How come when there is a shooting, idiots say we need to ban guns and the NRA

Nobody said to ban guns nor the NRA.

And....lots of you fuckers said you wanted to ban Muslims. You are in upside-down backward land again.

These sorry excuses for human beings are so wound up with FOX News sound bites, they're to ignorant to pay attention to what is being actually said....No where is there a dialog from anyone demanding that guns be banned and these Neo Nuts know this.....everyone is advocating stricter gun LAWS!!! And advocating that we make mental illness public enemy number one in this country.

But you can not penetrate the minds of these neo nuts, they're too far gone to be reached and truly no one gives a fuck about em!!
You want it to be harder to buy guns. That leads to a ban. You liberals get a foot in the door and there is no getting rid of you.

And the sad thing for you NeoCon Wingnuts is that we've won the popular vote in five of the last six presidential elections. If that fact doesn't scare your asses it probably should!

To me any political party which has an agenda which amounts to cutting taxes for corporations and the rich needs something new. I mean a half blind man can see what it has done to the ordinary people in our country since Reagan slashed their rates the first time. When adjusted for inflation half of the workers in America have stayed flat or lost money since the first Republican tax cuts:

6-25-10inc-f1.jpg

That's find and dandy if you can explain the relationship of a person getting rich while another is getting poor. The truth is they have nothing to do with each other. Under DumBama, the rich have never gotten richer, but it didn't effect me any. I doubt if it effected you either.

Ban Liberals from America, and America would be a better place. Everyone then would be for Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness. People would be living their lives, in or out of the womb, people would cherish the sanctity of life, people would be willing to work for a fair wage and TRUST could be by a handshake, not pages upon pages of rules or regulations. People would respect other peoples rights, not infringe upon them their immoral ways. I say, give liberals 2 years to leave America, then if they don't, put them on TRIAL as traitors to the country and the constitution, and if found guilty, once again give them a choice to leave or face the firing squad. At one time traitors to the country were executed, but now they are in the RAINBOW HOUSE.

I got a better idea. Considering that CONSERVATIVES brought us the last three wars and the last five Recessions, all while promising you that they will impose their morality on others and never do, maybe we should ban them from America.

Strikes me if anyone betrayed this country, it was the people who sold us out to the big corporations.
Who has been president for the past 6 3/4 years, who promised shovel ready jobs that weren't shovel ready? Who was the president who won the Nobel Peace Prize and just bomb "Doctors without borders in Afghanistan? Who said "now is the time that the oceans will lower and the planet will heal" yet the middle east is on fire? Who was going to redistribute the wealth but it went to his liberal elite cronies, while putting more people in poverty since the (5 trillion dollar) war on poverty started and 1 in 5 children go to bed hungry? How is it that liberals are for the poor people, yet liberalism has made more of those people poor? Dipshits are Liberals, which are a cancer in the world, and needs to be eradicated.
Ya, Him(Barry: the messiah) and his progressives were going to heal the whole world, the seas were going to, and so on... Well, the world is fire, and getting worse by the day.

Let's face it... Barry is NOT the messiah, thankfully some of us never fell for the trick. Those that did though the jokes on you.

Embrace the suck

Like I've often said.....my wife and I had cleared over $100,000 in the stock market since Bush crashed it in 2008. It's really no surprise for those who "pay attention." The stock market always does better during Democrat administrations....Ironic isn't it?

You would have lost everything had the market not been manipulated by the Federal Reserve. It is they that pumped in trillions of dollars into the market (known as quantitive easing) that is responsible for the money you made.

In other words, the stock market success is as phony as the housing bubble because all bubbles burst. It's just a matter of when.

Maybe Eric(the racist) Holder needs to spend life in prison for aiding and abetting those 2 killers who were allowed to purchase(by the FBI and then cross the Mexican Border) weapons of destruction and ended up killing 10's of 1000s of Mexicans and a few Americans also. Bet you forgot about this Obama Admin debacle(for there are many) and this is why you wont see Law Abiding Citizens giving up their 2nd amendments right any time soon. But if you are willing to give up yours, go for it, that is YOUR choice. Sheeple have been dying everyday in liberal bastions of corruption(Ferguson, Baltimore, NYC ,, etc etc etc) you want to be a victim go for it.

