'How dare you?' Thunberg asks world leaders at UN

Yes, because if the world won't listen to a 29 year old bartender that dances on roof tops that the world is going to end in 12 years, then we CERTAINLY should listen to a 16 year old, brain washed little TART from Europe.
Climate change is a threat to the whole planet

Even a 16 year old or a bartender dancing on a rooftop understands
Conservatives who learn their science from talk radio ....do not
Would you be referring to a bartender that was so lousy, she had to steal tips and show her tits to make ends meet???
Ridiculous post

I'm pretty sure Trump is not going to give billions of US taxpayer dollars to other countries that doesn't do shit to clean up the environment or reduce climate change one fucking bit. This is a redistribution scam, nothing more than an attempt at defrauding gullible Americans. And for that reason (among others) I am voting for Trump in 2020, even if he is an asshole.
I have seen no such plans, super duper.

Yes, because if the world won't listen to a 29 year old bartender that dances on roof tops that the world is going to end in 12 years, then we CERTAINLY should listen to a 16 year old, brain washed little TART from Europe.

I have 50 university credits in science pal. And many here took mathematical sciences that you can't stand. Your critiques are way out of line about conservatives. Gosh, I took you off ignore last night, and already you're going back there.
I have 90 credits in math and science

I don’t know if conservatives are just plain stupid or they are willing to sell out our planet for profit because they won’t be around to deal with it

Simple question for you
Do you think dumping shit into the air makes things better or makes things worse?

Speaking truth to power..poor girl will be lucky to make 20:

'How dare you?' Greta Thunberg asks world leaders at UN

"A visibly angry Greta Thunberg berated world leaders as she addressed a UN climate summit on Monday, accusing them of betraying her generation by failing to tackle greenhouse gas emissions and asking "How dare you?"
The Swedish teen, who has become the global face of the growing youth movement against climate inaction, began by telling her audience: "My message is that we'll be watching you," eliciting laughter.
But it was soon clear that the tone of the message would be very serious.
"This is all wrong. I shouldn't be up here. I should be back at school on the other side of the ocean," the 16-year-old, who is taking a year off from her studies, said.
"You come to us young people for hope. How dare you?" she thundered.
"You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words, yet I'm one of the lucky ones. People are suffering, people are dying, entire ecosystems are collapsing.
"We are in the beginning of a mass extinction, and all you can talk about is the money and fairy tales of eternal economic growth. How dare you!"

She also took aim at the summit called by Secretary-General Antonio Guterres to ask countries to expand their commitments saying: "There will not be any solutions or plans presented in line with these figures here today because these numbers are too uncomfortable, and you are still not mature enough to tell it like it is."
"You are failing us," she concluded. "But the young people are starting to understand your betrayal.
"The eyes of all future generations, are upon you, And if you choose to fail us. I say, we will never forgive you!""
More evidence of how useless the UN is if it spends time listening to whining adolescents.

I have 50 university credits in science pal. And many here took mathematical sciences that you can't stand. Your critiques are way out of line about conservatives. Gosh, I took you off ignore last night, and already you're going back there.
if your course had nothing to do with meteorology or climate they make no difference. GOP voters get their information from high school grad ex Coke head DJs who are totally bought off. Two idiot professors at a obscure East anglian College means nothing. On Rush it's proof the entire thing is a hoax LOL OMG. And you idiots believe it. A a r r g h h h h

I have 90 credits in math and science

I don’t know if conservatives are just plain stupid or they are willing to sell out our planet for profit because they won’t be around to deal with it

Simple question for you
Do you think dumping shit into the air makes things better or makes things worse?

No one dumps 'shit' into the air dumbass. Hope you didn't pay for all those 'science' credits. :abgg2q.jpg:

I going to go out on a limb here and say the title refers to its footprint after it's built.

That 'yacht' is a POS:

Greta Thunberg sets sail for New York on zero-carbon yacht

"There is no toilet or shower on the boat, only blue plastic buckets. Inside the cabins the lights are dim so Thunberg will need a headlamp or torch to read and keep her journal. Internet access is also likely to be patchy, so her 883,000 Twitter followers may have to wait longer than usual for updates via satellite phone. Her diet will be freeze-dried vegan meals"

Greta is a sick girl as well, her parents should be investigated for child abuse.

"She has been diagnosed with Aspergers and has at various times experienced depression, anxiety and selective mutism. Today, however, she has become the spokesperson for the global climate movement and its most recognizable face."

A kid with depression, anxiety and selective mutism. I say she's the perfect spokesperson for the GW loons.
Actually, she sounds pretty intelligent for a liberal, since she learned to shit in a bucket by the age of 16 (as opposed to just shitting in the street)!!!

Does anyone really fall for this sort of horse crap?

Some Eco-wackos that think the Earth is about to end, bring some agit-propped little girl who doesn't know any better to scold the worlds leaders.

Really?

Where does this actually work, because the grifters are waiting in line, lol.

She and that little dickhead David Hogg should get together and jump off the cliff at the end of Lover's Lane. Then they wouldn't have to be all freaky-deek about guns or climate.

I'm just sayin.

The left is so dumbed down and brainwashed .They simply copy and paste slogans from one cause to another (which wouldn't be a problem if they weren't doing so much damage to the future of this nation and the planet ).

Sep
What Goes On in San Francisco Schools
Fog City Midge reports on what kids learn in San Francisco schools rather than the three R’s of old:

Imagine what these kids are getting told in the classroom. They may not be able to do simple math, but they all know that they hate the president for being a racist and that defending the border from foreign invasion oppresses the children.
The leftists who control the media are moderate compared to the ones running government schools. They are systematically destroying the country from within.

On a tip from Bluto.

Careful what you wish for left wing nazi morons ..these kids will grow up
1 they eat thier own.jpg
indeed they will
I love it when they eat their own ...thats always the best part of " social justice "for all

Some Eco-wackos that think the Earth is about to end, bring some agit-propped little girl who doesn't know any better to scold the worlds leaders.

Really?

She and that little dickhead David Hogg should get together and jump off the cliff at the end of Lover's Lane. Then they wouldn't have to be all freaky-deek about guns or climate.

I'm just sayin.

I have never seen two more annoying brats. Whoever writes their speeches undermines their own cause.

There is a certain amount of sympathy, however, because their parents and teachers have failed them.

Desperate acts from desperate hoaxers....the people are calling bullshit and the hoaxers are freaking out....

Ah! There's the ugly, hateful, strident, hysterical little tyrant. There's the lunatic. There's the little snitch. There's the little monster. There's the Seig Heidi the sane all know and loath.

WOW just put a brown shirt on her and play some Benny Goodman records....

Really?

I saw a video of her......she said "Something's wrong here......I shouldn't be here.......I should be in school....."

She's right about that. Far as I can see George Soros is using this little bitch like a child-sex slave....forcing her to spin lies about her fake fears of Global Climate Change.

Forum List

Back