How come dems don’t placate to whites or Christians?

In order for communism to succeed there can be no competition. America is the ultimate competition for communism. It must be destroyed. Commies infest the Dem party. Everything they do is designed to destroy America so communism can have a monopoly.

Commies.
I believe the threats on the leaders/elite of the dem party are serious. They either work toward destruction of the US or they are gone.

At first glance it’s like they try to appease virtually every group that’s out there, but I got to thinking what it’s really about is pitting all of these groups against the majority, thus creating chaos and trying to destroy American society. Sure they pit everyone against each other, but in the larger framework of their plan they have to destroy white Christians because there’s strength in numbers and those are the majority. Looking at it deeper, Christian philosophy is what has guided this country forever and in their eyes it must be destroyed.
Whites and Christians fall under the "Oppressor" category of the Regressive Left's "Oppressed/Oppressor" template, and are automatically assumed to be guilty, evil, corrupt, etc. They are therefore persona non grata, and if they themselves are White or Christian, they must be filled with White Guilt and Self Loathing and enable all actions that punish the group.

Examples of the Oppressed/Oppressor template:

Oppressed/Oppressor
Minorities/Whites
Muslims/Christians
Agnostic/Christians
Atheists/Christians
Women/Men
Gays/Straights
Poor/Rich
Liberals/Conservatives
Employees/Employers
Government/Business
Consumers/Business
Unsuccessful/Successful
Criminals/Law Abiding Citizens
Other Countries/America
Planet Earth/America
College Students/Opposing Views
College Students/Triggers (?)

... and on and on.

Are the controllers of the Democratics really Marxists or communists? I think they’re communists that use Marxist beliefs as a tool to destroy American values and society, so they can step in and control the world.

In order for communism to succeed there can be no competition. America is the ultimate competition for communism. It must be destroyed. Commies infest the Dem party. Everything they do is designed to destroy America so communism can have a monopoly.

Commies.

Exactly, and the stealth communists have been so successful that most people don’t even realize they’re (the communists) working everyday to destroy American society. 90% of people who vote democrat don’t realize this. In fact I would venture to say most of the politicians don’t realize it.
well I truly believe their lives are threatened if they don't do as the commies say.

Commies.

Exactly, and the stealth communists have been so successful that most people don’t even realize they’re (the communists) working everyday to destroy American society. 90% of people who vote democrat don’t realize this. In fact I would venture to say most of the politicians don’t realize it.
well I truly believe their lives are threatened if they don't do as the commies say.

You very well might be right my friend

Commies.

You very well might be right my friend
dude, it's the only conclusion that makes sense.

At first glance it’s like they try to appease virtually every group that’s out there, but I got to thinking what it’s really about is pitting all of these groups against the majority, thus creating chaos and trying to destroy American society. Sure they pit everyone against each other, but in the larger framework of their plan they have to destroy white Christians because there’s strength in numbers and those are the majority. Looking at it deeper, Christian philosophy is what has guided this country forever and in their eyes it must be destroyed.
Whites and Christians fall under the "Oppressor" category of the Regressive Left's "Oppressed/Oppressor" template, and are automatically assumed to be guilty, evil, corrupt, etc. They are therefore persona non grata, and if they themselves are White or Christian, they must be filled with White Guilt and Self Loathing and enable all actions that punish the group.

Oppressed/Oppressor
Minorities/Whites
Muslims/Christians
Agnostic/Christians
Atheists/Christians
Women/Men
Gays/Straights
Poor/Rich
Liberals/Conservatives
Employees/Employers
Government/Business
Consumers/Business
Unsuccessful/Successful
Other Countries/America
Planet Earth/America

... and on and on.

Are the controllers of the Democratics really Marxists or communists? I think they’re communists that use Marxist beliefs as a tool to destroy American values and society, so they can step in and control the world.
They are illiberal leftist authoritarians, i.e., Regressive Leftists. Marxists, communists, meh. Too hyperbolic. They're just nasty, dishonest people.

