How Can We Stop School Shootings When LEOs are Failing to Follow Due Procedure?

review.jpg

"We try to keep our eyes out on those kids who aren't connected ... Most teachers try to steer them toward some kind of connections. ... In this case, we didn't find a way to connect with this kid."

Think about the ramifications of that. This isn’t an FBI problem.
While the FBI cannot address the root of the problem, they are trusted with counter-measures that are comprised of policies, procedures, authority and legal resources to investigate such things.

In this particular case they seem to have let this cretin fall between the cracks somehow.

We need to investigate about what went wrong and remedy the problem.

No. We know what went wrong. My high school wasn’t a gun free zone. It was a gun inclusive zone. All high schools were at the time. Was the 2nd amendment recently invented or did it exist throughout our youth when mass shootings weren’t an everyday occurrence?
There is a reason culture wars were fought and there is a consequence to them being lost.

Look. Democrats are excited over dead kids. Nothing new. They think they will make hay fromn it. It is what they do.
Here is my advice...the same advice I gave when I joined this board. Ignore them. Get on with the business of raising your kids and running your government. The democrats are beaten.
They are no less excited over dead high schoolers than they were over grabembythepussy or Madonna offering blowjobs for votes in her fight for female empowerment.
It will pass until the next tragedy.
Btw...I need to run by nycarbineer and discuss the stock market. Later.

This one?
"The Obama administration rule required the Social Security Administration to submit records of mentally disabled people to the National Instant Criminal Background Check System, the FBI database used to determine whether someone can buy a firearm under the 1993 Brady Bill."

Trump signs bill reversing Obama rule to ban gun purchases by mentally ill

Obama's rule was simply another end-run around the Second Amendment allowing psychiatrists to determine who could and couldn't own firearms. Barry is well read in the Soviet tactics of taking out political opponents by labeling them mentally ill.

Forum List

Back