How can there ever be peace here?

Of course several of the locations are in the area of the Mandate and also in the surrounding countries, and no reasonable person can deny that Arab hatred and violence against Jews did not start with the immigration of European Jews to the Mandate but has been continuous from the 11th century to today or that this Arab anti semitism, which is clearly a core value of Muslim Arabs, is the reason that Arabs respond with such violence and hatred to any disagreements with Israel.

More smokescreen. Specific Palestinian issues.

As usual, you have nothing to contribute to the discussion. Even you must find yourself boring.

No specific issues?

Check.

Nix on the million dollars each but a go on the one way ticket to Mecca. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY.

I see only one scenario for a lasting peace for Israel from Palestinians. And that is for Israel to find an incentive to offer the Arab countries to grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands. Call it a one state solution.

Offer all the arabs $1 million each with a one way ticket to mecca and you'd probably get a lot of takers, lol.

Nix on the million dollars each but a go on the one way ticket to Mecca. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY.

I see only one scenario for a lasting peace for Israel from Palestinians. And that is for Israel to find an incentive to offer the Arab countries to grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands. Call it a one state solution.

Offer all the arabs $1 million each with a one way ticket to mecca and you'd probably get a lot of takers, lol.

C'mon, SHOW THEM THE MONEY!!! What's a trillion dollars for world peace?

Can anyone imagine what would happen if half of the Palisimians were given a 7/11 and the other half were given a taxicab?

LOL! Good one Hoss. I think we found the solution to a lasting peace. A one way ticket to Mecca, a 7-11 & a taxi cab for the Palestinians.

Can anyone imagine what would happen if half of the Palisimians were given a 7/11 and the other half were given a taxicab?

LOL! Good one Hoss. I think we found the solution to a lasting peace. A one way ticket to Mecca, a 7-11 & a taxi cab for the Palestinians.

Depending on where you buy your taxi license + the price of a 7/11 = AT LEAST $1 million.

Sorry, my plan is cheaper and quicker. Plus, with my plan, they can continue not to work.

OK, whatever. The main thing is that Israel free the Palestinians from their bondage in Israel. Wouldn't be wonderful if only the surrounding Arab countries would grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands?

Depending on where you buy your taxi license + the price of a 7/11 = AT LEAST $1 million.

Sorry, my plan is cheaper and quicker. Plus, with my plan, they can continue not to work.

OK, whatever. The main thing is that Israel free the Palestinians from their bondage in Israel. Wouldn't be wonderful if only the surrounding Arab countries would grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands?

Maybe we could get Europe to take back their Jews? :dunno:

Shit for brains, since Jews have lived continuously in Israel for 3000 years to today, maybe, we could get the Fakestinians to leave Israel and go back to Egypt and Saudi Arabia where they came from.

Palesteenian Hamas Minister of the Interior Fathi Hammad, Al-Hekma TV [Egypt]: "Half of the Palestiniains are Egyptians and the other half are Saudis"
Brothers, there are 1.8 million of us in Gaza.Allah be praised, we all have Arab roots and every Palestinian in Gaza and throughout Palestine can prove his Arab roots--whether from Saudi Arabia, from Yemen, or anywhere.

Personally, half my family is Egyptian. We are all like that.

More than 30 families in the Gaza Strip are called Al-Masri [Egyptian]

Brothers, half of the Palestiniains are Egyptians and the other half are Saudis

Who are the Palestinians? we have many families called Al-Masri, whose roots are Egyptian. Egyptian! They may be from Alexandria, from Cairo, from Dumietta, from the North, from aswan, from Upper Egypt. We are Egyptians. we are Arabs. We are Muslims
Hamas Minister of the Interior and of National Security Fathi Hammad Slams Egypt over Fuel Shortage in Gaza Strip, and Says: "Half of the Palestinians Are Egyptians and the Other Half Are Saudis"

After what happened in Europe most Jews would never want to return. What I don't understand is why the Palestinians stay in Israel?

It seems to me that the prejudice and hate will destroy both the Israelis and Palestinians...Only legitimate trade to enrich an adversary which leads to pride will lead to peace....

Look and Japan and Germany and now China...free trade has turned people we hated in WWll and adversary China into friends.

Stop the Hate!

Last edited:
It seems to me that the prejudice and hate will destroy both the Israelis and Palestinians...Only legitimate trade to enrich an adversary which leads to pride will lead to peace....Look and Japan and Germany and now China...free trade has turned people we hated in WWll and adversary China into friends. Stop the Hate!
Funny drivel.

