CDZ How can people live with themselves?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Just curious about this meme, I joke and tease liberals about this but seriously how can you?

imageedit_634_5082589436.jpg

Liberals correctly understand that the right of each American to decide personal, private matters absent unwarranted government interference is safeguarded by the Constitution.

Liberals respect the privacy rights of women, and acknowledge the fact that government cannot compel a woman to give birth against her will through fore of law.

Liberals oppose abortion as much as any conservative, if not more so – the difference being that liberals seek actual solutions to end the practice of abortion which respect the privacy rights of women, consistent with the Constitution and its case law, unlike most conservatives.

Given that conservatives seek only to ‘ban’ abortion, increasing the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty, where ‘banning’ the procedure will do little to nothing to bring about its end, one has to wonder how conservatives ‘live with themselves.’

For those who do not want to speak up for the unborn but have no problem speaking up for the right to murder the unborn - you'll have plenty of time to realize how wrong you were when you find yourselves in hell over it.

Just curious about this meme, I joke and tease liberals about this but seriously how can you?

View attachment 80280
How can you what? Support a womans choice to control what happens to her body?

What makes the dead child any less human than the woman?
The fact that the child isnt giving birth to the woman and the law.

Silly answer. Human is human.
What is your point?

View attachment 80280
How can you what? Support a womans choice to control what happens to her body?

What makes the dead child any less human than the woman?
The fact that the child isnt giving birth to the woman and the law.

Silly answer. Human is human.
What is your point?

One I do not expect you to comprehend.

oh jeezus.... another rightwingnut theocratic male who wants to insert government into people's most personal business all the while shrieking about how much he hates government.

piss off.

Since when ever have I posted that?

oh jeezus.... another rightwingnut theocratic male who wants to insert government into people's most personal business all the while shrieking about how much he hates government.

piss off.
It's murder.

no. murder is defined by statute. make your own decisions. your nic tells me you aren't smart enough to make your own, much less others'....particularly based upon theocratic wackiness that most of us don't agree with.

so there ya go.

piss off.
It's murder.

no. murder is defined by statute. make your own decisions. your nic tells me you aren't smart enough to make your own, much less others'....particularly based upon theocratic wackiness that most of us don't agree with.

so there ya go.

Murder is not defined by a statue. Only a punishment is defined by a statue ..

Example justified homicide in self defensive.

Or when another kills the baby in the womb

In this case it is justified by the law.

Forum List

Back