"How Can Ya Have Any Pudding If Ya Don't Eat Your Meat?"

5d4af6d136e03c04cd3146f4-750-562.jpg

A population weakened by amino acid deficiency and rickets would be a lot easier to control.

I’m anxious for a meat substitute that the majority of people are fine with. Anything to reduce the number of cows slaughtered is a good thing. If millions voluntarily switch at fast food places it will make a large dent.

Does it taste like chicken ?? Uhhh ohhh. Back to the bean field for some more testing. LOL

The way famers are using heavy chemicals to kill everything in their fields before planting, and then spraying the fields after planted, does anyone think about the possible carcenegen's present in the plants all due to this new way of planting today ??

Are we not to think about the possibility of cancer due to carcenagen's present in the plant after heavily chemicalizing the fields to control bugs and weeds ?? What about the run off from Farmers chemicals, the state dot for spraying road right of ways with their chemicals, and then utilities and their spraying their right of ways with their chemicals ??? Talk about a toxic environment indeed, and then to have our food allegedly tainted as well ??? Anyone know how tobacca is grown, and how much poison is used on that crop ?? Scary.

Not so sure I'm all ready for an impossible burger to replace the meat in my sandwich yet. That little UN girl should have been raving about the things we can control, and not some hyper pie in the sky nightmare she dreamed up after dinner with her peers earlier that day.

I’m anxious for a meat substitute that the majority of people are fine with. Anything to reduce the number of cows slaughtered is a good thing. If millions voluntarily switch at fast food places it will make a large dent.
The Beyond Burger is soooo good. Especially the newer version. I've never tried the Impossible Burger.

Forum List

Back