How can someone be racist when everyone has the same ancestors?

africans crossbred with pre-humans allowing us to have a more varied appearance and higher IQ's.

while we all are related it takes about 20k years for the tree branches to meet.

You may be inbred but I come from the most diverse genetic pool on the planet.
Everyone is. How do you arrive at seven billion people inhabiting every continent from a small original population in eastern Africa?

Study Finds Africans More Genetically Diverse Than Other Populations
You do know what genetic diversity is, right? And what inbreeding is? I kinda feel like I should write a quick intro to genealogy.

africans crossbred with pre-humans allowing us to have a more varied appearance and higher IQ's.

while we all are related it takes about 20k years for the tree branches to meet.
The original Africans did this, yes. They spread out and colonized the Earth, crossbreeding with the hominids on the rest of the planet. 20,000 years later we have white folks more closely related to black folks than to other white folks.

Everyone is. How do you arrive at seven billion people inhabiting every continent from a small original population in eastern Africa?

You do know what genetic diversity is, right? And what inbreeding is? I kinda feel like I should write a quick intro to genealogy.

The original Africans did this, yes. They spread out and colonized the Earth, crossbreeding with the hominids on the rest of the planet. 20,000 years later we have white folks more closely related to black folks than to other white folks.
You shouldnt try to write a quick intro to genealogy if you dont know that inbreeding affects genetic diversity.

Whites Genetically Weaker Than Blacks, Study Finds | Fox News

"But the Cornell study, published in the journal Nature Thursday, indicates that Europeans went through a second "population bottleneck," probably about 30,000 years ago, when the ancestral population was again reduced to relatively few in number.

• Click here for the Cornell press release, and here for the full article in Nature.

The doubly diluted genetic diversity has allowed "bad" mutations to build up in the European population, something that the more genetically varied African population has had more success in weeding out."

You shouldnt try to write a quick intro to genealogy if you dont know that inbreeding affects genetic diversity.
are you trying to claim that non-blacks are inbred when it's a fact that to be not black, blacks had to cross breed?

:rofl:

Look, I know you're a racist, but try to make some sense, it only points out your lower IQ when you don't.

are you trying to claim that non-blacks are inbred when it's a fact that to be not black, blacks had to cross breed?

:rofl:

Look, I know you're a racist, but try to make some sense, it only points out your lower IQ when you don't.
No. I am claiming whites are inbred far more than Blacks. Science hurts but its the truth. See my previous post.

Why is there racism when we all come from the same family?

Simple...............people like to associate with those who think, act, and look like them, and because a human is generally afraid of things that they know little or nothing about, when someone is different, they are automatically looked at with distrust.

Forum List

Back