How Can a NURSE Be FAT?

No, but I don't get the reasoning. Why would someone presumably concerned with health and the care of others let themselves go?

you sure when you were knocked out those fat girls were not playing with your junk?....

Oh for sure... you bet... all the nurses do, all the time, in every hospital, all day and all night, all on video... absolutely, good call, you're a fucking genius.

At least they could hold your hand while you get off. LOL! I always tease one of my relatives who spends too much time in hospitals. And I heard of a case of oral sex on a guy in wheel chair at a rest home! LMAO! How desperate is that? :lol:

Usually a guy isn't interested in getting fucked anymore than he already is with the high medical bills, and would be damned glad to get out of there~~~soon!!

I imagine by overeating and not exercising enough?

That has to be the case most of the time I would think. Hospitals should provide a good exercise area for their personnel and give them hour lunches to eat & exercise. I noticed the last emergency room I was in as a visitor, the staff was slim and most were having salads for lunch. ERs are pretty busy areas, and it is kind of cool to sit there out of the way and watch them all doing their jobs.

How Can a NURSE Be FAT?

Cognitive dissonance?

Denial?

Self loathing?

Bad genes?

Overeating?

Lak of exercise?

Take your pick.

They're all right in some cases.

I just got done with a procedure in the hospital which required I be sedated, therefore needed the crap stuck in my hand and all that, but what always seems to amaze me is, the nurses are all FAT! How can this be? How can someone that's in the "health profession" that supposedly knows all about what's good for you and what's not, be FAT? There were three different nurse, well one was a student nurse, that paraded in and out of my room, and they were ALL OBESE! Not just plump or a few extra pounds, these were jelly rool, slobby, fat ass cows. I just don't get it. How can somebody who's supposed to know all about being healthy be a gigantic pig?
Lemme guess. They were murkins ?
AMA Supports Doctor’s Replacement Diet Stacy Bearden – the Blog

How Can a NURSE Be FAT?

Cognitive dissonance?

Denial?

Self loathing?

Bad genes?

Overeating?

Lak of exercise?

Take your pick.

The question make the presupposition that nurses are inherently supposed to be perfect supermodel physical specimens. ER ended. Reality check.

That has to be the case most of the time I would think. Hospitals should provide a good exercise area for their personnel and give them hour lunches to eat & exercise. I noticed the last emergency room I was in as a visitor, the staff was slim and most were having salads for lunch. ERs are pretty busy areas, and it is kind of cool to sit there out of the way and watch them all doing their jobs.

Every hospital has medical weight loss programs which include exercise areas. They need the equipment for physical therapy anyway so why not offer it to the public? They do. If anyone working there has a problem with managing weight, it isn't for lack of resources.

My problem with this thread is the guy is attempting to portray some very smart and hard working women as somehow being less than he is.

Bikers can't be accused of even showering all that often let alone advising anyone about their health.

Last edited:
How Can a NURSE Be FAT?

Cognitive dissonance?

Denial?

Self loathing?

Bad genes?

Overeating?

Lak of exercise?

Take your pick.

The question make the presupposition that nurses are inherently supposed to be perfect supermodel physical specimens. ER ended. Reality check.
WElll.. a tad overstated.

It presupposes that nurse are inherently supposed NOT TO BE FAT.

It wasn't really a question it was a statement pretending to be a question, wasn't it?

No, but I don't get the reasoning. Why would someone presumably concerned with health and the care of others let themselves go?

you sure when you were knocked out those fat girls were not playing with your junk?....

Oh for sure... you bet... all the nurses do, all the time, in every hospital, all day and all night, all on video... absolutely, good call, you're a fucking genius.

oh ...hey thanks....:eusa_angel:

I know what you mean. Here's one for you. When I had my first check up after my heart by-pass surgery back in 1993, the doctor and I were having some small talk during his check over of me. I asked him what a guy like him did after a many hour stressful operation like by-pass surgery to relax after he had completed his surgery. I was floored when he said, "I go back into the doctor's lounge and smoke a cigarette." Here's this guy harping on me for smoking and the guy that did my cardiac surgery admitting that he smoked. Odd, huh?

