How Christie could help Haley if he dropped out

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
As we get closer to the Hawkeye Caucii it's time for the anti-Trump candidates to start consolidating. I agree that Christie should get out and endorse Haley. Vivek should step out as well. While I think DeSantis still has merit and he's put together a large Iowa ground game, I believe Haley is the stronger candidate in the general election. The most important thing is to stop Donald Trump. Then we go on to defeat Joe Biden.

As we get closer to the Hawkeye Caucii it's time for the anti-Trump candidates to start consolidating. I agree that Christie should get out and endorse Haley. Vivek should step out as well. While I think DeSantis still has merit and he's put together a large Iowa ground game, I believe Haley is the stronger candidate in the general election. The most important thing is to stop Donald Trump. Then we go on to defeat Joe Biden.

why are they wasting their time,, its already decided trump is the nominee,,

For the first time in US history, there is not really a race in either party for their parties nomination.

As Trump once said, "It's rigged".

No truer words have been spoken.

More food for Nikki? That should put her over the top. Trump is the nominee.

You think Haley is going to get picked over Trump? Bro, read the room already. What world are you living in?!!! :laugh:

Desantis has no "merit". he's a fascist.

Ramaswamy should definitely bow out, the name and complexion will prevent him from even getting close.

Personally I think Haley should endorse Christie. As a female she will be almost as unacceptable to the vast majority of the right as ramaswamy.

You think Haley is going to get picked over Trump? Bro, read the room already. What world are you living in?!!! :laugh:
he doesnt have the ability to accept such a thing,,

I would love to be a fly on the wall in some peoples houses when trump takes it all the way,,

2016 was nothing,,

Desantis has no "merit". he's a fascist.

Ramaswamy should definitely bow out, the name and complexion will prevent him from even getting close.

Personally I think Haley should endorse Christie. As a female she will be almost as unacceptable to the vast majority of the right as ramaswamy.
Some people said that about Obama.

I have a better idea....let's dig up John McCain and have him mail-in the election again so Biden can get a second term.....because Haley can't, or won't even attempt to beat Biden.

91091b19869b3273d95251fd2e18b4f3.png

She thinks you can deport a US citizen.

Christie doesn't help anyone by dropping out but himself. His embarrassment will finally be over. All it means is that he has lost the democratic vote.

Forum List

Back