Actually, no, we don't want to be a victim of you gun nuts, that's the point.

And sorry, Holder shouldn't be held accountable for Bush's lame attempts to track the milions of guns that ccross the border

Bush had nothing to do with it. His program ended in failure and he stated he would never try anything like that again. Obama seen the failure and decided to have a failure of his own.

Liberals don't like white people living in flyover country owning guns and Bibles.

Liberal here....I don't hate white people, I hate ignorant hillbilly shit for brains conservatives who don't know a damn thing save for the shit FAKE News and Rush Limpballs tell them, now if that comes in white....than so be it.

Proven fake news sources lie in the halls of NBC and CBS. Brian Williams and Dan Rather learned the hard way.

Nobody said to ban guns nor the NRA.

And....lots of you fuckers said you wanted to ban Muslims. You are in upside-down backward land again.

These sorry excuses for human beings are so wound up with FOX News sound bites, they're to ignorant to pay attention to what is being actually said....No where is there a dialog from anyone demanding that guns be banned and these Neo Nuts know this.....everyone is advocating stricter gun LAWS!!! And advocating that we make mental illness public enemy number one in this country.

But you can not penetrate the minds of these neo nuts, they're too far gone to be reached and truly no one gives a fuck about em!!
You want it to be harder to buy guns. That leads to a ban. You liberals get a foot in the door and there is no getting rid of you.

And the sad thing for you NeoCon Wingnuts is that we've won the popular vote in five of the last six presidential elections. If that fact doesn't scare your asses it probably should!

To me any political party which has an agenda which amounts to cutting taxes for corporations and the rich needs something new. I mean a half blind man can see what it has done to the ordinary people in our country since Reagan slashed their rates the first time. When adjusted for inflation half of the workers in America have stayed flat or lost money since the first Republican tax cuts:

6-25-10inc-f1.jpg
And the sad thing for you NeoCon Wingnuts is that we've won the popular vote in five of the last six presidential elections.
And that must piss the shit out of you guys. Democracy this country isn't. It is a Republic for which it stands, one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for ALL. If the USA was a democracy, only NY and California would matter, and everyone else be damned, but as a Republic, everyone gets a vote. That the electoral college makes the call with the votes adding up instead of MOB RULE. Forbes Welcome
First, studies of poor households show that almost half own their own homes, three quarters own a car, and almost all have a color television. The American poor seem to have money for things other than food for their children, if the one-in-five statistic is to be believed.
How do you know a liberal is LYING, their mouths are open. As long as the liberal agenda moves forward, everyone in America can be damned, as long as the liberal get what they want(even by stealing) from US. Soon though, they are going to get what liberals want the most, and it will not be pretty. Japan found out the hard way, so will liberals.

Everyone gets a vote?? Are you shittin' me? I'm in Tennessee and the only three times I've voted Democrat during my 81 years the votes didn't count. This bunch of tobacco chewing, truck driving, confederate flag waving ass holes have killed my votes. Yeah, Yeah....I know. What? You say if I don't like it move? Go Blow It Out Your Arse!!

Move to Memphis.....your vote will count.

Ban Liberals from America, and America would be a better place. Everyone then would be for Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness. People would be living their lives, in or out of the womb, people would cherish the sanctity of life, people would be willing to work for a fair wage and TRUST could be by a handshake, not pages upon pages of rules or regulations. People would respect other peoples rights, not infringe upon them their immoral ways. I say, give liberals 2 years to leave America, then if they don't, put them on TRIAL as traitors to the country and the constitution, and if found guilty, once again give them a choice to leave or face the firing squad. At one time traitors to the country were executed, but now they are in the RAINBOW HOUSE.

I got a better idea. Considering that CONSERVATIVES brought us the last three wars and the last five Recessions, all while promising you that they will impose their morality on others and never do, maybe we should ban them from America.

