50 Years of Liberal Policies 'Reap What They Sow'

Whites riot and burn just for fun? What is their reason?

B0UHfLACMAE0wrC.jpg

white kids riot after game - Google Search

Detroit
Baltimore
Camden

The list is just going to grow longer. I'd like to have more faith in my fellow muppets, but methinks we will just double-down on failed liberals at the polling place.
China and Russia are laughing at us.........and licking their chops over our natural resources when we make our final swan dive.

Now we have idiot Sharpton out there saying that the feds should in charge of policing the country. Dipshit Michael Moore is saying that cops should be disarmed and we should let the black drug dealers out of prison. Who needs police when gangs can take care of you?

Yes, let the liberals make the whole country look like a war zone the way Baltimore and Ferguson looked. Just think, your city could be just like Detroit. If that sounds good to you, vote Democrat.

Baltimore is just one of those cities that the liberals OWN. Everything going on there is a direct result of their policies, but no way in hell will they ever admit it.

The gulf between the left and the right is wider then the Grand Canyon and will no longer be bridged. Most will not admit this. Our 'Great Divider' Obie has accomplished this and there is no going back. Yes, indeed, we have two AMERICAS', so, be it. The term, 'partisan', tho' sounding politically expedient; is more then just a construct. It is a fact of life. Being a modern man, I can embrace this. And, I can also embrace the ensuing ramifications.......which in my mind boils down to......"give me liberty, or give me death".
Even tho' I greet Liberty, I fully expect death.

Whites riot and burn just for fun? What is their reason?

B0UHfLACMAE0wrC.jpg

white kids riot after game - Google Search
Compare the number of whites in the left column to the number of blacks in the right column.

Celebration is not race-filled, falsely-motivated retribution.

You are such a fucking easy mark, you simple-minded fuck. :slap:
So it's OK because fewer are doing it?

So yours must be it's okay because everyone does it?

Forum List

Back