How Can We Solve The Illegal Immigration Problem?

A) No.

B) Fuck em.

A) Guess you should educate yourself

B) Bet you don't say fuck them if someone tries to take YOUR US citizenship

Listen up, Cornhole.

a) I'll pay it.

b) Who the fuck is gonna leave their goddamn baby behind?

You'll personally finance the entire operation? Otherwise I don't think you alone get the call

B) Who said leave them behind simpleton? You're talking about kicking US citizens out of the US. Now even if you think the anchor baby law should be changed (and by the way I do) that doesn't change the fact that you can NOT just say "you're no longer a US Citizen and kick them out of the country. If you try to kick them out with their citizenship intact you WILL see lawsuits, and rightfully so.

The solution is simple. Close the borders completely. Give every illegal 30 days to report to INS pay a very stiff fine for every person , get them on track for citizenship. Then make it a felony to not only be here illegibly, but to not have your papers on you. Also stop with the ridiculous it's racist to suspect Mexicans of being illegals. Showing your goddamn DL to prove your here legally is no fucking big deal. Further , make it a felony to employ an illegal punishable by jail time

Problem solved and no one is forced to lose their citizenship

A) Guess you should educate yourself

B) Bet you don't say fuck them if someone tries to take YOUR US citizenship

Listen up, Cornhole.

a) I'll pay it.

You'll personally finance the entire operation? Otherwise I don't think you alone get the call

B) Who said leave them behind simpleton? You're talking about kicking US citizens out of the US. Now even if you think the anchor baby law should be changed (and by the way I do) that doesn't change the fact that you can NOT just say "you're no longer a US Citizen and kick them out of the country. If you try to kick them out with their citizenship intact you WILL see lawsuits, and rightfully so.

The solution is simple. Close the borders completely. Give every illegal 30 days to report to INS pay a very stiff fine for every person , get them on track for citizenship. Then make it a felony to not only be here illegibly, but to not have your papers on you. Also stop with the ridiculous it's racist to suspect Mexicans of being illegals. Showing your goddamn DL to prove your here legally is no fucking big deal. Further , make it a felony to employ an illegal punishable by jail time

I didn't read more than the first few lines of your post. But...

Fuck illegals and the kids they give birth to here.

Let the little darlings come home when they can take take care of themselves legally..

Listen up, Cornhole.

a) I'll pay it.

Let the little darlings come home when they can take take care of themselves legally..

That's wonderful, and when someone comes to take YOUR rights as a US citizen do you expect us all to say fUck them, or do you expect us to protect your rights?

That's wonderful, and when someone comes to take YOUR rights as a US citizen do you expect us all to say fUck them, or do you expect us to protect your rights?

I ain't worried, Cornhole.

I got my papers right here. Wanna see?

Plus I'm white

So bite me, biatch.

Plus I'm white

So bite me, biatch.

That's great, but what if someone at some points says "you know what, fuck people with blue eyes?" or whatever.

Of course there's also the whole "being conservative doesn't mean you have to be a cold hearted fucking dick" thing to, but let's just stick with CON arguments here for simplicity since you're obviously a simpleton.

IF the USG can kick a US citizen out of the country for one reason they certainly can for any others.

This POS thread keeps bobbing up. Why?

Fuck Mexico. Send their illegal exports back.

What's all the disccussion?

The issue is the stupidity of that solution.

A) Do you realize how much it would cost to round them all up, detain them, try them, and deport them?

More than the bullets to shoot them when they try top hop the fence in the first place...
B) What do you propose to do with the ones who are US citizens due to being born here? Just say fuck you and your citizenship?

They're not citizens.

What 'Subject to the Jurisdiction Thereof' Really Means

Plus I'm white

So bite me, biatch.

That's great, but what if someone at some points says "you know what, fuck people with blue eyes?" or whatever.

Of course there's also the whole "being conservative doesn't mean you have to be a cold hearted fucking dick" thing to, but let's just stick with CON arguments here for simplicity since you're obviously a simpleton.

IF the USG can kick a US citizen out of the country for one reason they certainly can for any others.

Wow. Now I'm worried! I wasn't before, but ...

You mean it's possible that "they" could one day come for "me"? And I'll have to shiow my "driver's license"?

HOLY FUCK! Well, that changes everything. Now I agree with you, Corndog.

This POS thread keeps bobbing up. Why?

Fuck Mexico. Send their illegal exports back.

What's all the disccussion?

A) Do you realize how much it would cost to round them all up, detain them, try them, and deport them?

More than the bullets to shoot them when they try top hop the fence in the first place...
B) What do you propose to do with the ones who are US citizens due to being born here? Just say fuck you and your citizenship?

They're not citizens.

That IS a legitimate argument that could be made, except that it already has been ruled on

U.S. v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649 (1898)

In fact this case applies DIRECTLY here because the SCOTUS ruled that NO group could be singled out and excluded from the protections of the 14th.

Under the jurisdiction basically means everyone born here except children of visiting dignitaries, in other words if the Saudi Ambassador's wife has a kid here, he is not a citizen, for example.

Plus I'm white

So bite me, biatch.

Wow. Now I'm worried! I wasn't before, but ...

You mean it's possible that "they" could one day come for "me"? And I'll have to shiow my "driver's license"?

HOLY FUCK! Well, that changes everything. Now I agree with you, Corndog.

