How did you reach your conclusion

believe is a verb...

belief =/= desire

back to the intelligence factor...

☭proletarian☭;1827930 said:
First off, true belief is not a conscious choice. Secondly, choosing to disregard evidence contradicting your faith or lack of supporting evidence is choosing to not consider the facts and evidence in honesty, thereby proving my point.

Nope. That is your belief based on faith. You have no proof your theory is correct, yet you believe it is.

LEADING a church or faith is what makes you dishonest. Need examples? How's about Ted Haggard, Warren Jeffs, John Ensign, Larry Craig and all the others.

And that means the tens and hundreds of thousands of church and other leaders in every faith are dishonest? That smacks of an intellectual bias against all faith, thereby tainting your judgment. Have you ever met a church leader you considered honest?

First, I wan to know from proletarian how it is possible to not be conscious about what you believe? In order for a belief to keep going, it has to be thought about CONSCIOUSLY.

As far as every leader being dishonest? I didn't say that. I said that LEADING is what causes trouble.

What? You've never heard the maxim that power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely?

It's true you know. Especially in the cases where people decide to abuse their power.

But........not everyone does that.

Have I personally ever met a church leader I would consider honest?

No. Why? They all tell me there is only 1 way to God. Hate to tell 'em, but there's a LOT more than just 1.

Judaism, Taoism, Hinduism, Native American beliefs...............

No, Yeshua isn't the only way to God.

So Leading makes someone dishonest? That is rubbish incalculable. Yeshua was the greatest leader of all time. Think before you speak.

If they refuse to consider the available evidence in honesty, yes.

As a religious person what evidence have I failed to honestly evaluate?hmmm? Please bring just one shred. The fact that I'm asking you for this evidence if proof that we are not afraid of it. Perhaps you are afraid of new evidence?

While I can't speak for all of them, I know that this is the case with many of those I've encountered.

I don't believe you for a minute.

I have not. They were all willfully ignorant and refused to hear out, seek out, or consider new evidence. They were looking for God, not truth, and they had no interest on any sign that they were headed in the wrong direction.

Well you've met one on these boards so you can put that feather in your cap. Go ahead. Try me and see if there is some evidence I'm not willing to honestly consider.

Why is that video irrelevant? Because YOU don't believe it has any credence?

Remember.......they told the Wright Brothers that flight was impossible.

What is truth for someone over in Utah is exceedingly irrelevant when you're on the island of Ibiza during the summer.

Might wanna try to loosen your bias dude.

The video is irrelevant because they point out how life starts but fail to recognize the power behind it. Claiming it organized into life all by itself. "Evolve" is the popular word they use.

There is an intelligence at the base of every creation and anti religious zealots hate to admit that there is a creative power behind all this.

That is why it is irrelevant. Btw, I thought your supposed claim to Judaism makes you a creationist. What side of the fence are you on "dude"? And who's from Utah in this conversation? Better czech your bias "homey".:slap:

Failing to recognize the power behind it? By whose definition? Yours? What about the Hindus, Judaic theology, Tao, or any other religion that recognizes something bigger than mankind? Are you saying that all those are "wrong" because they don't fit in your narrow view?

And.........everything evolves dude.........even mankind, because currently, we are living longer, having more worthwhile years packed into the years before we die (and yes, you can say it's because we have better medicine, but, we've also adapted as we've gotten taller and mature earlier).

Computers evolve. Phones evolve, the way we do things, all of it evolves.

And........I never said that I was Jewish. I stated that I was a B'nei Noach, which is someone that studies Torah, without having converted to Judaism.

By the way, I've always claimed that I was a Taoist. It's in my tagline.

Oh yeah.......as far as the Utah comment? I know that you're currently in California, but the whole point was using a group of people who would have absolutely no idea how to act in Palma or Ibiza, because their narrow views would force them to have their brains explode and leak out their ears.

I could have just as easily used Amish, or any other really restrictive religion, but, because your Moron ass was here, I decided to use Moronism.

By the way TS, might wanna drop the gangster tough guy act, because you definitely ain't got the chops for it.

I'm just looking out for you dude, because if you tried that on the street, you'd have your ass handed to you.

Probably would come from someone like me.

☭proletarian☭;1830280 said:
☭proletarian☭;1823196 said:
Yet the mountain doesn't exist until someone sees the world in which it resides.

Physics will really fuck with your philosophy.

Great, a tree falling in the forest guy. A guy who at times has argued away his own existence because someone else hasn't seen him. His credibility is therefore nonexistent until someone can actually witness it.:slap:

All things exist in all states until the wave function collapses

Wrong. Things exist that we don't know about. Planets are out there we haven't discovered, but they are there whether your phony theory says so or not.