Strikes me if anyone betrayed this country, it was the people who sold us out to the big corporations.
Who has been president for the past 6 3/4 years, who promised shovel ready jobs that weren't shovel ready? Who was the president who won the Nobel Peace Prize and just bomb "Doctors without borders in Afghanistan? Who said "now is the time that the oceans will lower and the planet will heal" yet the middle east is on fire? Who was going to redistribute the wealth but it went to his liberal elite cronies, while putting more people in poverty since the (5 trillion dollar) war on poverty started and 1 in 5 children go to bed hungry? How is it that liberals are for the poor people, yet liberalism has made more of those people poor? Dipshits are Liberals, which are a cancer in the world, and needs to be eradicated.
Ya, Him(Barry: the messiah) and his progressives were going to heal the whole world, the seas were going to, and so on... Well, the world is fire, and getting worse by the day.

Let's face it... Barry is NOT the messiah, thankfully some of us never fell for the trick. Those that did though the jokes on you.

Embrace the suck

Like I've often said.....my wife and I had cleared over $100,000 in the stock market since Bush crashed it in 2008. It's really no surprise for those who "pay attention." The stock market always does better during Democrat administrations....Ironic isn't it?

You would have lost everything had the market not been manipulated by the Federal Reserve. It is they that pumped in trillions of dollars into the market (known as quantitive easing) that is responsible for the money you made.

In other words, the stock market success is as phony as the housing bubble because all bubbles burst. It's just a matter of when.

You're so full of cybershit that your Republcan horse crap smells all the way over here. It's the tax cuts......study it and get back to me. Democrats assist the poor, fix our roads and Interstates.....no Republican except Eisenhower has ever voted for or supported programs which didn't benefit the rich. I've been here and I've watched every move they've made since FDR

Last edited:

Embrace the suck

You're so full of cybershit that your Republcan horse shit smells all the way over here. It's the tax cuts dumbass......study it and get back to me. Democrats fix roads, assist the poor, fix our roads and Interstates.....no Republican except Eisenhower has ever voted for or supported programs which didn't benefit the rich. I've been here and I've watched every move they've made since FDR

What would tax cuts have to do with the stock market? Nothing. Without manipulation, the stock market generally reflects our economy which right now is not that great and hasn't been for many years.

And just for your information, no President fixes roads. Congress are those nice people that create laws and spend our money.

Embrace the suck

You're so full of cybershit that your Republcan horse shit smells all the way over here. It's the tax cuts dumbass......study it and get back to me. Democrats fix roads, assist the poor, fix our roads and Interstates.....no Republican except Eisenhower has ever voted for or supported programs which didn't benefit the rich. I've been here and I've watched every move they've made since FDR

What would tax cuts have to do with the stock market? Nothing. Without manipulation, the stock market generally reflects our economy which right now is not that great and hasn't been for many years.

And just for your information, no President fixes roads. Congress are those nice people that create laws and spend our money.

The stock market has doubled since the Bush recession. The stock market has nearly always done better during Democrat administrations. You haven't been paying attention there cowboy...the president has gone rogue on your congress. That's why they hate his guts. You wanna know the big difference in Bush and Obama? Bush had two hot wars, one totally unnecessary going almost the entire time of his two terms and Mr. Obama cooled them down. What else is new. The Republican party is made up of bible thumping, tax cutting war mongers. I'm gonna insert a few facts for you but I know that most Republicans live in a bubble so I know that if it isn't put out there by Fox News you won't get it. Anyway...for once pay attention. I might mention that nearly $2 trillion has been spent during Obama's tenure just to pay interest on the Reagan/Bushes debt. You didn't think those foreign banks loaned that money to Reagan and the Bushes interest free did you?

6a00d83451c45669e201675ecf1529970b-550wi

slowest-spending.png

..........................Total U S Debt...........................

