How did the left become the "party of science"?

Trump isn't the subject, Godwin, and you haven't presented one single shred of understadable science on this entire thread.

So I ask again, show us the quantifiable formula....X CO2 = Y warming?

C'mon, moonbat....Show us the science or button you unprepossessing lip.
Comprehension issues cropping up? Saying somebody is acting Trump-like, addressing lies and exaggerations is not introducing Trump as the subject.

Trump isn't the subject, Godwin, and you haven't presented one single shred of understadable science on this entire thread.

The left can't even figure out if CO2 is a lagging indicator, or a leading indicator with any consistency

Go read the last IPCC Report and disprove that first.

Comprehension issues cropping up? Saying somebody is acting Trump-like, addressing lies and exaggerations is not introducing Trump as the subject.
Not failing to comprehend anything...You have Trump on what passes for your brain, and can't help but invoke him in the most irrelevant of contexts.

But please, do demonstrate to us all your breathtaking scientific acumen by 'splaining the easy formula that clearly shows CO2 is driving global temperatures.

Bring all that scientific savant shit.

The left can't even figure out if CO2 is a lagging indicator, or a leading indicator with any consistency
The left? The left is not a group of climate scientists. Why would you demand some entity -- the left, figure climate science out for you? Myself, I've put up a few quotes with links to NASA scientists on the subject.

Not failing to comprehend anything...You have Trump on what passes for your brain, and can't help but invoke him in the most irrelevant of contexts.

But please, do demonstrate to us all your breathtaking scientific acumen by 'splaining the easy formula that clearly shows CO2 is driving global temperatures.

I've put up a few quotes with links to NASA scientists on the subject.

Unlike you, I've never pretended to be a climate scientist.

Climate change is real. It's happening right now. Al Gore was right and the GOP is still stuck with the anti science label. The GOP is a party for crackpots and quacks.

For more than 30 years the Left has been scaremongering people with wild claims that we're all gonna die as a result of climate change. Florida is going to be under water, the Arctic ice cap will be totally gone and all the polar bears will be dead, and the rest of the bullshit. Who can forget AOC telling us the world will end in 12 years due to climate change?

And the GOP is the party of crackpots and quacks? Actually, that description is much more applicable to the Left, along with the additional descriptives like lying con artist bastards.

Take the test: Person, Woman, Man, Camera, TV.

I've put up a few quotes with links to NASA scientists on the subject.

Unlike you, I've never pretended to be a climate scientist.
No, YOU explain it.

It's axiomatic: The best way to demonstrate your knowledge of anything is to be able to explain it to others, in ways that are easy to understand.....Appealing to "experts" doesn't count.

You have NFI what you're blabbering about, and it shows.

Forum List

Back