It seems to me that the prejudice and hate will destroy both the Israelis and Palestinians...Only legitimate trade to enrich an adversary which leads to pride will lead to peace....

Look and Japan and Germany and now China...free trade has turned people we hated in WWll and adversary China into friends.

Stop the Hate!

Torah: "Love thy neighbor as thyself"

Quran: "We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"

Stop the Hate!

Torah: "Love thy neighbor as thyself"

Quran: "We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"

Well, then tells oh great general: What is your plan for deafeating one quarter of Humanity, namely Islam? You guys just don't get it. America is withdrawing from her foreign adventures and wars which partly a result of our very biased support of Israel...Right or Wrong.

I say America is becoming more Libertarian a la Ron Paul, Obama, Romney: America First!

Well, then tells oh great general: What is your plan for deafeating one quarter of Humanity, namely Islam? You guys just don't get it. America is withdrawing from her foreign adventures and wars which partly a result of our very biased support of Israel...Right or Wrong.
Reads like one of the coolest jihad apologies, of course.
I say America is becoming more Libertarian a la Ron Paul, Obama, Romney: America First!
Of course! First, the united sharia states of america, then those islamic Charles Manson-type maniacs will try the world on, or so the khalifat plan goes.

Fuck Israel! They're lucky I'm not President. Because if I was, I'd tell that fuck-head Big Ben, if he doesn't end the occupation of Palestinian land:
  • That we will no longer protect them with our veto in the UNSC
  • I'm freezing all weapons shipments to Israel
  • I'm freezing all Israeli assets in US banks
  • I'm outlawing AIPAC
I'd also tell that war-mongering prick, he's got 90 days to get his ass out of the OPT, or I will submit a resolution to the UNSC, requesting authorization for member states to use "all necessary means" to drive the god-damn Israeli's back to Israel. Then I'd set up a DMZ along the Green Line and shoot any mother-fucker entering it from either side.

And I'd finish it by telling Benny, if he doesn't end that bogus blockade of Gaza immediately, I'm going to re-commission the USS Missouri and send it over there with humanitarian supplies and a big ass sign on the side that reads...
"BOARD THIS, MOTHER-FUCKER!"

Fuck Israel! They're lucky I'm not President. Because if I was, I'd tell that fuck-head Big Ben, if he doesn't end the occupation of Palestinian land:
  • I'm outlawing AIPAC
I'd also tell that war-mongering prick, he's got 90 days to get his ass out of the OPT, or I will submit a resolution to the UNSC, requesting authorization for member states to use "all necessary means" to drive the god-damn Israeli's back to Israel. Then I'd set up a DMZ along the Green Line and shoot any mother-fucker entering it from either side. And I'd finish it by telling Benny, if he doesn't end that bogus blockade of Gaza immediately, I'm going to re-commission the USS Missouri and send it over there with humanitarian supplies and a big ass sign on the side that reads..."BOARD THIS, MOTHER-FUCKER!"
Insanely hilarious drivel!

• I'm outlawing AIPAC
I'd also tell that war-mongering prick, he's got 90 days to get his ass out of the OPT, or I will submit a resolution to the UNSC, requesting authorization for member states to use "all necessary means" to drive the god-damn Israeli's back to Israel. Then I'd set up a DMZ along the Green Line and shoot any mother-fucker entering it from either side.

And I'd finish it by telling Benny, if he doesn't end that bogus blockade of Gaza immediately, I'm going to re-commission the USS Missouri and send it over there with humanitarian supplies and a big ass sign on the side that reads...
"BOARD THIS, MOTHER-FUCKER!"

I'm outlawing AIPAC

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttJGEc5pPHU&feature=related]Move Over AIPAC 2011, Washington DC - YouTube[/ame]

• I'm outlawing AIPAC
I'd also tell that war-mongering prick, he's got 90 days to get his ass out of the OPT, or I will submit a resolution to the UNSC, requesting authorization for member states to use "all necessary means" to drive the god-damn Israeli's back to Israel. Then I'd set up a DMZ along the Green Line and shoot any mother-fucker entering it from either side. And I'd finish it by telling Benny, if he doesn't end that bogus blockade of Gaza immediately, I'm going to re-commission the USS Missouri and send it over there with humanitarian supplies and a big ass sign on the side that reads..."BOARD THIS, MOTHER-FUCKER!"
Insanely hilarious drivel!
So is 90% of what these Israeli kiss-asses say to defend Israeli aggression and lawlessness.

Forum List

Back