09/30/2014 $17,824,071,380,733.82
09/30/2013 $16,738,183,526,697.32
09/30/2012 $16,066,241,407,385.89
09/30/2011 $14,790,340,328,557.15
09/30/2010 $13,561,623,030,891.79
09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75(80% Of All Debt Across 232 Years Borrowed By Reagan And Bushes)
09/30/2008 $10,024,724,896,912.49(Times Square Debt Clock Modified To Accommodate Tens of Trillions)
09/30/2007 $9,007,653,372,262.48
09/30/2006 $8,506,973,899,215.23
09/30/2005 $7,932,709,661,723.50
09/30/2004 $7,379,052,696,330.32
09/30/2003 $6,783,231,062,743.62(Second Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)
09/30/2002 $6,228,235,965,597.16
09/30/2001 $5,807,463,412,200.06(First Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)
09/30/2000 $5,674,178,209,886.86(Administration And Congress Arguing About How To Use Surplus)
09/30/1999 $5,656,270,901,615.43(First Surplus Generated...On Track To Pay Off Debt By 2012)
09/30/1998 $5,526,193,008,897.62
09/30/1997 $5,413,146,011,397.34
09/30/1996 $5,224,810,939,135.73
09/29/1995 $4,973,982,900,709.39
09/30/1994 $4,692,749,910,013.32
09/30/1993 $4,411,488,883,139.38 ( Debt Quadrupled By Reagan/Bush41)
09/30/1992 $4,064,620,655,521.66
09/30/1991 $3,665,303,351,697.03
09/28/1990 $3,233,313,451,777.25
09/29/1989 $2,857,430,960,187.32
09/30/1988 $2,602,337,712,041.16
09/30/1987 $2,350,276,890,953.00
09/30/1986 $2,125,302,616,658.42
09/30/1985 $1,823,103,000,000.00
09/30/1984 $1,572,266,000,000.00
09/30/1983 $1,377,210,000,000.00
09/30/1982 $1,142,034,000,000.00(Total Debt Passes $1 Trillion)(Reagan Slashed Tax Rates To Pre Depression Levels)
09/30/1981 $997,855,000,000.00

Look at the top 1% line following the Clinton terms just before Bush began cutting taxes in 2001. Because of the Reagan/Bushes tax cuts the top 1% of earners have made out like bandits:

change-since-1979-300.gif

Last edited:
Stricker gun laws don't stop EVIL people from getting them, especially when Eric Holder(Racist) allowed those guns to be bought by Mexican Drug Lords, then used on 10s of thousands of Mexicans and some American Citizens. When drugs come across the border, guns come along with them, end up in STRICTEST gun law cities, like Baltimore, Chicago, and NYC, and gets used on innocent victims who just wanted to live their lives in peace. But the insidiousness of Liberals who think the world is overpopulated, what better way to lower the population than have its own citizens killing each other off. 1 persons CO2 footprint is more for those liberals to horde for themselves. Now for the FAUX indignation, but TRUTH will set you free. Shame more liberals wont lead by example.

STRICTER. Jesus Fucking Christ, learn English.

Hey, guy, the gun industry sends a quarter million guns into Mexico every year. Holder and the ATF tried to track a couple hundred of them.

And yes, the fact that we have millions of glorious abortions of Conservatives too stupid to use birth control is a wonderful thing. Just kind of too bad they can't figure out the birth control because it makes baby Jesus Cry or something.

Embrace the suck

The stock market has doubled since the Bush recession. The stock market has nearly always done better during Democrat administrations. You haven't been paying attention there cowboy...the president has gone rogue on your congress. That's why they hate his guts. You wanna know the big difference in Bush and Obama? Bush had two hot wars, one totally unnecessary going almost the entire time of his two terms and Mr. Obama cooled them down. What else is new. The Republican party is made up of bible thumping, tax cutting war mongers. I'm gonna insert a few facts for you but I know that most Republicans live in a bubble so I know that if it isn't put out there by Fox News you won't get it. Anyway...for once pay attention. I might mention that nearly $2 trillion has been spent during Obama's tenure just to pay interest on the Reagan/Bushes debt. You didn't think those foreign banks loaned that money to Reagan and the Bushes interest free did you?

