How can you tell if your neighbor is on meth?

Just because he doesn't have a lot of visitors doesn't mean he's not running a lab. From the very limited information I've read on this, there's generally a "cook", the guy that runs the meth lab (though he generally does it from a third-party location, like a hotel room or something, not his or her home). Then he distributes it to the dealers, that way if he is busted, he can't get charged with manufacturing and selling.

But, from what I read, it doesn't seem like this is the case. Then again, I've really never met anybody who's done meth, so everything I hear is just stuff from books, movies, etc. :huh:

Dan said:
Just because he doesn't have a lot of visitors doesn't mean he's not running a lab. From the very limited information I've read on this, there's generally a "cook", the guy that runs the meth lab (though he generally does it from a third-party location, like a hotel room or something, not his or her home). Then he distributes it to the dealers, that way if he is busted, he can't get charged with manufacturing and selling.

But, from what I read, it doesn't seem like this is the case. Then again, I've really never met anybody who's done meth, so everything I hear is just stuff from books, movies, etc. :huh:
He could be dealing, I guess. If it stains sinks, or makes any kind of a mess, there is no way this guy is making it. He got into an argument with my husband bc one of our kids ran across their driveway and left muddy footprints. It was the driveway, not the carpet. But whatever. It WAS his property. He makes his friends park on the road, so that nothing leaks on his driveway. He is psychotically neat, and I am not exaggerating. So, if there is a mess involved, he is not manufacturing. But, like you said, that doesn't necessarily rule out dealing or using. I do hate to label someone like that, though, unless I had more concrete evidence.

mom4 said:
He could be dealing, I guess. If it stains sinks, or makes any kind of a mess, there is no way this guy is making it. He got into an argument with my husband bc one of our kids ran across their driveway and left muddy footprints. It was the driveway, not the carpet. But whatever. It WAS his property. He makes his friends park on the road, so that nothing leaks on his driveway. He is psychotically neat, and I am not exaggerating.
OMG, he sounds exactly like my neighbour. He times the people who park in front of his house and calls by-law if they're there longer than the allowed time. He makes his grandchildren eat in the garage, won't let his wife cook, too messy. Just as weird about his driveway too. No meth though, he's about 300 lbs. :D

Sounds like a nut either way.

Well he could be paranoid and be psychotically neat to cover up any suspicion (sp?). If you cant call, perhaps leave an anonymous note. :dunno:

And yeah, sit back and enjoy the show!

no way this dude is a meth user....meth users don't care about anything but meth....what you have on your hands is and obsessive compulsive loon

Semper Fi said:
Oh I just thought of something. Isn't it meth that people bite their teeth into their gums?

they work their jaw like mad when high.....fingers are dirty and stained.....they are dirty.....neat freaks and meth would never work out.....as i said my wife's starter husband was a meth head....she said there is no way a meth head would ever do any of the things that are described.....make his wife do them maybe.....dude just sounds like a freak

Forum List

Back