How Can Anyone Think The US Military Is Doing a Good Job?

I'm curious, you are a racist, a biggot and anti- semitic.

Further, you more times than not aline yourself with those who either currently do or have killed American's or are in some fashion working against our military.

So why are you here?

Wouldn't you be much happier in a nation where the majority shares your views and where the government is not the worlds thug?

And please, I am not bitching about your opinions, so it is not about freedom of speech or thought, I simply don't understand why anyone would stay in a nation when they feel as you do.

I never understood people who bitch about things they have the ability to change. In this case, relocation.

I mean, these are true dislikes for you. Fundamental, to the core of your person, dislikes.
First of all, I am a white man married to a black woman. So the racist label doesn't fit me.

Secondly, I am Not anti-semitic. The Jews are a wonderful people. I am just against the Zionists and the rogue state of Israel.

Lastly, I am a Vietnam War Vet and a Patriotic and law abiding American. I have no desire to live anywhere else. But I do seek to change the laws in the U.S. to reflect my veiws. Just as Christians, Gays, Dems, Repubs, and other try to change the laws to favor their agenda.

That's is basically what America is about. All different types of people and ideas in a human mixing bowl. Where eventually and hopefully best of the best rise to the top. This has always been the strength of the experiment called America.

But there is always some intolerant dickweed like you Lycurgus. Telling other people they need to leave or should relocate. Just because their politics, values, or religion, don't match your narrow and bigoted veiws.

Last edited:
Vietnam and Iraq are almost identical situations.

Both are ancient cultures and people who are very nationalistic.

They will never accept being occupied and have a foriegn puppet government rule them.

In the end, we will leave Iraq and the people will reinstate their culture, laws, and lifestyle.

Just like Vietnam, the Iraq war will be for Nothing.

Yes.

I'm curious, you are a racist, a biggot and anti- semitic.

I have to ask you, where did you get this perspective from your quote? In definition, bigot (yes, that is the correct spelling) is having such strong opinions about a group of people that you are unwilling to listen to anyone else's opinions. In definition, a racist is someone who believes that people of their own race are better than others, and treats others from other races unfairly. Honestly, from this perspective, I cannot see how you would contrive to accuse this person of such terms.

Further, you more times than not aline yourself with those who either currently do or have killed American's or are in some fashion working against our military.

I have an issue with this statement. Who are you to assume that he would align (yes, that's the correct spelling, as well) himself with anyone if you do not know him? How do you know?

So why are you here?

This comment is just offensive. This is a good example of how bigotry is used.

Wouldn't you be much happier in a nation where the majority shares your views and where the government is not the worlds thug?

I would be much happier in a nation where one is free to voice their opinions, promote change for the better than to argue with fellow citizens over who's opinion is better. Don't you think it would be a much better nation if we had opinions that were from varied sources and have the freedom to voice them without being called a 'racist' or 'bigot' because they don't agree.

And please, I am not bitching about your opinions, so it is not about freedom of speech or thought, I simply don't understand why anyone would stay in a nation when they feel as you do.

But you are bitching about his opinions, would it not have been enough to just say that you don't agree without insulting him?

I never understood people who bitch about things they have the ability to change. In this case, relocation.

Sure, pack up and move because he doesn't agree with you. Besides, having a opinion and being free to voice them doesn't mean he needs to move.

I mean, these are true dislikes for you. Fundamental, to the core of your person, dislikes.

I don't know if these are his dislikes, the only dislikes that I see here are yours and you seem to 'dislike' him.

Lycurgus, will you answer my question please? Would you ask those who serve if they don't like things in this country, why not leave?

First of all, I am a white man married to a black woman. So the racist label doesn't fit me.

Secondly, I am Not anti-semitic. The Jews are a wonderful people. I am just against the Zionists and the rogue state of Israel.

Lastly, I am a Vietnam War Vet and a Patriotic and law abiding American. I have no desire to live anywhere else. But I do seek to change the laws in the U.S. to reflect my veiws. Just as Christians, Gays, Dems, Repubs, and other try to change the laws to favor their agenda.

That's is basically what America is about. All different types of people and ideas in a human mixing bowl. Where eventually and hopefully best of the best rise to the top. This has always been the strength of the experiment called America.

But there is always some intolerant dickweed like you Lycurgus. Telling other people they need to leave or should relocate. Just because their politics, values, or religion, don't match your narrow and bigoted veiws.

The fact that you are married to a black woman has nothing to do with you not being racist. So, you may not be racist against blacks!

Further, I never asked you to leave anything, I merely inquired.

As for bigoted and narrow minded, go read your own posts. They speak loudly. You are anti-Semitic and you do hate and your many, many posts support that opinion.

You hate gays, you hate lesbians and the beat goes on. It's not a matter of different views with you, then live and let live. Again, as your own words demonstrate.

So twisting my words or putting words into my mouth, will not hide or over shadow your many foul comments on this site.