No stupid, it means one day that they could decide you're no longer a US citizen.

It's exactly the reason that we, should, defend hardest the rights of those whom we most disagree with. For if today they can take away your right to free speech, tomorrow it might be mine. Just for example.

Is that really too hard for you to understand?

They're not citizens.

That IS a legitimate argument that could be made, except that it already has been ruled on

In fact this case applies DIRECTLY here because the SCOTUS ruled that NO group could be singled out and excluded from the protections of the 14th.

Under the jurisdiction basically means everyone born here except children of visiting dignitaries, in other words if the Saudi Ambassador's wife has a kid here, he is not a citizen, for example.

Thanks for clarifying the Saudi shit. I know I was worried about that.

But may I repeat my question: What Meixcan is gonna fucking leave thier fucking kid here!?

They're not citizens.

But may I repeat my question: What Meixcan is gonna fucking leave thier fucking kid here!?

Probably none which means you are FORCING parents to choose to take US CItizens out of the US. That's stupid and patently illegal.

I ask again, how would you feel if someone said dude you're no longer welcome in your country of birth?

Probably none which means you are FORCING parents to choose to take US CItizens out of the US. That's stupid and patently illegal.

I ask again, how would you feel if someone said dude you're no longer welcome in your country of birth?

I don't like to be rude. Truly.

Look at your question. Who's gonna ask that? Who's gonna answer?

If we we were talking about the country of birth, THERE WOULD BE NO FUCKING PROBLEM! ! ! !

If we we were talking about the country of birth, THERE WOULD BE NO FUCKING PROBLEM! ! ! !

What do you mean who's going to ask? You don't think that if you start rounding up the Mexicans they are going to protest you kicking their US citizen children out with them?

What do you mean who's going to ask? You don't think that if you start rounding up the Mexicans they are going to protest you kicking their US citizen children out with them?

Let them bitch and piss all they fucking want.

Do they want their chilldren or don't they?

Exactly which means you are making them remove the children from the country they were born in. So I ask again, what if someone passed through legislation which put your citizenship at risk?

Also there is a specific rule about applying a law to people who were not doing anything illegal before the law was passed. So even if a law were passed , you couldn't go apply it to any children who are already US citizens.

Exactly which means you are making them remove the children from the country they were born in. So I ask again, what if someone passed through legislation which put your citizenship at risk?

Also there is a specific rule about applying a law to people who were not doing anything illegal before the law was passed. So even if a law were passed , you couldn't go apply it to any children who are already US citizens.

I am telling them to go the fuck home and take their kid with them. Why do you not get that? When Jose grows up and can look after himself, he can come home.

If you won't address that fact, I'm tired of foolin' with ya.

Exactly which means you are making them remove the children from the country they were born in.
So I ask again, what if someone passed through legislation which put your citizenship at risk?

I am telling them to go the fuck home and take their kid with them
. Why do you not get that? When Jose grows up and can look after himself, he can come home.

You are both missing one option. They may leave the anchor baby here. It is the choice of the parent to leave the child or take it with them. No one is yanking the citizenship of the anchor baby, nor saying that it many not come back, but the parents must go. No one is forcing citizens to go.

If illegals KNOW that having an anchor baby is NOT a guarantee of staying in this country my guess is they would have less anchor babies. If illegal mothers knew they were going to be instantly deported upon birth of a child (choice of leaving the baby in this country or taking it with them back home) my guess they would be having less anchor babies.

No one is forcing anyone to do anything. It was the illegals choice to have a child. It will be the illegals choice of what to do with that child, no force required. Take it with her or leave it behind is the mothers choice, but she must go either way. And if you can catch the father he goes too!

I am telling them to go the fuck home and take their kid with them. Why do you not get that? When Jose grows up and can look after himself, he can come home.

You are both missing one option. They may leave the anchor baby here. It is the choice of the parent to leave the child or take it with them. No one is yanking the citizenship of the anchor baby, nor saying that it many not come back, but the parents must go. No one is forcing citizens to go.

If illegals KNOW that having an anchor baby is NOT a guarantee of staying in this country my guess is they would have less anchor babies. If illegal mothers knew they were going to be instantly deported upon birth of a child (choice of leaving the baby in this country or taking it with them back home) my guess they would be having less anchor babies.

No one is forcing anyone to do anything. It was the illegals choice to have a child. It will be the illegals choice of what to do with that child, no force required. Take it with her or leave it behind is the mothers choice, but she must go either way. And if you can catch the father he goes too!

I didn't miss the option of leaving Jose here. I am asking what father worth his nutsack is gonna leave the kid here while he and Mama go back to Juarez?

I'll be goddammned if I'm gonna let a foster family rasie my kid. Where's that Latino machismo all the fuckin sudden?

................I didn't miss the option of leaving Jose here. I am asking what father worth his nutsack is gonna leave the kid here while he and Mama go back to Juarez?

I'll be goddammned if I'm gonna let a foster family rasie my kid. Where's that Latino machismo all the fuckin sudden?

well then they take the kid back south. Problem solved. Their choice. They just aren't going to be allowed to use shiting a kid as a pass to stay in the USA.

Illegal parents are given a choice whether to take their U.S. born children with them or leave them behind with a relative or someone else. If they don't have a relative, then immigration finds a foster home for them. The parents are deported - end of argument.

Forum List

Back