How Big Will the Impeachment Blowback Be?

...Um. Nixon's impeachment involved BREAKING AND ENTERING, you realize. Indisputable, actual crimes...
Nixon's (threatened) impeachment involved Obstruction of Justice; not the break-in. We see the same thing today: Obstruction of Justice.

...What you have here is real corruption on the part of the Biden's...
Irrelevant to Obstruction of Justice, Extortion, Conspiracy to defame a domestic political opponent, etc., etc., etc.

...and maybe, MAYBE, Trump wanted this investigated, but we can't be sure...
If that's what he wanted to do, then he went about it the wrong way, then tried to cover it up. Too late for this now.

Your boy phukked-up sssoooooo badly that he may very well lose his Teflon coating over this one.

Arrogant bastard thought he was above The Law.

...Not even close to the same thing you know it and the American people know it...
All Tricky Dick did was to obstruct justice. Your Orange Creature actually tried to get foreign intelligence to hammer a domestic political opponent.

The American People do, indeed, know the difference. What your boy did was far worse.

...And what was on the line is not breaking and entering but the GIVING OF FOREIGN AID...
Nope. Obstruction. Conspiracy. Extortion. And that's just for starters.

None of that is actually true

Funny, I voted for Nixon Twice and would again. And even I know it's all true. Nixon showed loyalty to the people under him and tried to save them. It got him in serious trouble. Rump shows no loyalty to people under him and demands they save him and he demands they break the law to do just that. It's over. They are starting to come forward. Well, at least those that aren't complaisant in the crimes, that is. It's time to clean out the Criminals in the Whitehouse.

The problem is that there are no actual crimes to be complicit in.

If you (any of you) actually cared about crime, you would want to follow up on the corruption between Ukraine and the DNC in 2016 ( unless you are just trolls for the DNC.)

LOL, now that's hilarious. You back to that again? That has already been debunked. I don't even know where Rump got the idea to make that claim other than to try and cover up for Russia. No one except Rump and his sycophant followers make that claim. You must also be a Birther.

More dog and pony act. The operative phrase is "By Force". And the Impeachment Inquiry does not fit the definition of "By Force". How much are they paying you for your posts? They should demand their money back.
What force? Ukraine got its money, ukraine president stated NO PRESSURE BY OUR PRESIDENT TRUMP!!

YOU LIE, SIMPLE FACT THAT ALL CAN SEE!!!!!

The Ukraine President is terrified of Rump. But the Diplomats are telling a different story. Can you imagine what would happen to the President of Ukraine if he admitted to the truth? he wouldn't last 20 minutes in office. Let the Games Begin........

And you are deflecting your deflection. Again, there is no "By Force" involved here.

That might be slightly believable if it was a call that we didn't see. But we did see it, and there is nothing in that call to make Zelensky feel threatened.

You have no idea what life is like in the Ukraine and how much is at stake to the entire region, do you. Ukraine isn't the only country sitting on pins and needles over Russia. The entire Baltic Region is more than a little scared shitless.

That has noting to do with the phone call. The issue here (and it's not an impeachment issue) is that for one, there was nothing threatening in the call, and two, Zelensky agreed with it. And why shouldn't he? Zelensky feeling threatened is something the commies made up out of thin air.

It's about an hour to game time. Get your popcorn and soft drink handy. Knowing you, I am sure there will be a large degree of early morning beer drinking with Hard Liquor Chasers. It's going to be entertaining as hell.

Somebody wake up Barr. What Schiff, Pelosi, and the Deep State are doing is not only a coup, it is criminal.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

U.S. Code § 2384. Seditious conspiracy

More dog and pony act. The operative phrase is "By Force". And the Impeachment Inquiry does not fit the definition of "By Force". How much are they paying you for your posts? They should demand their money back.
What force? Ukraine got its money, ukraine president stated NO PRESSURE BY OUR PRESIDENT TRUMP!!

The Ukraine President is terrified of Rump. But the Diplomats are telling a different story. Can you imagine what would happen to the President of Ukraine if he admitted to the truth? he wouldn't last 20 minutes in office. Let the Games Begin........

And you are deflecting your deflection. Again, there is no "By Force" involved here.

That might be slightly believable if it was a call that we didn't see. But we did see it, and there is nothing in that call to make Zelensky feel threatened.