slowest-spending.png

09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75(80% Of All Debt Across 232 Years Borrowed By Reagan And Bushes)
09/30/2008 $10,024,724,896,912.49(Times Square Debt Clock Modified To Accommodate Tens of Trillions)
09/30/2003 $6,783,231,062,743.62(Second Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)
09/30/2001 $5,807,463,412,200.06(First Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)
09/30/2000 $5,674,178,209,886.86(Administration And Congress Arguing About How To Use Surplus)
09/30/1999 $5,656,270,901,615.43(First Surplus Generated...On Track To Pay Off Debt By 2012)
09/30/1982 $1,142,034,000,000.00(Total Debt Passes $1 Trillion)(Reagan Slashed Tax Rates To Pre Depression Levels)

Look at the top 1% line following the Clinton terms just before Bush began cutting taxes in 2001. Because of the Reagan/Bushes tax cuts the top 1% of earners have made out like bandits:

Let's try this again: The President spends very little money on his own. Most of our spending comes out of Congress. The same Congress that DumBama has been fighting that wants to cut spending. The same Congress that cut spending under Bill Clinton which eventually led to a balanced budget and even a projected surplus.

I don't know how you liberals figure out that you can give DumBama credit for things he was not for in the first place and everything else is Bush's fault. But nobody buys it.

So why not try truth for a change? Look at your "Big Spender" chart and instead of looking at the president during that period of time, look at who the Congress was instead. Maybe then you'll see the real picture.

As for DumBama and war, The ISIS flag now flies proudly over Iraq--the country where we spent hundreds of billions of dollars and tens of thousands of American lives. DumBama just handed that country over to them. In the meantime, the Cuban Flag flies over the White House and Iran is on a set path to create nuclear weapons.

Still want to brag about your President?

Stricker gun laws don't stop EVIL people from getting them, especially when Eric Holder(Racist) allowed those guns to be bought by Mexican Drug Lords, then used on 10s of thousands of Mexicans and some American Citizens. When drugs come across the border, guns come along with them, end up in STRICTEST gun law cities, like Baltimore, Chicago, and NYC, and gets used on innocent victims who just wanted to live their lives in peace. But the insidiousness of Liberals who think the world is overpopulated, what better way to lower the population than have its own citizens killing each other off. 1 persons CO2 footprint is more for those liberals to horde for themselves. Now for the FAUX indignation, but TRUTH will set you free. Shame more liberals wont lead by example.

STRICTER. Jesus Fucking Christ, learn English.

Hey, guy, the gun industry sends a quarter million guns into Mexico every year. Holder and the ATF tried to track a couple hundred of them.

And yes, the fact that we have millions of glorious abortions of Conservatives too stupid to use birth control is a wonderful thing. Just kind of too bad they can't figure out the birth control because it makes baby Jesus Cry or something.

If Holder was trying to track those guns, why didn't any of them have any tracking devices?

You mean Barney Frank, Maxine Waters, and Chris Dodd , Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, collapse which was found in 2004, but those 3 blocked any chance to prevent it? Ah yes you libtards are always trying to change history,

Okay, guy.

In 2004-

Republicans controlled the House.
Republicans controlled the Senate
Republicans controlled the White House
Republicans controlled the FEC, as well as the appointed heads of Fannie and Freddie.

So what exactly could Barney Frank do to prevent reform of these institutions.

The reality is, the republicans and Bush had no interest in reforming the Banking/Housing complex. Why should they? Most of the fake economic growth of the Oughts between Bush's recessions was made in banking and construction.

In fact, Bush cited increased home ownership as one of his accomplishments.

If Holder was trying to track those guns, why didn't any of them have any tracking devices?

They did. The drug dealers found them and removed them.

Why Operation Fast And Furious Failed

ROBBINS: And then a single conviction or, you know, this is incredible that AK-47s - let me ask, just, the question. How could AK-47s be sold here in the United States with assault weapon ban, how could - why were they not tagged, RFIDs? You know, you can tag a box of Corn Flakes and trace it across continental distances. What was going on? This is, to me, an out-of-control agency, completely berserk.