And they're not liberal.

Oppressed/Oppressor
Minorities/Whites
Muslims/Christians
Agnostic/Christians
Atheists/Christians
Women/Men
Gays/Straights
Poor/Rich
Liberals/Conservatives
Employees/Employers
Government/Business
Consumers/Business
Unsuccessful/Successful
Other Countries/America
Planet Earth/America

... and on and on.

They are illiberal leftist authoritarians, i.e., Regressive Leftists. Marxists, communists, meh. Too hyperbolic. They're just nasty, dishonest people.

And they're not liberal.
I agree they are not liberal. liberals were always willing to discuss.

Communist/Democrat jerks declared war on White Male Christians a long time ago. It's a big part of their Agenda. They've succeeded in cuckolding white male Democrats. But they're having a tough time cuckolding the rest. So their war will go on.

Plenty of white people and Christians in the Democrat party. The ones who blame the “ other” for all their personal failures go to the GOP.

You not getting it. Everyone that is voting democrat is a small, simple pawn for the elitists that want to run society

We've got an elitist POTUS who wants to run society.
Trump's request of pinheads like you is to put loyalty to him over country.
That's why he makes inflammatory speeches at rallies saying now that he's a nationalist.
You simple pawns don't see that.
It's stamped on your fucking foreheads.

Democrats are a party that promotes low standards and morals.

True. We know that, but the question is why?
Why do some people choose to have low standards and morals? I honestly don’t know. It might be because they can’t see the value.

I’m not talk your everyday dem and we deal with on a regular basis, or even the dem politicians per say. I’m talking about the people behind the democrat machine, those who are pulling the levers. Why are they pushing for a moral less society? What’s the end game? I think they want to be the ones in power after the country is destroyed

Why do some people choose to have low standards and morals? I honestly don’t know.
It might be because they can’t see/understand the value.
again, if one's life is threatened, one protects one's life.
Who didn’t know that?
I support our 2nd amendment.

Plenty of white people and Christians in the Democrat party. The ones who blame the “ other” for all their personal failures go to the GOP.

You not getting it. Everyone that is voting democrat is a small, simple pawn for the elitists that want to run society

We've got an elitist POTUS who wants to run society.
Trump's request of pinheads like you is to put loyalty to him over country.
That's why he makes inflammatory speeches at rallies saying now that he's a nationalist.
You simple pawns don't see that.
It's stamped on your fucking foreheads.

This isn’t about Trump

Keep up if you can

Why do some people choose to have low standards and morals? I honestly don’t know.
Who didn’t know that?
I'm stating why the left are as batshit crazy as they are.

Why do some people choose to have low standards and morals? I honestly don’t know. It might be because they can’t see the value.

I’m not talk your everyday dem and we deal with on a regular basis, or even the dem politicians per say. I’m talking about the people behind the democrat machine, those who are pulling the levers. Why are they pushing for a moral less society? What’s the end game? I think they want to be the ones in power after the country is destroyed
they want to shit down your throat.

Who didn’t know that?
I'm stating why the left are as batshit crazy as they are.

For the most part many of them are good people, just brainwashed. It’s the people behind the scenes that are crazy and evil

This is simple...LefTards only issue trophies to last place, the lowest grade, the worse, the weirdest, the most twisted and fucked up in the head....WHY, because they all have daddy issues and or were dropped on their heads as children....follow me here, THEY ARE EXACLTY WHO AND WHAT THEY CHAMPION.
White Christians tend to be self funded, decent, moral, productive, law abiding and intelligent....all attributes LefTards hate. I know this all sounds like some shit from a Twilight Zone episode but trust me, I’m not making this up. One can spend a few minutes reading through their posts here and confirm my assertions....GUARANTEED!

Last edited:

I’ll nominate you for the noble award if you ever solve the mystery behind a democrats way of thinking. lol

Until then... all we can do is work to keep them away from any positions that involves making important decisions that can affect society.

Forum List

Back