How can CONZ think this man is qualified to be President

Decepticon

Rookie
Jan 11, 2012
"Obama is wrong. Government cannot force you to pay for something that violates faith or beliefs. Govt has no right to do this."
Rick Santorum.

Anyone want to illuminate our moronic conservative candidate what's wrong with that statement?

Does this mean that if he's elected, I'll get a TAX REFUND on all my taxpayer dollars that have been used for the Iraq war and all the OTHER disastrous policies implemented by CONZ since the dark days of Reagan when I first became a taxpayer?

Unbelievable. And what's worse that being this incredibly STUPID and IGNORANT?
NOT kicking this nutbag out sooner. That conservatives didn't DESTROY this guy shows how intellectually dishonest they are willing to be to protect this willfully ignorant buffoon who doesn't understand how our representative form of government works.

Insurance premiums are not taxes. Right now. They will be, but not for awhile yet.

"Obama is wrong. Government cannot force you to pay for something that violates faith or beliefs. Govt has no right to do this."
Rick Santorum.

Anyone want to illuminate our moronic conservative candidate what's wrong with that statement?

Does this mean that if he's elected, I'll get a TAX REFUND on all my taxpayer dollars that have been used for the Iraq war and all the OTHER disastrous policies implemented by CONZ since the dark days of Reagan when I first became a taxpayer?

Unbelievable. And what's worse that being this incredibly STUPID and IGNORANT?
NOT kicking this nutbag out sooner. That conservatives didn't DESTROY this guy shows how intellectually dishonest they are willing to be to protect this willfully ignorant buffoon who doesn't understand how our representative form of government works.

You voted for a guy who couldn't operate a mall kiosk. We're seeing the full effects of his ineptitude right now.

He's only where he is because he says God a lot. The far right just yearn for a guy who will invoke the will of God as often as possible.

Forum List

Back