How Did Obama Pay for Harvard?

My friend from high school went to Harvard on a scholarship.

It is a thing people should be proud of.

Everyone except Republicans, I guess.

There's never been a mention of a scholarship before. If he had a scholarship, he would have bragged about it instead of telling everyone he had to pay off student loans.

Three questions for Obama:

1. Who funded your Harvard loans?

2. When did you first meet Bill Ayers?

2. Who hired you to be the Chairman of the Board for the Annenberg Challenge?

If the NY Times ask questions about Sara Palin's daughter surely they can ask these simple questions about Obama.

:cuckoo: Then what was Michelle talking about when she said they had just paid off their college loans? Read the article!!!

Three questions for Obama:

1. Who funded your Harvard loans?

2. When did you first meet Bill Ayers?

2. Who hired you to be the Chairman of the Board for the Annenberg Challenge?

If the NY Times ask questions about Sara Palin's daughter surely they can ask these simple questions about Obama.

who the fuck cares?

I guess the more Obama pulls ahead the more your shorthairs get in a twist...

:lol:

the smell of desparation on the Repubs side is actually very entertaining....

Don't answer questions. Attack. Obama has you nicely kool-aided.:booze:

what would you like answered?

1. He paid for college through student loans and part time jobs...he's answered that question

2. He met Bill Ayers when introduced by Alice Palmer to democrats in Chicago as her heir apparent when she decided to run for Congress

3. what difference does who hired him make?

These are stupid fucking questions, meant to do nothing more than cast doubt in the minds of ignorant voters too easily persuaded by none-issues.

Most Americans probably have no fucking clue who Bill Ayers even is... or at least he's not part of their everyday consciousness anyway....

turning him into an issue to deflect is a pretty pathetic move IMO...

stick with the issues...but then if you do that McCain doesn't stand a chance...

eta: let's for arguments sake, pretend for a minute that a muslim did in fact help Barack Obama pay for Harvard back in the late 80s early 90s.... so fucking what? are you insinuating that ALL muslims are terrorists and that Americans should fear ALL muslims? are you insinuating that in 1990 Barack Obama would've had a clue how bad the Islam extremist would get?

Are you saying that having your education paid for by muslims is bad but being BFF with the Saudi Royal family is okay? cuz last time I checked, Saudi if FULL of muslims and Bush & Co are still in bed with them.

This is like a push poll question.... it's meant to deceive and confuse the voter with misinformation... it's bullshit in its purest form.

Last edited:

1. He paid for college through student loans and part time jobs...he's answered that question

2. He met Bill Ayers when introduced by Alice Palmer to democrats in Chicago as her heir apparent when she decided to run for Congress

These are stupid fucking questions, meant to do nothing more than cast doubt in the minds of ignorant voters too easily persuaded by none-issues.

Most Americans probably have no fucking clue who Bill Ayers even is... or at least he's not part of their everyday consciousness anyway....

stick with the issues...but then if you do that McCain doesn't stand a chance...

eta: let's for arguments sake, pretend for a minute that a muslim did in fact help Barack Obama pay for Harvard back in the late 80s early 90s.... so fucking what? are you insinuating that ALL muslims are terrorists and that Americans should fear ALL muslims? are you insinuating that in 1990 Barack Obama would've had a clue how bad the Islam extremist would get?

Are you saying that having your education paid for by muslims is bad but being BFF with the Saudi Royal family is okay? cuz last time I checked, Saudi if FULL of muslims and Bush & Co are still in bed with them.

This is like a push poll question.... it's meant to deceive and confuse the voter with misinformation... it's bullshit in its purest form.

Relax, dude. They're just questions. Where did the student loans come from? Simple question. No need to have a heart attack. I've never heard Obama state when he first met Ayers. Only thing Obama has said is that, "Ayer's is just a guy in the neighborhood". We know that is a bald face lie. So why is Obama dodging?

By the way The One is speaking a couple blocks from my house in an hour. Local TV just interviewed three of his supporters and if they're combined IQ was above 150 I'd be stunned. And I'm not kidding. Obviously they're not from my neighborhood! :D

Last edited:

Amen, sister.

Relax, dude. They're just questions. Where did the student loans come from? Simple question. No need to have a heart attack. I've never heard Obama state when he first met Ayers. Only thing Obama has said is that, "Ayer's is just a guy in the neighborhood". We know that is a bald face lie. So why is Obama dodging?