Great, a tree falling in the forest guy. A guy who at times has argued away his own existence because someone else hasn't seen him. His credibility is therefore nonexistent until someone can actually witness it.:slap:

Wrong. Things exist that we don't know about. Planets are out there we haven't discovered, but they are there whether your phony theory says so or not.

Apparently you've never heard of Schrodenger's kitten or the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle.

Pity that Morons don't have better educations.

☭proletarian☭;1830281 said:
☭proletarian☭;1822906 said:
I have no respect for you at all if your mind is completely closed to new evidence,

Oh really, so you're willing to look at new evidence? This should be good. Most established scientists have a hard time accepting new evidences when it conflicts with their agendas, dogmas and preconceived notions.
Do you have anything to back up your blanket accusation?

Unlike you I do have endless examples of this to lean on. I'll give you a list of a few examples:
1. There is now hard evidence for the knights of the templar arriving before Columbus. They left a stone marked and dated in the 1360's. When the rock was carbon dated to the 1360's and the scientist who did so presented his finds to his colleages he was scorned and dismissed without further explanation of why they dismissed him. The only explanation they gave him was that "Your findings can't be true. Aside from the Vikings, there were no European migrations prior to Columbus."

that is the trashiest response I have ever heard from the "Scientific" community. If you doubt this I can prove it to you.

2. The multiplicity of evidence supporting the claims of the Book of Mormon and Bible are rudely dismissed by the Smithsonian with the following words: "the Book of Mormon contains no evidence of a people migrating to the new world other than the Bering Land Bridge."
How proposterous! Not even addressing the carbon datings, pottery and other massive findings. Just ignoring them.

3. The majority of Scientists today still cling to the old Smithsonian dogma which states: "The origin of the Native American is accepted as having traveled from the Siberian Land Bridge after the end of the last ice age."

Yet proof, and hard proof has been discovered that transoceanic voyages were not only possible but happened in the ancient pre-columbian world. Let me know if you need me to list specific details.

4. Scientists, still ignore that the world is heating up clinging to old dogmas that man cannot affect climate change with his pollution.

How many more do you want?

☭proletarian☭;1823868 said:
You're still assuming it exists at all.

I suggest looking up logical positivism (the foundation of my philosophical perspective)

Ok socrates, maybe I can help you a little with your condition. Just because certain societies didn't know pluto existed 2000 years ago, doesn't mean Pluto didn't exist capeesh?:razz:

What has Mickey Mouse's dog got to do with this?

I said pluto, not his owner. Poor animal. All the other animals can talk, even Goofy the talking dog. But not Pluto. What did Walt have against him?

☭proletarian☭;1830343 said:
☭proletarian☭;1823893 said:
And saying 'love me or I'll throw you into lava and let you burn forever' isn't spiritual cooercion that invalidates the basic premise of that 'love'?

You just deconstructed the entire Abrahamic religion in all its forms.

You understand so little of the love of God. God doesn't threaten us. He warns us of the consequences of our actions.

'I wasn't threatening the store clerk with the gun, I was just warning him that the consequence of not giving the money would be me shooting him in his fucking face.'

riiiiight.... :rolleyes:

So you think God is a criminal? So did the Jews.

Whether historians change their story has nothing to do with science. The carbon dating is science; the rest is politics among historians.

Genetics establishes the connection between NA tribes and eastern asians.

4. Scientists, still ignore that the world is heating up clinging to old dogmas that man cannot affect climate change with his pollution.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Like I said earlier about religion and the warmers...

☭proletarian☭;1830343 said:
You understand so little of the love of God. God doesn't threaten us. He warns us of the consequences of our actions.

'I wasn't threatening the store clerk with the gun, I was just warning him that the consequence of not giving the money would be me shooting him in his fucking face.'

riiiiight.... :rolleyes:

So you think God is a criminal? So did the Jews.

Any god that would allow little children to develop diseases like cancer and experience many of the other evils of this world is a son of a bitch and can lick my balls.

Who said there was?
Nobody needed to. It's common knowledge in some parts of the world.
Can you show me where I can find an anti-cat?
Dog. that was easy. Let's do another one....This is fun...

Einstein didn't believe in personal god, btw.
I am a deeply religious man. (Albert Einstein)
I believe in Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the orderly harmony of what exists, not in a God who concerns himself with the fates and actions of human beings. (Albert Einstein)
"In view of such harmony in the cosmos which I, with my limited human mind, am able to recognize, there are yet people who say there is no God. But what really makes me angry is that they quote me for the support of such views."(Einstein)

"I'm not an atheist and I don't think I can call myself a pantheist. We are in the position of a little child entering a huge library filled with books in many languages. The child knows someone must have written those books. It does not know how. It does not understand the languages in which they are written. The child dimly suspects a mysterious order in the arrangements of the books, but doesn't know what it is. That, it seems to me, is the attitude of even the most intelligent human being toward God."(Einstein)

"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind." (Einstein)

In other words he did not believe in a God the same way I do, but still believe there was a creation

We're back to the honesty thing

Yes we are aren't we?

