How Do I Get COVID-19 Medications?

So you believe that crimes that resulted in death a year ago should not be punished. Sure since you did the murdering
I believe you’re a crazy person who believes they know better than people actually dealing with the pandemic.

You’re a backseat driver. Zero responsibility yet all the answers. That goes for Dan Erickson too. Dude runs an urgent care. He’s not even in a hospital.
LOL and you obviously know how to treat a biological weapon better than anyone else.

The schizzo is you dude, so tell us why should doctors get to murder people at will like you do? and have the balls to admit it?

You are a sad sack of shit that has no independent thought, all you can do is repeat the party line. I pity people like you as your freedom is dependent on your always saying the right thing or they execute you from reality.

What is your stock portfolio up today? or are you still paying off your college bills and want me to helpy you out.

You are what you are and the government completely owns you because you did what they ask which led to unnecessary deaths and now your conscience is eating you away from the inside. I have the truth and God the Father with me, all you have is the party leader
Let me guess, like others here you live on dividend income; right? LOL
Hell no, my chicken farm gained 7 percent in trading today and another 10.25 percent after the bell in post market trading.

Enjoy.

Oh as for my dividends, I reinvest in my companies, though not necessarily the same one that issued me the cash

You are a delusional obsessive compulsive psychopath in denial who has spent an entire day maintaining that medical doctors have the right to murder people by their obvious errors.
The case you pointed out of a two year old with cancer wasn’t even the fault of the physicians. She didn’t die from chemo. She died because a pharmacy technician filled their orders wrong.

It is an obvious medical error but has nothing to do with the physicians. The remainder of the story isn’t even accurate. She was not “cured”. Oncologists don’t talk like that. People like you do because you don’t know what you’re talking about.

You think you’re better than physicians despite never having helped anyone.

You are a delusional obsessive compulsive psychopath in denial who has spent an entire day maintaining that medical doctors have the right to murder people by their obvious errors.
The case you pointed out of a two year old with cancer wasn’t even the fault of the physicians. She didn’t die from chemo. She died because a pharmacy technician filled their orders wrong.

It is an obvious medical error but has nothing to do with the physicians. The remainder of the story isn’t even accurate. She was not “cured”. Oncologists don’t talk like that. People like you do because you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Emily's death was unnecessary because she was already cured of cancer and the extra treatment was not called for, the treatment was ordered by doctors padding the insurance bill for their own profit, a crime in all 50 states. That said you are absolutely the most delusional person that I have ever come across on the internet, first you admit to killing people and now you defend the killing of the people that turn to doctors for help. I assure you that Satan has a great spot all picked out for you, he might actually introduce you to Adolph your hero. I pity everything you said today and everything that you represent, you have given a new high to the hypocritical oath and you have demonstrated that the CDC is really a terrorist organization, perhaps even engineering the covid that supposedly escaped in China. Time will tell what you are so defensive about.

Former CDC head claims COVID-19 likely came from lab, but what lab exactly? We shall also find out why Fauci was financing biological warfare in China. All that you accomplished today was to call attention to the issue, so thanks for that.​

Emily's death was unnecessary because she was already cured of cancer and the extra treatment was not called for, the treatment was ordered by doctors padding the insurance bill for their own profit, a crime in all 50 states. That said you are absolutely the most delusional person that I have ever come across on the internet, first you admit to killing people and now you defend the killing of the people that turn to doctors for help. I assure you that Satan has a great spot all picked out for you, he might actually introduce you to Adolph your hero. I pity everything you said today and everything that you represent, you have given a new high to the hypocritical oath and you have demonstrated that the CDC is really a terrorist organization, perhaps even engineering the covid that supposedly escaped in China. Time will tell what you are so defensive about.

Former CDC head claims COVID-19 likely came from lab, but what lab exactly?​

I admit only that I'm not perfect and that I can always do better. If that makes me deserving of hell, then I'm going to be in the company of every other human being ever in existence because none of us are perfect.

