fix it.

What do we do to stop the democrat party from flooding the election process with 10s of thousands, if not a lot more, of fake votes by mail?

Every mail in ballot has a unique bar code that is generated for each registered voter.

Fake ballots will not have an acceptable bar code.

That means that you cannot submit fake ballots.
Does that mean you will stop flooding the board with threads claiming the ballots will be fake? No

-----

That is the problem and the reason for this thread. Can it be stopped?

Bar codes.
Signatures.
Notarization.
Imprisonment
Fines.

It isn't a joke........and the system hasn't been in place long enough to put up the safeguards that we would need......that is why, at a minimum, this should be put off until the next Presidential election and then trial runs should be done....if at all.........to just change on a dime creates to much oportunity for stealing an election..
No one is going to steal an election what with all the people watching this election.

-----

No, it is a states rights activity and the feds can't stop it.

Republicans are going to monitor the polls as best they can but they'll never be able to stop all the ballot box stuffing that is about to happen. Republicans would be smart to vote at the polls too. It's easy to imagine thousands of votes being thrown out too. Mail in voting is evil. MAGA

How can stuffing the ballot box be done?
How would you do it?

What do we do to stop the democrat party from flooding the election process with 10s of thousands, if not a lot more, of fake votes by mail?

Every mail in ballot has a unique bar code that is generated for each registered voter.

Does that mean you will stop flooding the board with threads claiming the ballots will be fake? No

Every mail in ballot will be contested, and as Dick Morris, the toe sucker, stated.....the swing states have democrat party Attorney Generals funded by George soros....so they will have every incentive to ignore what you just posted.

-----

No, it is a states rights activity and the feds can't stop it.

Voter fraud is a federal issue......

Bar codes.
Signatures.
Notarization.
Imprisonment
Fines.

First you'd have to have rampant vote-by-mail fraud.

We've been voting by mail for about a century. Very little fraud was ever discovered.

Good measures you mentioned though. I'm all for making the voting process as sterile as possible.

Bar codes.
Signatures.
Notarization.
Imprisonment
Fines.

We've been voting by mail for about a century. Very little fraud was ever discovered.

Good measures you mentioned though. I'm all for making the voting process as sterile as possible.

Wrong....we have not been voting by mail with general vote by mail ballots...it has been absentee ballots which are completely different........sending out millions of ballots created from voter rolls with biden selected, which can then be falsely defended as true ballots has never happened on this scale before...this election will be that scale.

And how do we know it's that registered voter voting, and not people collecting unused ballots and voting with them?

Is every ballot going to be checked for this? What about checking every one to make sure the person is still alive?

What about unions requiring people to fill out their ballot with a rep with them? What if companies decide to do it?

What happens when we find out a person voted in person AND mailed in a ballot? What happens when they claim they never mailed it in, or even received it?

Bar codes.
Signatures.
Notarization.
Imprisonment
Fines.

Wrong....we have not been voting by mail with general vote by mail ballots...it has been absentee ballots which are completely different........sending out millions of ballots created from voter rolls with biden selected, which can then be falsely defended as true ballots has never happened on this scale before...this election will be that scale.

I'm correct.
The ballots have been sent through the mail. Very little fraud has been discovered.

Your pretending that suddenly everyone is going to be committing fraud is clown-like.

Barcodes aren't going to stop dead people and former residents from having votes illegally submitted. Mail in voting is evil. This is asking for big trouble.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back