Last edited:
☭proletarian☭;1830497 said:
believe is a verb...

belief =/= desire

back to the intelligence factor...

Here's the definition of belief:
(verb) to have confidence in the truth, the existence, or the reliability of something, although without absolute proof that one is right in doing so: Only if one believes in something can one act purposefully.

Faith:
(noun) belief that is not based on proof: He had faith that the hypothesis would be substantiated by fact.

Knowledge:

(noun) acquaintance with facts, truths, or principles, as from study or investigation; general erudition: knowledge of many things.

now post the definition of desire and keep showing how stupid you are

Failing to recognize the power behind it? By whose definition? Yours? What about the Hindus, Judaic theology, Tao, or any other religion that recognizes something bigger than mankind? Are you saying that all those are "wrong" because they don't fit in your narrow view?

Why are you so confused. You're trying to confuse me. We both believe in a creation by intelligent beings don't we? What side of the fence are you on? I'm not arguing against other religions. I'm arguing FOR religion over Atheism.

And.........everything evolves dude.........even mankind, because currently, we are living longer, having more worthwhile years packed into the years before we die (and yes, you can say it's because we have better medicine, but, we've also adapted as we've gotten taller and mature earlier).

I didn't say things don't evolve. I said that Atheists ignore that the power behind evolution is God.

Computers evolve. Phones evolve, the way we do things, all of it evolves.

We're on the same team.

And........I never said that I was Jewish. I stated that I was a B'nei Noach, which is someone that studies Torah, without having converted to Judaism.
Ok then. Do you believe in Creation or not?

By the way, I've always claimed that I was a Taoist. It's in my tagline.
Ok so then what conclusions have you drawn and why, to stay on topic?

Oh yeah.......as far as the Utah comment? I know that you're currently in California, but the whole point was using a group of people who would have absolutely no idea how to act in Palma or Ibiza, because their narrow views would force them to have their brains explode and leak out their ears.

Let's prove your little theory then. Why is our "narrow minded little group" more prevalent outside of not only Utah, but the USA?:eusa_shhh:
And if I were so narrow in my views, I couldn't be a member of this religion. because it requires many questions and sacrifices JUST to be considered for conversion by baptism.

I could have just as easily used Amish
No you couldn't because Amish don't expand their views or look for new revelations and science and restrict the freedoms of their paritioners and any contact with the outside world. Quite a bad comparison.

or any other really restrictive religion, but, because your Moron ass was here, I decided to use Moronism.

We are the least restrictive religion there is. We coerce nothing. And while there is such a thing as Moronism which would be the faith in being stupid, there is no such thing as Mormonism. It's just a nickname for the gospel of Jesus Christ.

By the way TS, might wanna drop the gangster tough guy act, because you definitely ain't got the chops for it.

I didn't know I was going for the gangsta look. Did I have a do-rag on or speak in any ridiculous slang?

I'm just looking out for you dude, because if you tried that on the street, you'd have your ass handed to you.

Talk about somebody who needs to drop the tough guy act. I never did understand the guy on message boards who likes to try and convince people how tough he really is outside of cyberville:clap2:

Thanks for looking out for me. Where would I be without the guy claiming to look out for me and at the same time having no knowledge of my background.

Last edited:

Apparently you've never heard of Schrodenger's kitten or the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle.

I don't need any more phony sophistry to tell me that there are things that exist whether I think they do or not. What is wrong with you people? It must be the drugs.

☭proletarian☭;1830674 said:
Whether historians change their story has nothing to do with science. The carbon dating is science; the rest is politics among historians.

Genetics establishes the connection between NA tribes and eastern asians.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Like I said earlier about religion and the warmers...

I'm religious and I don't ignore the fact that pollution warms the earth. That's the way that we eventually may learn to live on Mars. Landing on the surface planting bacteria and building greenhouses to let off the same chemicals that are warming this earth. Scientists on the Discovery Channel said it could take as little as 100 years to bring Mars temperature to liveable conditions.

And wait....I'm still religious. Does that bother you?

I don't need any more phony sophistry to tell me that there are things that exist whether I think they do or not. What is wrong with you people? It must be the drugs.

It's mathematics you sunshine douche.

And, why did I pick Morons such as yourself to state that they would have a hard time in Ibiza?

Simple.........was stationed with a couple on my first ship, and saw their reaction to the nude beaches and some of the nightlife when I was on liberty with them.

You really are a fucking 'tard, ain't ya?

The earth is just a soundstage for alien viewers of Southpark.

They know the middle east as Kennyland.

It gets rave reviews as a comedy. Monty Python cannot hold a candle to reality for comedic content.

Forum List

Back