By the way The One is speaking a couple blocks from my house in an hour. Local TV just interviewed three of his supporters and if they're combined IQ was above 150 I'd be stunned. And I'm not kidding. Obviously they're not from my neighborhood! :D

what does that even mean, where did the student loans COME FROM? where the fuck do student loans come from you idiot? I applied for mine through the financial aide office at my school... I pay them back to the government... so logic would say he got them from the same place everyone else gets them....

as for the Ayers connectiion...try doing some research

Obama once visited '60s radicals - Ben Smith - Politico.com

Personally I don't give a fuck whether Obama and Bill Ayers had joint BBQs in their neighborhood... this is much ado about nothing IMO... Bill Ayers WAS an extreme anti-war aggitator who committed crimes when Obama was EIGHT YEARS OLD! so the fuck what?! do you do a background check on everyone you come into contact with or work with?

you're pathetic...you know you're pathetic.

I live in the same area and I'm disturbed to think you actually live that close to me :eek:

Let the swiftboating continue.

I heard that he ran a group of Muslim Hookers out of his dorm room to supplement his scholorship. He also had an illegal couscous stand where he mixed in maryjane with the couscous brownies.

What a bastard.

Not at all like McMumbles who came from wealth and didn't have a reason to steal so he became a senator so he could steal legally and be a part of the KEETING FIVE.:lol:

I hope and pray that he becomes president, does a great job in cleaning up the mess you boy left, gets two terms and then Hillary gets elected for two more.:eusa_pray:

Then we can come back and re-post all the bullshit you have been posting.:dig::ahole-1:

what does that even mean, where did the student loans COME FROM? where the fuck do student loans come from you idiot? I applied for mine through the financial aide office at my school... I pay them back to the government... so logic would say he got them from the same place everyone else gets them....

What part of "the limit RIGHT NOW is $20,500 a year" do you not understand? In 1988, it was much less. So, even if he had pell grant and student loans, I bet only half of the $25,000 was covered. He's never mentioned a scholarship before. So how was the rest of his tuition (not to mention living expenses) paid?

ummm dumbfuck... student loans are issued through the federal government... are you that retarded? I know...I have student loans myself...

I'm not "afraid" of anything...I just have no desire to give even a minute of my time to some idiot right wing nut job conspiracy.

:eusa_naughty:I may have to put you over my knee soon.

What part of "the limit RIGHT NOW is $20,500 a year" do you not understand? In 1988, it was much less. So, even if he had pell grant and student loans, I bet only half of the $25,000 was covered. He's never mentioned a scholarship before. So how was the rest of his tuition (not to mention living expenses) paid?

so why is this an issue NOW? is it because he's ahead in the polls?

This is total and complete bullshit..and you know it...

I don't suppose it occured to you that his grandparents and mother might've helped him huh? I don't suppose he has other family who might've assisted him?

his mom had a PhD in anthropology.... how did she pay for THAT? ZZZOMMGGG!! :lol:

and like I said, there are MULTIPLE student loans programs that you can apply for financial aide through.....

I may have to put you over my knee soon.

don't tease me :tongue:

Federal Student Loan Programs Data Book FY94-FY96 / List of Tables

Okay, if your a data person, I suggest you go here to look on the charts for a student loan, there is one that covers from 1966 to 1994. However, another source woud be here,

Office of Federal Student Aid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Michelle Obama has claimed that the book sales which are upwards of several million dollars went to pay the loans for their educations, it seems to me that there is enough there to pay them. As to someone providing the means for his education in the first place, it seems rather a he said she said sort of thing, but the fact remains he did pay for the loans whomever that may be.
Wardally told Smith that the “information Mr. Percy Sutton imported [sic] on March 25 in a NY1 News interview regarding his connection to Barack Obama is inaccurate. As best as our family and the Chairman’s closest friends can tell, Mr. Sutton, now 86 years of age, misspoke in describing certain details and events in that television interview.”

Asked which parts of Percy Sutton’s statements were a “fabrication,” LaBolt said “all of it. Al Mansour doesn’t know Obama. And Sutton’s spokesman retracted the story. The letter [to Harvard, which Percy Sutton says he wrote on behalf of Obama], the ‘payments for loans’ — all of it, not true,” he added.

Newsmax.com – Obama’s Harvard Years: Questions Swirl

Forum List

Back