CONAN: RFIDs are very short-range, but they could have put a GPS device or something on it. Ted Robbins, do you have any answers for Wren?

ROBBINS: You know, I recall testimony, on the Hill, of one of the ATF agents who was critical of this operation saying that they had put - they had put GPS devices on some of these and that the batteries ran out, and they hadn't thought of that when they did it. So yeah, I mean, the parts of - in terms of botched, it's a shorthand way of saying it didn't work.

Bush had nothing to do with it. His program ended in failure and he stated he would never try anything like that again. Obama seen the failure and decided to have a failure of his own.

Bush said nothing of the sort. Did Bush ever do anything that didn't end in failure?

Wide Receiver did work. They did make arrests. They also made arrests in Fast and Furious. The point was NOT to prevent guns from walking. 250,000 guns cross the border every year, that's the point. The point was to identify the guys who were doing the straw buying and arrest them.

View attachment 52142 View attachment 52142
TreyBoat.jpg

slowest-spending.png

Let's try this again: The President spends very little money on his own. Most of our spending comes out of Congress. The same Congress that DumBama has been fighting that wants to cut spending. The same Congress that cut spending under Bill Clinton which eventually led to a balanced budget and even a projected surplus.

I don't know how you liberals figure out that you can give DumBama credit for things he was not for in the first place and everything else is Bush's fault. But nobody buys it.

So why not try truth for a change? Look at your "Big Spender" chart and instead of looking at the president during that period of time, look at who the Congress was instead. Maybe then you'll see the real picture.

As for DumBama and war, The ISIS flag now flies proudly over Iraq--the country where we spent hundreds of billions of dollars and tens of thousands of American lives. DumBama just handed that country over to them. In the meantime, the Cuban Flag flies over the White House and Iran is on a set path to create nuclear weapons.

You damn right I do. Look, whether you like it or not Reagan and the Bushes created the debt with their tax cuts and increased spending. It ain't rocket science. If you cut out part of your income and continue to spend at an increasing rate your ass is going in debt....which both of them did. Obama got Bin Laden and effectively ended two Bush wars one totally unnecessary that was started because the Republicans never had gotten over the fact that Saddam Hussein tried to assassinate Bush's daddy. 4500 dead young Americans later and a trillion dollars that family revenge thing was settled.

My wife and I cleared over $100,000 in the stock market from 2009 till 2012 and had a new floating dock built and bought a 2014 South Bay pontoon boat to park in it. The german shepherd's name Is Trey!

Attachments

• NewDock.jpg
    NewDock.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 57
Last edited:
View attachment 52142 View attachment 52142 View attachment 52141

slowest-spending.png

You damn right I do. Look, whether you like it or not Reagan and the Bushes created the debt with their tax cuts and increased spending. It ain't rocket science. If you cut out part of your income and continue to spend at an increasing rate your ass is going in debt....which both of them did. Obama got Bin Laden and effectively ended two Bush wars one totally unnecessary that was started because the Republicans never had gotten over the fact that Saddam Hussein tried to assassinate Bush's daddy. 4500 dead young Americans later and a trillion dollars that family revenge thing was settled.

My wife and I cleared over $100,000 in the stock market from 2009 till 2012 and had a new floating dock built and bought a 2014 South Bay pontoon boat to park in it. The german shepherd's name Is Trey!

Well that's great. You join the hundreds of thousands that made out in the stock market as well thanks to the manipulation of the Federal Reserve and the trillions they pumped into the market. It's also one of the reasons the rich have never gotten richer than under Obama.

Most all of the financial disputes between Obama and the Republican Congress were about spending: The sequester, the government shutdown, losing our three star credit rating for the first time in US history; all had to do with Republicans wanting to spend less and Obama wanting to spend more. Yet, you give credit to Obama for spending the least.

slowest-spending.png

Well that's great. You join the hundreds of thousands that made out in the stock market as well thanks to the manipulation of the Federal Reserve and the trillions they pumped into the market. It's also one of the reasons the rich have never gotten richer than under Obama.