Go out back and see how many nurses and respiratory therapists are smoking. And then open the doctor's lounge door and see how much smoke floats out!

Every hospital has medical weight loss programs which include exercise areas. They need the equipment for physical therapy anyway so why not offer it to the public? They do. If anyone working there has a problem with managing weight, it isn't for lack of resources.

My problem with this thread is the guy is attempting to portray some very smart and hard working women as somehow being less than he is.

Bikers can't be accused of even showering all that often let alone advising anyone about their health.

You are an ignorant, liberal, moronic half wit. You'd have a point if all bikers were motorcycle technicians and preached about taking care of your bike and then didn't themselves. But that's not the case you pathetic wretch. They DO take care of their rides, just as one would think that someone in the HEALTH PROFESSION would take care of their HEALTH.

Now go sit in the corner and pick your nose you pitiful little fool. But be careful not to dig out what minute pebble you might have left for a brain.

Last edited:

Ohh, well hopefully Karma won't come around and bite him on his biker ass. :lol:

A shit load of nurses smoke too.

Is there some sort of health nut prerequisite to the profession?

My sister in law is a nurse and we had this conversation this summer. She claims:

a. Most of the nurses in her unit quit smoking and gained a lot of weight
b. Well-intentioned patient families constantly bring in donuts, muffin baskets, and candy to show their appreciation
c. And this is a doozy - She said their insurance only pays for gastric bypass surgery for patients who are 100 pounds overweight. Some of the nurses who were 50 or 60 pounds overweight have decided it's easier to gain that extra weight than to lose it. They are putting on weight on purpose.

True story.

You are an ignorant, liberal, moronic half wit. You'd have a point if all bikers were motorcycle technicians and preached about taking care of your bike and then didn't themselves. But that's not the case you pathetic wretch. They DO take care of their rides, just as one would think that someone in the HEALTH PROFESSION would take care of their HEALTH.

Now go sit in the corner and pick your nose you pitiful little fool. But be careful not to dig out what minute pebble you might have left for a brain.

another attack from a right wing conservative that is simply nothing but name calling.....nice....you just reveal your true self...that bitter little man that you are

this country is full of overweights ....in medical fields, on motorcycles all over the place....

i guess you are all over mrs. obama's campaign to curb childhood obesity...arent you pale?

A hospital is self contained, you go to lunch and have a cafeteria full of bad choices. Men and women who work there get maybe their second full meal of the day. It's right there literally steps away. You can't eat that much and lose weight especially if genetics are working against you anyway.

My little sis is about 5'-0 tall and 100 lbs. Her hubby has a bit of an issue with weight and got diabetes. She had gained about 10 lbs so they both went on Weight Watchers with the point system. Both have their weight under control and they say it's pretty easy to do.

This bypass thing is scary. I think the problem is more than fat people being lazy, sometimes they just can't bring themselves to get started, they don't have a support system (like my brother in law does) or they have people like Pale around attempting to make them feel worthless for whatever reason.

Bypass will get the job done but it will do nothing for their sense of accomplishment and self worth.

Has anyone but me ever noted how anybody in the social services professions (teachers, nurses, social workers, even cops) gets attacked as a class on this board?

This seems to me to be a good measure of how far right wing this board's overall zeitgeist really is.

People who help other people, well they're all parasites.

But people who kill other people?

Those folks are worshipped here.

I'd find this somewhat odd if I wasn't aware of how that hateful narrative has been drummed into our heads over the last 40 years.

I just got done with a procedure in the hospital which required I be sedated, therefore needed the crap stuck in my hand and all that, but what always seems to amaze me is, the nurses are all FAT! How can this be? How can someone that's in the "health profession" that supposedly knows all about what's good for you and what's not, be FAT? There were three different nurse, well one was a student nurse, that paraded in and out of my room, and they were ALL OBESE! Not just plump or a few extra pounds, these were jelly rool, slobby, fat ass cows. I just don't get it. How can somebody who's supposed to know all about being healthy be a gigantic pig?

I know. I see a lot of lard asses on motorcycles too. What's up with that?

#1- fat genes
#2- fat genes and they ride harleys!:lol:

Forum List

Back