How come dems don’t placate to whites or Christians?

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
At first glance it’s like they try to appease virtually every group that’s out there, but I got to thinking what it’s really about is pitting all of these groups against the majority, thus creating chaos and trying to destroy American society. Sure they pit everyone against each other, but in the larger framework of their plan they have to destroy white Christians because there’s strength in numbers and those are the majority. Looking at it deeper, Christian philosophy is what has guided this country forever and in their eyes it must be destroyed.

At first glance it’s like they try to appease virtually every group that’s out there, but I got to thinking what it’s really about is pitting all of these groups against the majority, thus creating chaos and trying to destroy American society. Sure they pit everyone against each other, but in the larger framework of their plan they have to destroy white Christians because there’s strength in numbers and those are the majority. Looking at it deeper, Christian philosophy is what has guided this country forever and in their eyes it must be destroyed.
I've known this for decades.

They pit everyone against each other?

Now I'm not saying my BLM friends can't be a bit racist themselves but man, after them riots a few years back all these Republican racists came out of the closet in FORCE. Its like the riots liberated them to say what we all knew they thought.

But yeah, you want placated? You're equal, take that!

I've known this for decades.

The elitists who control the party don’t want justice for any particular groups, they just want to destroy America. And I’m not talking about the politicians necessarily. I’m talking about people like Soros

Now I'm not saying my BLM friends can't be a bit racist themselves but man, after them riots a few years back all these Republican racists came out of the closet in FORCE. Its like the riots liberated them to say what we all knew they thought.

You’re missing the point. The puppet masters of the democrats want radical change in American society. They don’t care about individuals or groups, they want the whole thing burned to the ground so they can implement communism, where they are in full control

You’re missing the point. The puppet masters of the democrats want radical change in American society. They don’t care about individuals or groups, they want the whole thing burned to the ground so they can implement communism, where they are in full control

That sounds a bit conspiracy like.

Personally though, you inspired me.

Far as I'm concerned there are no sexes or races in the eyes of the government unless some corporation (a big government creation itself) creates them with their hiring practices.

Far as I'm concerned there are no sexes or races in the eyes of the government unless some corporation (a big government creation itself) creates them with their hiring practices.

Personally I believe most people in government are just pawns that lost their way. The real power is held by those that tell these politicians what to do.

Personally I believe most people in government are just pawns that lost their way. The real power is held by those that tell these politicians what to do.

That very well could be. In DC you have well organized pawns. Locally we have folks on each side of the isle dying to hand over tax money to help the NFL or Amazon make money. Not sure if they've been bought, fall in love with power lunches or just want to look at a "legacy" accomplishment.

:dunno:

In order for communism to succeed there can be no competition. America is the ultimate competition for communism. It must be destroyed. Commies infest the Dem party. Everything they do is designed to destroy America so communism can have a monopoly.

Commies.

:dunno:

I wasn't quite sure what he was getting at either so I declared him equal.

Figured if he thought he was better than everyone else he'd be offended. If he was worried I thought he was inferior that would set the record straight.

In order for communism to succeed there can be no competition. America is the ultimate competition for communism. It must be destroyed. Commies infest the Dem party. Everything they do is designed to destroy America so communism can have a monopoly.

Commies.

Exactly, and the stealth communists have been so successful that most people don’t even realize they’re (the communists) working everyday to destroy American society. 90% of people who vote democrat don’t realize this. In fact I would venture to say most of the politicians don’t realize it.

Plenty of white people and Christians in the Democrat party. The ones who blame the “ other” for all their personal failures go to the GOP.

Plenty of white people and Christians in the Democrat party. The ones who blame the “ other” for all their personal failures go to the GOP.

You not getting it. Everyone that is voting democrat is a small, simple pawn for the elitists that want to run society

Commies.

Exactly, and the stealth communists have been so successful that most people don’t even realize they’re (the communists) working everyday to destroy American society. 90% of people who vote democrat don’t realize this. In fact I would venture to say most of the politicians don’t realize it.
^ Lol so fucking stupid

You not getting it. Everyone that is voting democrat is a small, simple pawn for the elitists that want to run society
:rofl:

“You All Just Got a Lot Richer,” Trump Tells Friends at Mar-a-Lago After Signing Tax Overhaul

Commies.

^ Lol so fucking stupid

Nice rebuttal. What’s your theory on what’s really going on behind the scenes? Or are you so brainwashed to believe everything is what it appears to be?

“You All Just Got a Lot Richer,” Trump Tells Friends at Mar-a-Lago After Signing Tax Overhaul

How does that negate what I just said?

Whites and Christians fall under the "Oppressor" category of the Regressive Left's "Oppressed/Oppressor" template, and are automatically assumed to be guilty, evil, corrupt, etc. They are therefore persona non grata, and if they themselves are White or Christian, they must be filled with White Guilt and Self Loathing and enable all actions that punish the group.

Examples of the Oppressed/Oppressor template:

Oppressed/Oppressor
Minorities/Whites
Muslims/Christians
Agnostic/Christians
Atheists/Christians
Women/Men
Girls/Boys
Gays/Straights
Poor/Rich
Liberals/Conservatives
Illegals/Citizens