Most all of the financial disputes between Obama and the Republican Congress were about spending: The sequester, the government shutdown, losing our three star credit rating for the first time in US history; all had to do with Republicans wanting to spend less and Obama wanting to spend more. Yet, you give credit to Obama for spending the least.

Wait a minute....didn't you just tell me the market had been so so since Obama took the helm?

The facts are this.....Obama got Bin Laden after Bush had already said he didn't care about Bin Laden. Obama ended Bush's wars which between them killed about 6,000 young Americans and seriously injured about 50,000 others. He assumed an economy which was bleeding 750,000 jobs a month with an unemployment rate of 7.5% and now we've had 66 months of continuous job growth and an unemployment rate of 5.1%. I just showed you what the stock market has done but oh no.....if the nixxer did it it's no good. You people make my arse hole crave bitterweed.

Last edited:

slowest-spending.png

Wait a minute....didn't you just tell me the market had been so so since Obama took the helm?

The facts are this.....Obama got Bin Laden after Bush had already said he didn't care about Bin Laden. Obama ended Bush's wars which between them killed about 6,000 young Americans and seriously injured about 50,000 others. He assumed an economy which was bleeding 750,000 jobs a month with an unemployment rate of 7.5% and now we've had 66 months of continuous job growth and an unemployment rate of 5.1%. I just showed you what the stock market has done but oh no.....if the nixxer did it it's no good. You people make my arse hole crave bitterweed.

No, but if you're going to credit somebody with something, you have to show evidence of what they did besides being in the right place at the right time.

The stock market is phony. It's not a reflection of our economy. We have more people of working age not working in this country since the early 70's. That's the biggest factor in our unemployment figure. The median family income is down since DumBama took office. We still have the most government dependents in our country's history.

As for Bin Laden, that project DID start under Bush. DumBama happened to be President when our agents found the guy who could lead them to Bin Laden, but that was not Obama's project. And as for the killing of Bin Laden, Obama felt he had the bragging rights which led to the helicopter of Seal Team Six getting shot down by the terrorists in retaliation. Many members of Seal Team Six died on that helicopter.

slowest-spending.png

No, but if you're going to credit somebody with something, you have to show evidence of what they did besides being in the right place at the right time.

The stock market is phony. It's not a reflection of our economy. We have more people of working age not working in this country since the early 70's. That's the biggest factor in our unemployment figure. The median family income is down since DumBama took office. We still have the most government dependents in our country's history.

As for Bin Laden, that project DID start under Bush. DumBama happened to be President when our agents found the guy who could lead them to Bin Laden, but that was not Obama's project. And as for the killing of Bin Laden, Obama felt he had the bragging rights which led to the helicopter of Seal Team Six getting shot down by the terrorists in retaliation. Many members of Seal Team Six died on that helicopter.

SCREW YOU!!!!

I've just showed you the official stats but like most right wingers you've already made up your mind. If Obama had allowed Bush's two wars to continue we would have showed that both political parties in America are war mongers......I'm damn glad he didn't!! You watch too much goddam Fox News.....does your remote control work?? Try switching channels every once in a while.

From the city where the most extreme GUN FREE ZONE is in America(run by a flaming liberal Rahm Emmanuel) this just in. Police: 3 Dead, 12 Wounded In Weekend Shootings Across Chicago
STMW) — Three people were killed — including a 17-year-old boy — and at least 12 others have been wounded in shootings across Chicago this weekend.

The most recent homicide happened eary Sunday, when a man was killed and two others were injured in a shooting in the Washington Park neighborhood on the South Side.
Did you know that if Obama had a son, that son might look like the shooter? Why isn't he and Al Sharlaton out there pounding their chests and saying how the police acted stupidly? Nope, just liberal business as usual, where the black on black crime in the city, isn't worth the time to report.

Forum List

Back