How can people still vote for either party?

Pedro de San Patricio

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2015
California
Let's go over a few bullet points:
  • Democrats invented the political machine. Republicans perfected it.
  • Democrats generally genuinely do seem to care about all living creatures so long as they aren't human babies. Republicans co-opt the "pro-life" label while insisting that letting the poor starve is preferable to feeding them because then they won't breed.
  • Democrats would really like the state to control religion. Republicans would really like religion to control the state.
  • Democrats fully support the voting rights of all illegal aliens, corpses, and convicted felons. Republicans support the voting rights of all white people.
  • Democrats really do believe in the US Constitution so long as they get to redefine it at will. Republicans really do believe in the US Constitution so long as they get to ignore it at will.
  • Democrats find it an outrage that captured foreign terrorists aren't treated better than US citizens. Republicans find it an outrage that they're treated as human.
  • Make yourself too much of a pain for the Democrats and watch almost the entire media crucify you for the next six months as a white, male, Christian, Islamophobic, homophobic, racist, anti-Semitic, conservative, ignorant, misogynist, intolerant pedophile litterbug who probably hates kittens. Cause too much trouble for the Republicans and watch your house mysteriously burn down one night.
I just don't get it. How do people honestly not see that neither is any better than the other? I mean, fuck. Sometimes I can't help but wonder if we'd be better off under the mob. At least they're honest about being a corrupt organization - and they're actually good at managing their money to boot.

Last edited:
They both suck ass...

Republicans have become the party of cut, slash and big business.
Democrats have become the party of blame, whine and pc.

Both parties have their good points...Republicans are much better on crime, military, foreign policy and expecting people to work.

Democrats are somewhat better on infrastructure, science, r&d, education and getting a fairer shake for most of the population when it comes to work.

Both party sucks ass. We need a party that takes both of the goods and just outright kills both of these parties.

• Democrats generally genuinely do seem to care about all living creatures so long as they aren't human babies. Republicans co-opt the "pro-life" label while insisting that letting the poor starve is preferable to feeding them because then they won't breed.
  • Democrats would really like the state to control religion. Republicans would really like religion to control the state.
  • Democrats fully support the voting rights of all illegal aliens, corpses, and convicted felons. Republicans support the voting rights of all white people.
  • Democrats really do believe in the US Constitution so long as they get to redefine it at will. Republicans really do believe in the US Constitution so long as they get to ignore it at will.
  • Democrats find it an outrage that captured foreign terrorists aren't treated better than US citizens. Republicans find it an outrage that they're treated as human.
  • Make yourself too much of a pain for the Democrats and watch almost the entire media crucify you for the next six months as a white, male, Christian, Islamophobic, homophobic, racist, anti-Semitic, conservative, ignorant, misogynist, intolerant pedophile litterbug who probably hates kittens. Cause too much trouble for the Republicans and watch your house mysteriously burn down one night.
I just don't get it. How do people honestly not see that neither is any better than the other? I mean, fuck. Sometimes I can't help but wonder if we'd be better off under the mob. At least they're honest about being a corrupt organization - and they're actually good at managing their money to boot.
Terrible isn't it? Maybe it is time for an uprising.

"I mean, fuck."

That's quite profound!

Simple. We look at what the candidates stand for and hope we are getting someone who keeps their promises.

Forum List

Back