How Do Gay Couples Feel about not being able to have children?

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
If you are gay or if you know any gay couples, do you know if it bothers them that they can not have children together of their own?

If it were "mean to be" and it "totally natural" why are same sex couples not afforded a natural way to procreate?

One less headache in life...

Well, this is why most young adults are either delaying getting married and/or having kids. Not great for survival of the species, but, easier to enjoy freedom and life for sure!

They do have children
Especially lesbian couples......they have multiple children

If you are gay or if you know any gay couples, do you know if it bothers them that they can not have children together of their own?

If it were "mean to be" and it "totally natural" why are same sex couples not afforded a natural way to procreate?
I can't think of any gay people I know who DON'T have kids, either adopted or from a "trying to pass" marriage previous to coming out.
I think some lesbians use artificial insemination so at least the baby has half their genetic code. But I've never met adoptive parents who loved their kids any less because they were adopted.

I guess I'm not being clear.

I mean children that are BIOLOGICALLY, part of both of themselves....

Milo has commented on it being a heartache.

A friend of mine has talked about adopting foreign or minority children so he can have a family...

One less headache in life...

Well, this is why most young adults are either delaying getting married and/or having kids. Not great for survival of the species, but, easier to enjoy freedom and life for sure!
They just can't afford it, times being what they are.

Hmmmm..... I don't agree with that ... not at all. There are ways.... but people just don't want to cut corners and sacrifice....

They do have children
Especially lesbian couples......they have multiple children

Watchoo talking about Willis?
Where have you been?

Most lesbian couples have children
It is more difficult for gay men but many do

So, genetically, their kids are both of them, just like a man and a woman? Is this done via genetic alteration or some sort of modified artificial insemination? How can this be done without male sperm?

I think what we are trying to tell you, Bonzi, is that most gay couples have kids one way or another and they love them as much as if they were part of their genetic code.
So the answer to your question is, No, I don't know any who are upset by the issue.
YOU however, are upset by the issue so you are not going to listen to that, are you? You asked a question, I answered it honestly. Granted, I don't know every gay person in the world, so maybe there are some who spend sleepless nights over it. I don't know any, though.

I think what we are trying to tell you, Bonzi, is that most gay couples have kids one way or another and they love them as much as if they were part of their genetic code.
So the answer to your question is, No, I don't know any who are upset by the issue.
YOU however, are upset by the issue so you are not going to listen to that, are you? You asked a question, I answered it honestly. Granted, I don't know every gay person in the world, so maybe there are some who spend sleepless nights over it. I don't know any, though.

Actually no, I was just wondering, because, often times, couples that love each other love the fact that they have a human being that is a part of each of them genetically.

some many not care about this - as I agree - it's the love that makes the connection, not the genetics.

It's obvious she is talking about biological children...
Even with artificial means, the children aren't both of theirs.
As to the OP, I have a friend that went to women after her sons biological donor threw her to the curb when he found out she was pregnant. She has no intentions of having any more. Of course, she is 42..lol
I have a gay male friend but we have never talked about it. He is wild as shit so I doubt that is even being considered

Is there a shortage of people we don't know about?

Is there a shortage of people we don't know about?

Of course not! Not if only 3.8% of the population is gay! I think if it is true that, naturally, we are attracted to the opposite sex, this will pretty much stay the course. BUT, that all depends on what our true natural state is.....

Is it just "sexual" in nature? If left to our own devices naturally, would we fuck a tree if we could?

Forum List

Back