How come when a team in the NFL starts 0-3 the white QB's job is safe?

But when the black man starts 0-3 he needs to go because he sucks and has no skills. I noticed when the white QB struggles it's the offensive line not giving him protection but when the black man struggles it;s him. lol Joe Flacco and Matthew Stafford has not done shit all season and both of their teams are 0-3 and no talk of a QB switch. Looks like the white man gets a free pass to play like shit and the black man is pressured to be a star or he is out of the league

For example, the white guy who took over for my team named Brandon Weeden is a scrub but still employed for some reason. It was also obvious the coaches don;t trust him from the way he played yesterday so if that is the case why he is still on the team? A white man can be a backup QB for 13 years but if you black then you out of the league once you fall to backup status because the league sees a black backup as useless but the white back up is seen as a veteran

Excuse me while I go to the toilet lol

What a sad, race-baiting idiot.

Sport is a great venue for rising above racial nonsense, but some insist on forcing their agenda where it doesn't belong.

Mike Vick

Vick is the starter next week and watch what happens if he loses the 1st game

White boy weeden lost yesterday and no one cares
Couple years ago there were no black qb's. It was thought they didn't have the intelligence. Then some really physical black qb's changed the game with their legs and athletic ability. Now we have cam newtons and Russell Wilson types. Both smart and athletic.

But still the best are the Manning's, rothlesburger, Brady, Rogers. What do they all have in common besides championships? They're all white guys.

What is kappernick? What about the two guys in the national championship last year?

But when the black man starts 0-3 he needs to go because he sucks and has no skills. I noticed when the white QB struggles it's the offensive line not giving him protection but when the black man struggles it;s him. lol Joe Flacco and Matthew Stafford has not done shit all season and both of their teams are 0-3 and no talk of a QB switch. Looks like the white man gets a free pass to play like shit and the black man is pressured to be a star or he is out of the league

For example, the white guy who took over for my team named Brandon Weeden is a scrub but still employed for some reason. It was also obvious the coaches don;t trust him from the way he played yesterday so if that is the case why he is still on the team? A white man can be a backup QB for 13 years but if you black then you out of the league once you fall to backup status because the league sees a black backup as useless but the white back up is seen as a veteran

Sport is a great venue for rising above racial nonsense, but some insist on forcing their agenda where it doesn't belong.

Still waiting for the black man to be a backup for 11 years lol

Having another English muffin crisis, little precious?

tavaris is currently backing up Russel wilson is he not.......btw he got more than his fair shot at being Viking starter as they tried to prove they were a progressive team player, winning be damned

Having another English muffin crisis, little precious?

Fuck you

Mike Vick

Vick is the starter next week and watch what happens if he loses the 1st game

White boy weeden lost yesterday and no one cares
Couple years ago there were no black qb's. It was thought they didn't have the intelligence. Then some really physical black qb's changed the game with their legs and athletic ability. Now we have cam newtons and Russell Wilson types. Both smart and athletic.

But still the best are the Manning's, rothlesburger, Brady, Rogers. What do they all have in common besides championships? They're all white guys.

What is kappernick? What about the two guys in the national championship last year?

Kaepernick is steadily getting worse. He is a straight up interception machine.

tavaris is currently backing up Russel wilson is he not.......btw he got more than his fair shot at being Viking starter as they tried to prove they were a progressive team player, winning be damned

Jackson beat out two white guys to back up Wilson this season. He's been with the Seahawks 5-6 years now. He was sent off for a few months I believe but was re-installed about three years ago. His time with the Hawks dis proves the OP's point.

What about Bridgewater? He was promoted from a backup to starter this season.

All the OP has shown in this thread is that some blacks are whiners.

Tonight is like Joe lewis vs max scmelling. Vick vs. Flacco. Let's see how Vick does.

Whatever, DAN.

Tonight is like Joe lewis vs max scmelling. Vick vs. Flacco. Let's see how Vick does.

Flacco is a tall stiff dickhead with no mobility

Sounds just like max schmelling

Who the fuck is max schmelling?

Who the fuck is max schmelling?
Isn't that the German who faught Joe lewis during the nazi era?

Michael Vick is only up 20 to 7. Id bench him.

20-14 now Mongo

20-14 now Mongo
Never mind. Shit! You know what just happened.

20-14 now Mongo
Never mind. Shit! You know what just happened.

Not sure Mongo

Forum List

Back