How come when a team in the NFL starts 0-3 the white QB's job is safe?

It's so obvious Joe Flacco is intimidated by the black defensive players LOL

These are two tough defensive teams.

Notice the two quarterbacks in the building with Superbowl rings are both white? Where's Vicks ring?

Did he go to a Superbowl? If he did I'll give him credit for that.

Notice the two quarterbacks in the building with Superbowl rings are both white? Where's Vicks ring?

He was close but he had a stupid coach

Another black QB fails.

What a surprise!

Black coach and a black QB. Not a good night for African Americans

Both teams played badly. The tackling was especially poor by the Ravens. Vick's sweep where he was stopped for no gain at the end was telling about his speed. The commentators kept saying how he is the fastest QB in the NFL. Pure bullshit. Kaepernick is MUCH faster. The Vikings QB, Bridgewater, is faster. Russell Wilson is faster. There are probably a couple more I cannot think of at the moment.

Another black QB fails.

What a surprise!

Both teams played badly. The tackling was especially poor by the Ravens. Vick's sweep where he was stopped for no gain at the end was telling about his speed. The commentators kept saying how he is the fastest QB in the NFL. Pure bullshit. Kaepernick is MUCH faster. The Vikings QB, Bridgewater, is faster. Russell Wilson is faster. There are probably a couple more I cannot think of at the moment.

When Vick played for the eagles he looked so much better

Another black QB fails.

What a surprise!

I remember when Vick was drafted. That's all anyone could talk about. He was going to revolutionize the NFL. Then his true colors showed and he was just another thug black guy. I think it is fitting that Pittsburgh took him on. That team is made up of black thugs.

So far the only black QB that has proven to have excellent character ALL of the time has been Russell Wilson. But of course he isn't black enough for the average black man. He doesn't give gang signs and his closest buddies are christian white guys that don't sell drugs or murder each other. Wilson does not murder helpless animals and laugh about it like many in the black community.

Speaking of black QBs...It cracks me up that the sports commentators believe Warren Moon is one of Wilson's idols and mentors. What a crock! Warren Moon is a convicted multi-time wife beater and drunk. He has several DWI's. People here in Seattle WANT to believe Moon is this GREAT man because he is a U of W allum. Truth be told he is just another black thug. He just speaks better English than the average black.

Another black QB fails.

What a surprise!

I remember when Vick was drafted. That's all anyone could talk about. He was going to revolutionize the NFL. Then his true colors showed and he was just another thug black guy. I think it is fitting that Pittsburgh took him on. That team is made up of black thugs.

So far the only black QB that has proven to have excellent character ALL of the time has been Russell Wilson. But of course he isn't black enough for the average black man. He doesn't give gang signs and his closest buddies are christian white guys that don't sell drugs or murder each other. Wilson does not murder helpless animals and laugh about it like many in the black community.

Speaking of black QBs...It cracks me up that the sports commentators believe Warren Moon is one of Wilson's idols and mentors. What a crock! Warren Moon is a convicted multi-time wife beater and drunk. He has several DWI's. People here in Seattle WANT to believe Moon is this GREAT man because he is a U of W allum. Truth be told he is just another black thug. He just speaks better English than the average black.

wasn't donovan mcnabb a classy black QB?

Another black QB fails.

What a surprise!

wasn't donovan mcnabb a classy black QB?

McNabb was an interesting case. I saw him play here in Seattle a couple of times. I wasn't impressed with him. As a person I am not aware of his character personally and in public. Being an athlete on an East Coast team the national media raved about his skills. In person he looked rather ordinary. He looked tall and gangly with poor accuracy and decision making below average.

I won't talk down about anyone without actual factual knowledge. I don't know enough about McNabb to rate him as a person.

He was close and then he was sent to prison.

Ok I get it, all whites are perfect

Ok, where did I say that? You made up an excuse for him not getting to the Super Bowl, I also made an excuse.

OMG do you realize I went to bed thinking FOR SURE the Steelers won? My dad just told me and I was like, "shut the fuck up". LOL. See son, this is why you don't have a black as your QB. They SUCK! LOL. I'm totally kidding. I was actually rooting for Vick. I love dogs but I forgive him.

But when the black man starts 0-3 he needs to go because he sucks and has no skills. I noticed when the white QB struggles it's the offensive line not giving him protection but when the black man struggles it;s him. lol Joe Flacco and Matthew Stafford has not done shit all season and both of their teams are 0-3 and no talk of a QB switch. Looks like the white man gets a free pass to play like shit and the black man is pressured to be a star or he is out of the league

For example, the white guy who took over for my team named Brandon Weeden is a scrub but still employed for some reason. It was also obvious the coaches don;t trust him from the way he played yesterday so if that is the case why he is still on the team? A white man can be a backup QB for 13 years but if you black then you out of the league once you fall to backup status because the league sees a black backup as useless but the white back up is seen as a veteran

Excuse me while I go to the toilet lol
Michael Vick is only up 20 to 7. Id bench him.
See? Was I right or was I wrong? Had they benched Vick they would have won. He BLEW IT! LOL.

Forum List

Back