The rest is your vivid imagination and very motivated desire to feel superior to everyone despite having never helped anyone but yourself.

Emily wasn't cured of cancer and her death didn't occur because the doctor ordered chemotherapy. The doctor didn't kill her, the technician who made the medication did. It could have happened on the first dose or the last dose or any in-between. It wasn't a necessary death, but it wasn't because some doctor killed her.

I admit only that I'm not perfect and that I can always do better. If that makes me deserving of hell, then I'm going to be in the company of every other human being ever in existence because none of us are perfect.

The rest is your vivid imagination and very motivated desire to feel superior to everyone despite having never helped anyone but yourself.

Emily wasn't cured of cancer and her death didn't occur because the doctor ordered chemotherapy. The doctor didn't kill her, the technician who made the medication did. It could have happened on the first dose or the last dose or any in-between. It wasn't a necessary death, but it wasn't because some doctor killed her.
Ah what the heck, who needs a bunch of old people and little kids anyway. Old people drag down society, which is probably why China engineered covid to off old people and if a 2 year old dies the fact is that the parents probably have time to make another one anyway. So all things said doctors are helping society by killing sick people.

Some life you are pretending to live there

13-Year-Old Boy Dies Three Days After Taking Second COVID Shot​

A 13-year-old Michigan boy has died just three days after receiving his second dose of the Pfizer brand COVID-19 vaccine. Preliminary autopsy results indicate that following his vaccination, the boy’s heart has become enlarged and surrounded by fluid, a symptom similar to those documented in other teen boys who have experienced severe and potentially lethal side effects following their COVID vaccination.​

“A week ago today my brother’s 13-year-old son had his 2nd covid shot,” Jacob Clynick’s aunt, Tami Burages, posted in a tweet, providing a photo of his vaccination card for proof. “Less than 3 days later he died.” She added, “The initial autopsy results (done Friday) were that his heart was enlarged and there was some fluid surrounding it. He had no known health problems. Was on no medications,” the post continued.

stock-vector-stamp-with-word-murder-grunge-style-on-white-background-593100098.jpg

Ah what the heck, who needs a bunch of old people and little kids anyway. Old people drag down society, which is probably why China engineered covid to off old people and if a 2 year old dies the fact is that the parents probably have time to make another one anyway. So all things said doctors are helping society by killing sick people.

Right. The world would be far better off if we did nothing as you suggest.

No one gets chemotherapy because it sometimes causes adverse reactions. No one gets ventilators because, well, not sure what you mean. People in your world just die of cancer and suffocate in you’re little oxygen tents.

You do what you want, I mean that. But don’t lie about medicine because you have a superiority complex.

No one gets chemotherapy because it sometimes causes adverse reactions. No one gets ventilators because, well, not sure what you mean. People in your world just die of cancer and suffocate in you’re little oxygen tents.

You do what you want, I mean that. But don’t lie about medicine because you have a superiority complex.
Fact 1, is that if I were treated for kidney disease, liver disease, lupus as two doctors erroneously diagnosed me as having the treatments would clearly have eroded my health and or killed me. Then there was the doctor who removed fluid from my knee and forgot to test resulting in the infection in my knee worsening requiring an unneeded surgery.

Fact 2, we need to know how many people you have killed with your errors

Fact 3, you ever consider that you might have a more respectable life if you went into private practice instead of being a government clown?

Fact 4, everyone loves me, except for the internet clowns who test me.

Last edited:

Fact 1, is that if I were treated for kidney disease, liver disease, lupus as two doctors erroneously diagnosed me as having the treatments would clearly have eroded my health and or killed me. Then there was the doctor who removed fluid from my knee and forgot to test resulting in the infection in my knee worsening requiring an unneeded surgery.

Fact 3, you ever consider that you might have a more respectable life if you went into private practice instead of being a government clown?

