How Do Gay Couples Feel about not being able to have children?

You were the one that brought up how scientists are working on a way to make Men unnecessary to reproduction. AND YOU THINK THAT HELPS YOU'RE CASE? OK, imagine this PP, lets say a scientist does just that, making men un needed in procreation. You actually think men are going to sit around and say "OK, we are just fine with this?

My case is that gay folks do not care any more or less about not being able to conceive together without any "help" than any others other . I was not trying to help my case with that post. I was trying to educate you as I will again now . Ready? Most men would not care about women being able to have kids without then just like most rational adult men do not care that some women are lesbians.

But do what you will, you seem to feel a superiority over heterosexuals. But do not become your own worst enemy. You've made some strides, those can be lost in a heartbeat, and taking men out of the reproductive equation?
Idiot!! I am heterosexual. I do not usually correct you people when you assume that you know something about my sexuality , because it only feed into and validates your bigotry. However, I will make an exception here, in order to demonstrate your abject stupidity.

LGBT people would not have made the gains that they have made without straight allies like me. All of the freedom riders were not black either!!

Last edited:
You were the one that brought up how scientists are working on a way to make Men unnecessary to reproduction. AND YOU THINK THAT HELPS YOU'RE CASE? OK, imagine this PP, lets say a scientist does just that, making men un needed in procreation. You actually think men are going to sit around and say "OK, we are just fine with this?

My case is that gay folks do not care any more or less about not being able to conceive together without any "help" than any others other . I was not trying to help my case with that post. I was trying to educate you as I will again now . Ready? Most men would not care about women being able to have kids without then just like most rational adult men do not care that some women are lesbians.

Yeah, wait till it happens.

Let’s get that going then.

I have to take a minute to express my profound disgust and dismay at the way this thread – which started as a hateful and deceptive lie-has continued to be a torrent of vile swill of hatred directed at gay and lesbian people and casting aspersions on their fitness as parents. The people who are responsible for this have no shame and will stop at nothing, however bizarre and hateful to thwart the advancement of gay rights and have no qualms about using children as pawn in their failed fight against equality. Some of you are knowingly lying, while others have whipped themselves into a delusional frenzy. Either way, it is equally despicable because anyone who believes the bovine excrement that has been bandied about here had to have hatred in their hearts to begin with, and have seized on the lies that have been spoon fed to them to validate their bigotry. I will not be wasting my time and energy by responding further. Feel free to wallow in your ignorance and hatred until your fucking heads explode.

I sincerely believe that gay and lesbian people make fine parents, and that the children who are in their care suffer when the parents are discriminated against and not allowed to marry. This belief is not only based on a review of credible and peer reviewed literature, but also my personal, professional experience working in a child welfare agency where I not only investigated child abuse-including sexual abuse, but placed children into foster and adoptive homes. And, some of those foster and adoptive parents were gay.

Gay people have been a valuable resource and have taken in older and hard to place children with a good deal of success. My state of New Jersey was the first to allow joint adoption by gay couples some 28 years ago. Most states now allow adoption by gays. The only problems that are cited are anecdotal accounts of occasional abuse or a child who is unhappy about not having a mom and a dad, or propaganda from right wing hate groups. Let me remind you people that children who are placed for adoption have NO PARENTS, and, regardless of what they want or need, and regardless of whether we allow same sex marriage, there will always be children who do not have a mother and a father.

There is an airtight case for what I'm saying, and no one has been able to refute it. The only thing that you have are lies and myths to promote fear about gay people and gay parenting, not out of any real concern for the children but to advance their bigoted religious and political agenda.

Why do you seem to be taking this so personally?
I have gay friends. I detest the stupidity and bigotry!! I will speak up against whether it is online or a face to face confrontation. Yes, I take it personally because any enemy of my friend is my enemy. Call me a social justice warrior if you like. I take it as a compliment

I have to take a minute to express my profound disgust and dismay at the way this thread – which started as a hateful and deceptive lie-has continued to be a torrent of vile swill of hatred directed at gay and lesbian people and casting aspersions on their fitness as parents. The people who are responsible for this have no shame and will stop at nothing, however bizarre and hateful to thwart the advancement of gay rights and have no qualms about using children as pawn in their failed fight against equality. Some of you are knowingly lying, while others have whipped themselves into a delusional frenzy. Either way, it is equally despicable because anyone who believes the bovine excrement that has been bandied about here had to have hatred in their hearts to begin with, and have seized on the lies that have been spoon fed to them to validate their bigotry. I will not be wasting my time and energy by responding further. Feel free to wallow in your ignorance and hatred until your fucking heads explode.

