How Did Obama Pay for Harvard?

You gotta be damn fast to keep up with Silence----she's up there with Allie !

HEY! I take offense to being compared to that retard! :mad:

why is this just now coming up is my question? is it because there's been nothing else to smear him with that stuck? is this like the Clinton blow job? investigate, costing millions of tax payer dollars to look for SOMETHING to use against a candidate and when all else fails prove that he got his dick sucked and turn that into a big scandal cuz, gasp...he lied about it... :clap2:

I just scootered over to the Obama rally and the good news is that it's great to see Democracy in action!

so jealous! I wanted to go but couldn't take time off

Last edited:
Because the bubble just popped.

No. It's getting closer to the elections and McMumbles is down in the polls and the voters are catching on to the paper thin resume of Sarah. Now those on the right with the morals of crack whore will start shoveling out as much garbage as they can. It doesn't matter if it true or not. Just throw it out and some folks will believe it.

Maybe it's time to really start questioning the patriotism of someone who violated the Code of Conduct by cooperating with the enemy. He even admits he did it. Must be a Muslim in disguise.:ahole-1:

I find this emoticon most fitting for some posters.

Why does it matter? We can only discuss an issue WHEN it's made public. Sorry, don't know what else to tell you. No matter what I say, you won't be satisfied.

just like you won't be satisfied if he provided copies of cancelled checks from his grandparents to show how he paid for Harvard.

it's a wedge issue as dillo likes to say.

It has zero relevance to the election. It's another way of insinuating that Obama has muslim ties without providing even the slightest shred of evidence to support it. It's a whisper campaign....

Maybe it's time to really start questioning the patriotism of someone who violated the Code of Conduct by cooperating with the enemy. He even admits he did it.

care to explain that? who are we talking about here?

just like you won't be satisfied if he provided copies of cancelled checks from his grandparents to show how he paid for Harvard.

Sure I would, but he won't do it. He's hiding something at Harvard. He has no problem releasing tax records, birth certificates, whatever...but he refuses to let Harvard show his records. Interesting.

:eusa_boohoo:Spare me. After what Governor Palin and her family have been through surely you can't be serious. Not to mention the cheap shots on McCain's homes and cars.

BooHoo your own self. "Been through", my a**. If she can't handle anything but pre-written answers to downy-soft questions, how can I trust her to help run my country and to make good decisions for sending my sons to combat? Good gawd, the girl wants to be second-in-command of the world's greatest country and she & fans like you want kid-glove treatment of Caribou Barbie? Are y'all high?! She can't string together a coherent sentence that actually answers any pertinent query. No special treatment, no mercy, no quarter should be given - and none should be asked.

Straws. Keep grasping at them - and let this current batch of Washington idiots keep taking us to hell in a handbasket. *pfffft*

Sure I would, but he won't do it. He's hiding something at Harvard. He has no problem releasing tax records, birth certificates, whatever...but he refuses to let Harvard show his records. Interesting.

what does that even have to do with anything js? what the fuck could he be hiding? do you doubt he graduated from Harvard? what's your point? WHO GIVE S A FUCK WHO PAID FOR IT? it was almost 20 years ago!

it's a non-issue and you know it.

the American people do NOT care!

what does that even have to do with anything js? what the fuck could he be hiding? do you doubt he graduated from Harvard? what's your point? WHO GIVE S A FUCK WHO PAID FOR IT? it was almost 20 years ago!

it's a non-issue and you know it.

the American people do NOT care!

I care. If he took money for an advisor to the black panthers, I care.

Forum List

Back