Fact: You can’t tell the difference between deaths from the common cold and deaths from cold weather.

Dont ever give anyone medical advice. You’ll get someone killed.

Fact: You can’t tell the difference between deaths from the common cold and deaths from cold weather.

The government clown tries to retort.

Well, you do demonstrate your ignorance pretty readily.

Care to acknowledge you are an idiot that can’t figure out what “cold” means in context?

Care to acknowledge you are an idiot that can’t figure out what “cold” means in context?
The government clown is getting more desperate by the second. You put yourself in this situation and now the whole bunch of idiots on your team is laughing at you.

The government clown is getting more desperate by the second. You put yourself in this situation and now the whole bunch of idiots on your team is laughing at you.
Desperate? You tried to claim thousands were dying from the common cold and cited hypothermia deaths.

Desperate is you trying to ignore it.

Desperate? You tried to claim thousands were dying from the common cold and cited hypothermia deaths.

You need to pop another Chlorpromazine.

It’s pretty sad when you attack the mistakes of others but can’t even recognize your own.

It’s pretty sad when you attack the mistakes of others but can’t even recognize your own.
It's pretty sad that you are reduced to infantile childish lies, in all seriousness you are behaving like an 8 year old who dropped their milk.

However if you want to discuss temperature the quantum computer system that I invested in operates at 4 Kelvins.

Since the global elite cartel and the democrat propaganda wing are actively CENSORING any and all alternative treatments to their poison experimental jab, it has been harder than usual to find information on treatments other than their shot that's killing thousands of people.

Here is how...

----------------

How Do I Get COVID-19 Medication?

1​

Click on the Contact A Physician button. Fill out the form and pay $90. The physician will call you typically within 24 to 48 hours. Please keep your phone with you. After your telemed appointment, the pharmacy will contact you for your payment information and mailing address to send the prescription to you. If you have questions for the pharmacy, please contact Ravkoo Pharmacy at 863-875-5700 or email them at [email protected].

2​

Due to the extraordinarily high demand for AFLDS telemedicine services and medications, the pharmacy has been unable to meet demand as quickly as it would like. They are addressing this issue and it will be improved, however in the meantime please note the following.
  • First – patients with symptoms will be prioritized. If you do not have symptoms, please do not say you do – you have time to receive your meds and you will still receive them relatively quickly. We are asking everyone to act honorably knowing they will be able to get what they need.
  • Second – typically the physician is able to see you the same day or the next day, and the pharmacy typically sees you within 24 hours of that. Please be patient as it now may take up to 72 hours.
  • Third – as a reminder – our physician services are available for payment only because we still have a free market which is allowing you to buy something you want for a fair price. We have received thousands of emails from non-Americans who would pay exorbitant fees to stand where you freely stand: the ability to purchase something useful. So we do not answer any emails from people asking us about this service being covered by insurance. We are outside the insurance system specifically because the insurance system is blocking you from obtaining what you need for your good health.

3​

Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), Ivermectin, and other COVID-19 medications can be obtained by prescription in the USA in almost every state. AFLDS-trained and licensed physicians are available via telemedicine for a short consultation. Our physicians know that HCQ and Zinc are effective both prophylactically and when used early. The telemedicine physician will review your history. Almost all patients can safely take these medications.

4​

If you miss the telemed call, you can either wait for the second call (which will come), send an email to [email protected], or call their customer service at (855) 503-2657.

Keeping that link just in case chicken soup ,vitamin c and zinc are not enough for the progressive democratic socialist delta variant

It's pretty sad that you are reduced to infantile childish lies, in all seriousness you are behaving like an 8 year old who dropped their milk.
What was the childish lie?
Your entire life has been reduced to a lie.
At least I’m the one who has some connection to reality. You’re so delusional you can’t even acknowledge what you’ve said because it would injure you’re delicate ego.

No one can improve unless they acknowledge their own faults. You are stuck.

Forum List

Back