I sincerely believe that gay and lesbian people make fine parents, and that the children who are in their care suffer when the parents are discriminated against and not allowed to marry. This belief is not only based on a review of credible and peer reviewed literature, but also my personal, professional experience working in a child welfare agency where I not only investigated child abuse-including sexual abuse, but placed children into foster and adoptive homes. And, some of those foster and adoptive parents were gay.

Gay people have been a valuable resource and have taken in older and hard to place children with a good deal of success. My state of New Jersey was the first to allow joint adoption by gay couples some 28 years ago. Most states now allow adoption by gays. The only problems that are cited are anecdotal accounts of occasional abuse or a child who is unhappy about not having a mom and a dad, or propaganda from right wing hate groups. Let me remind you people that children who are placed for adoption have NO PARENTS, and, regardless of what they want or need, and regardless of whether we allow same sex marriage, there will always be children who do not have a mother and a father.

There is an airtight case for what I'm saying, and no one has been able to refute it. The only thing that you have are lies and myths to promote fear about gay people and gay parenting, not out of any real concern for the children but to advance their bigoted religious and political agenda.

I have gay friends. I detest the stupidity and bigotry!! I will speak up against whether it is online or a face to face confrontation. Yes, I take it personally because any enemy of my friend is my enemy. Call me a social justice warrior if you like. I take it as a compliment

I have coworkers I respect. No need to get hysterical or try to play tough guy. Would your friends want you to pop a blood vessel over what did not seem to be an intended attack?

I have coworkers I respect. No need to get hysterical or try to play tough guy. Would your friends want you to pop a blood vessel over what did not seem to be an intended attack?
You are interpreting my thoughtful and forceful advocacy , and condemnation of stupidity and bigotry as an emotional response. That is a mistake. No blood vessels popping and I was not attacking you.

You are interpreting my thoughtful and forceful advocacy , and condemnation of stupidity and bigotry as an emotional response. That is a mistake. ....

You certainly seem overwrought.

You are interpreting my thoughtful and forceful advocacy , and condemnation of stupidity and bigotry as an emotional response. That is a mistake. ....

You certainly seem overwrought.

Whatever you say Boss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do gays feel about not being able to have children as "a couple"

The same as any other couple who can't have children together......They feel like PARENTS

Do they also feel disabled? That's why most straight couples can't have children. They have a sexual disabilty.

They can have children....and they do

Gay people do not seem upset because they cant create a child as a couple.

Why are conservatives so upset about it?

If you are gay or if you know any gay couples, do you know if it bothers them that they can not have children together of their own?

If it were "mean to be" and it "totally natural" why are same sex couples not afforded a natural way to procreate?

The ones I know feel the same way straight couples who need help having a child feel. The end result is a child born to a family.

Whether it is a straight couple conceiving the natural way or a couple using artificial insemination with a surrogate, a child is born in a loving home.

If you are gay or if you know any gay couples, do you know if it bothers them that they can not have children together of their own?

If it were "mean to be" and it "totally natural" why are same sex couples not afforded a natural way to procreate?

The ones I know feel the same way straight couples who need help having a child feel. The end result is a child born to a family.

Whether it is a straight couple conceiving the natural way or a couple using artificial insemination with a surrogate, a child is born in a loving home.

Some people really desire a child that is biologically both. I would be speaking to those. Maybe they feel bitter that God or natural prohibits ALL homosexual couples from having biological offspring. Maybe not

Some people really desire a child that is biologically both. I would be speaking to those. Maybe they feel bitter that God or natural prohibits ALL homosexual couples from having biological offspring. Maybe not

Then, I guess, they shouldn’t reject the only way that’s possible.

Their problem. Nothing can be done about it.

Why would they be bitter?

They are married and have a family......something homosexuals have wanted for generations

They are married and have a family......something homosexuals have wanted for generations

Nice sidestep. Then explain why they want to genetically engineer children with no need for the opposite sex?

Come now. All kinds of people yearn to have children that are biologically part of both spouses or partners. The bitterness come in when homosexuals can't, ever

Nice sidestep. Then explain why they want to genetically engineer children with no need for the opposite sex?

LOL

They are married and do what is necessary to have children

Why does it upset you so much?
It doesn't upset them

Come now. All kinds of people yearn to have children that are biologically part of both spouses or partners. The bitterness come in when homosexuals can't, ever

Your thread...

Show me a single case where homosexuals are "bitter" because they can't have biological children together

LOL

They are married and do what is necessary to have children

Why does it upset you so much?
It doesn't upset them

Kind of blows your own theory

Thanks.

Forum List

Back