How Can a NURSE Be FAT?

If I was a Doctor I would be like 'House', a diet of self proscribed nutrition and fun.

A shit load of nurses smoke too.

Is there some sort of health nut prerequisite to the profession?

No, but I don't get the reasoning. Why would someone presumably concerned with health and the care of others let themselves go?

you sure when you were knocked out those fat girls were not playing with your junk?....

I know. I see a lot of lard asses on motorcycles too. What's up with that?

Whoa, be careful... As we all know, anyone who rides a motor scooter is a tuffy!

:rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7hQN4Amaeg&feature=related[/ame][/QUOTE]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTzie3yKh40"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTzie3yKh40[/ame]

Almost any heath care facility you go into has fat people - I don't know the answer. But hospitals, doctor offices, nursing homes, rescue squads - you name it - there are loads of fat people employed by all of them. I'd say they outnumber the unfat employees by about 4 out of 5.

I just got done with a procedure in the hospital which required I be sedated, therefore needed the crap stuck in my hand and all that, but what always seems to amaze me is, the nurses are all FAT! How can this be? How can someone that's in the "health profession" that supposedly knows all about what's good for you and what's not, be FAT? There were three different nurse, well one was a student nurse, that paraded in and out of my room, and they were ALL OBESE! Not just plump or a few extra pounds, these were jelly rool, slobby, fat ass cows. I just don't get it. How can somebody who's supposed to know all about being healthy be a gigantic pig?

Because they are human beings, and some human beings are fat.

I know a lot of nurses who are not fat.
and some human beings that are fat also work in high stress jobs where sometimes they let their own health go to crap because of making poor choices due to the high stress they get at work

Almost any heath care facility you go into has fat people - I don't know the answer. But hospitals, doctor offices, nursing homes, rescue squads - you name it - there are loads of fat people employed by all of them. I'd say they outnumber the unfat employees by about 4 out of 5.

Healthcare is a stressful profession. Nurses work very hard, often picking up a lot of overtime, not always by choice. Then they have to go home to care for loved ones, often not leaving much time for exercise.

Healthcare is a stressful profession. Nurses work very hard, often picking up a lot of overtime, not always by choice. Then they have to go home to care for loved ones, often not leaving much time for exercise.

I make my wife run around the house naked before she makes my sammiches :tongue:

I know. I see a lot of lard asses on motorcycles too. What's up with that?

Did you say motorcycle rider on a lard ass OR a lard ass on a motorcycle?

fat%20chick.jpg

fat_chick_on_motorcycle.jpg

I just got done with a procedure in the hospital which required I be sedated, therefore needed the crap stuck in my hand and all that, but what always seems to amaze me is, the nurses are all FAT! How can this be? How can someone that's in the "health profession" that supposedly knows all about what's good for you and what's not, be FAT? There were three different nurse, well one was a student nurse, that paraded in and out of my room, and they were ALL OBESE! Not just plump or a few extra pounds, these were jelly rool, slobby, fat ass cows. I just don't get it. How can somebody who's supposed to know all about being healthy be a gigantic pig?

Because they are human beings, and some human beings are fat.

I know a lot of nurses who are not fat.

I'm a human being, and I'm not fat.

Using your logic, should a mortician be dead?

There are fat doctors, crooked cops, corrupt congress persons, pedo priests, etc.

I have not noticed many trim good looking bikers though.
Not real bikers anyway. The weekend exec type of riders are a different matter.
And I used to ride.

Just shut up on the nurses appearances Bucket sitter and do not care as long as they give good medical care.
I doubt that they thought much of you either.

Some people would complain if you hung them with new rope. sheesh.

Hey, commiecitizen, if the premise is too deep for your little pea brain to grasp, maybe you should just go sit in the corner and rub your little raisin, m'kay? Run along now, twit.

A shit load of nurses smoke too.

Is there some sort of health nut prerequisite to the profession?

No, but I don't get the reasoning. Why would someone presumably concerned with health and the care of others let themselves go?

you sure when you were knocked out those fat girls were not playing with your junk?....

Oh for sure... you bet... all the nurses do, all the time, in every hospital, all day and all night, all on video... absolutely, good call, you're a fucking genius.

I give you credit for a candid, rational answer, but I don't buy it.

The point is that in order for a nurse or a doctor to be fat and obese, they have to be ignoring everything they've been taught about the dangers of being over weight. It's as simple as that. I just wonder why. Why would they do that when above all, they know the risks? Wouldn't they want to set a healthy example for others?

Looks like no one here has any more of an idea than I do why someone who would spend so much time going to school to learn about medicine and health care would let themselves turn into an obese cow.

No, I have no explanation, and asking them might have been an eye opener.

Some women get fat naturally from having children & breast feeding them. Some drugs they may have access to at work. They could also be nursing maids for babies (lactation consultants). They could have a thyroid disorder, which can make them fat. They may suffer from a Bulimic disorder. And some women who have been sexually abused put on weight in an effort to hide the sin & shame inside them and make them less of a desirable rape object in the future. Which could go hand and hand with nervous conditions help make you eat. And finally, people trying to quit smoking (like a nurse) often gain weight, just quitting from physical changes, and then topping it off with food as a substitute to inhaling smoke. I think a little oral sexual activity would be a better substitute, but no one is paying me to think for them. And some girls like chocolates & sundays, beer drinking & mashed potatoes. :lol:

So now you have some ideas.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back