Click on your Avatar
That brings up your information
Then click on profile page
Then click on your postings.

Click on your Avatar

i did that, but it was all my postings, not threads. there used to be a link for threads and one for posts. so the only option now is to scroll through dozens of posts to find a thread i made last week?

thanks for the reply btw....

Click on your Avatar

i did that, but it was all my postings, not threads. there used to be a link for threads and one for posts. so the only option now is to scroll through dozens of posts to find a thread i made last week?

Sorry but yes. They seem to be all lumped together now.

Click on your Avatar

Scroll to the bottom of that list ("Postings" on your profile page), and you'll see a link labelled "Find all threads by Yurt".

Click that.

Click on your Avatar

sorry my mistake.
click on information
Then at the bottom it says
find all content or threads.

Oh I didn't realize that we had two ways to find the content or threads.
Hey that's great.
I don't click on my profile page that often.

Click on your Avatar

Scroll to the bottom of that list ("Postings" on your profile page), and you'll see a link labelled "Find all threads by Yurt".

Click that.

you're awesome! thanks!

if you ever come to the west coast and want to camp in a yurt, PM me and i will tell you the best spots.

Click on your Avatar

Click that.

you're awesome! thanks!

if you ever come to the west coast and want to camp in a yurt, PM me and i will tell you the best spots.

No problem, it's not as intuitive as it was with the old software.

I live on the west coast, but I'll let you know if I'm in the need of a good yurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back