Lycurgus, will you answer my question please? Would you ask those who serve if they don't like things in this country, why not leave?

I would ask anyone if they don't like their current situation why don't they change it. However, to imply that I would suggest to a person that they leave this nation, no I wouldn't and it wouldn't matter if they served or not. In fact, I ask people that very question almost daily and most of them are Vets and I do it often in person.

Now, why are you asking me this?

Wow. You actually ask veterans on a daily basis if they don't like this country's policies, shouldn't they leave? That's...gall.

I'm asking, sir, because you are attacking people who don't agree with you as if their very discontent is unpatriotic. I'm asking because of your implication that if we don't go with the flow, we are not worthy to reside here. I'm asking because I raised my sons to not just love this country and give back to it, but also to recognize what is wrong and FIX IT.

To call someone racist, bigoted and such simply because their views on the state of our States don't jibe with yours is absolutely ridiculous. And I'm gonna call you on it.

And by the way, hon...OUR Lord and Savior wasn't born NEAR this time of year. It's NOT His birthday.

You want Religion to be legislated which is in DIRECT conflict with the Constitution, so do not tell us how patriotic you are.

Wow. You actually ask veterans on a daily basis if they don't like this country's policies, shouldn't they leave? That's...gall.

I'm asking, sir, because you are attacking people who don't agree with you as if their very discontent is unpatriotic. I'm asking because of your implication that if we don't go with the flow, we are not worthy to reside here. I'm asking because I raised my sons to not just love this country and give back to it, but also to recognize what is wrong and FIX IT.

To call someone racist, bigoted and such simply because their views on the state of our States don't jibe with yours is absolutely ridiculous. And I'm gonna call you on it.

And by the way, hon...OUR Lord and Savior wasn't born NEAR this time of year. It's NOT His birthday.

Sunni is a Muslim and he supports the goal of the religion to run the Government. THAT is unpatriotic as it is in DIRECT violation of the Constitution, which creates this Country. And believe me IF Muslims run the Government one need only look at the current Muslim run Countries to see that all other religions would in fact not be free to openly practice their faith. Most Muslim run countries ban open carrying importation or manufacture of Holy books of all other religions, The Koran forbids the creation and open service to any religion other then Islam. It states that all non Muslims are to be converted, killed or used until one of the other two events occurs.

Actually Jesus was probably born in the month of October. Which is kinda close to this time of year.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to OohRah Mama again

I don't mind asking someone why they would stay if they cannot abide something. The answer is a good gage of character. But, ORM point is well taken. If we ever get to deporting those that don't agree with me. Well, me and my wife, kids, and animals will miss everyone else.

Yet, RetGunnySgt., this country, and those like you and my sons who fought for it, is founded upon freedom to choose one's religious beliefs (or lack thereof). It's not a crime to be Muslim. Nor is being Muslim the same as being extremist, neither is being Christian. It is however, a crime to perpetrate illegal activity, especially in the name of religion. But that's not what Sunni is doing, as far as I know. If you can kindly tell me where Sunni has said that he directly supports our spiritual beliefs being legislated here in the U.S., and is willing to fight for that, then I will by all means object. The Founding Fathers and their work strictly abhores legislating and demanding religious bondage.

October (or Sept.) doesn't nearly come close to Dec. 25th as an official birthday. That's why I don't celebrate Christ's birthday today. You know that old Corps saying about how close doesn't count unless...

Last edited:
Yet, RetGunnySgt., this country, and those like you and my sons who fought for it, is founded upon freedom to choose one's religious beliefs (or lack thereof). It's not a crime to be Muslim. Nor is being Muslim the same as being extremist, neither is being Christian. It is however, a crime to perpetrate illegal activity, especially in the name of religion. But that's not what Sunni is doing, as far as I know. If you can kindly tell me where Sunni has said that he directly supports our spiritual beliefs being legislated here in the U.S., and is willing to fight for that, then I will by all means object. The Founding Fathers and their work strictly abhores legislating and demanding religious bondage.

October (or Sept.) doesn't nearly come close to Dec. 25th as an official birthday. That's why I don't celebrate Christ's birthday today. You know that old Corps saying about how close doesn't count unless...

Ask him if he supports the Government being run by Muslim authority. Unless he chooses to lie you are going to find he does in fact want just that or he is not really a practicing Muslim. The religion teaches and requires that the Government be run by the Church.

The Christian bible calls for all sorts of death and mayhem for "unbelievers". So as Christians, are we to be reviled, be thought guilty of extremism if we don't do everything the Good Book says? I don't think we should be universally condemned as Christians for that; nor will I universally condemn all Muslims for what the Quran says.

The Muslims I personally know roll their eyes at the "death to Infidels" calls. They are *gasp* normal, intelligent, fun, open-minded and goodhearted people.

Just because a person is of a certain faith, or of no faith at all, does not automatically make them guilty of the evil of others who claim to share the same system of belief.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back