You have no idea what life is like in the Ukraine and how much is at stake to the entire region, do you. Ukraine isn't the only country sitting on pins and needles over Russia. The entire Baltic Region is more than a little scared shitless.
...Um. Nixon's impeachment involved BREAKING AND ENTERING, you realize. Indisputable, actual crimes...
Nixon's (threatened) impeachment involved Obstruction of Justice; not the break-in. We see the same thing today: Obstruction of Justice.

...What you have here is real corruption on the part of the Biden's...
Irrelevant to Obstruction of Justice, Extortion, Conspiracy to defame a domestic political opponent, etc., etc., etc.

...and maybe, MAYBE, Trump wanted this investigated, but we can't be sure...
If that's what he wanted to do, then he went about it the wrong way, then tried to cover it up. Too late for this now.

Your boy phukked-up sssoooooo badly that he may very well lose his Teflon coating over this one.

Arrogant bastard thought he was above The Law.

...Not even close to the same thing you know it and the American people know it...
All Tricky Dick did was to obstruct justice. Your Orange Creature actually tried to get foreign intelligence to hammer a domestic political opponent.

The American People do, indeed, know the difference. What your boy did was far worse.

...And what was on the line is not breaking and entering but the GIVING OF FOREIGN AID...
Nope. Obstruction. Conspiracy. Extortion. And that's just for starters.

None of that is actually true

Funny, I voted for Nixon Twice and would again. And even I know it's all true. Nixon showed loyalty to the people under him and tried to save them. It got him in serious trouble. Rump shows no loyalty to people under him and demands they save him and he demands they break the law to do just that. It's over. They are starting to come forward. Well, at least those that aren't complaisant in the crimes, that is. It's time to clean out the Criminals in the Whitehouse.

The problem is that there are no actual crimes to be complicit in.

If you (any of you) actually cared about crime, you would want to follow up on the corruption between Ukraine and the DNC in 2016 ( unless you are just trolls for the DNC.)

LOL, now that's hilarious. You back to that again? That has already been debunked. I don't even know where Rump got the idea to make that claim other than to try and cover up for Russia. No one except Rump and his sycophant followers make that claim. You must also be a Birther.

See this is why only the loons think that you are not an idiot.

People are in jail in Ukraine for election interference on the behalf of the Hillary campaign.
Ukraine contacted President Trump after his win in effort to make amends - because they listened to the Fake American News and suspected that Hillary would win.
Politico, The New York Times and The Washington Post have all ran stories on this.

It's a thing, Dude.

What is going on is, the rumpsters are just throwing crap on the wall trying to see what will stick. Later on today, it's going to get rough. The Dems are going to be asking pointed questions while the Reps are going to be trying to play gotcha's and discredits. The facts will come out and the Reps really don't have a real defense. It's going to be either abandon rump or face their voters in their home districts. Let's hope that the Reps stand on their hind legs and grow a pair. Rump can no longer threaten them with anything.

Schiff, the Nazi he is, will stop Republicans from getting to the truth. But he can't stop them going on news shows explaining their side. Fox is the number one news network, and everything they are forbidden from in the hearings will come out on that news channel.

There will be no conviction by the senate because there is no way to get to the needed 67 votes. In fact the D house with its lack of due process the impeachment might be reasonable cause for the dismissal all by itself. The Durham Grand jury may start handing out indictments before the House launches its conviction and could lead to indictments of sitting D representatives as co-conspirators with Comey MCabe et al might take the intelligent move of rolling over on the Obama administration. How bad could this get for the house Ds?

it all depends on what they present. If they present information that seems nothing more than sour grapes over a lost election, they will suffer for it in the battleground States.

If they can present clear evidence of actual wrongdoing, they may gain votes in the battleground states.

Increasing the turnout in NY and CA does nothing but give them a bully pulpit if the EC and popular vote again do not match.

The "Career Diplomats" who didn't personally hear anything, are going to give their opinions today. It will be like, actually hearing the things your mother-in law says to other people when you're not around. You know the story...…. Karen's mother in the Movie "Goodfellas"! Career diplomats who didn't like the "Status Quo" being messed with so..... Quid Pro Quo". "We're not lying it's still a type of "Quo". These are He said, She said someone burned down Cheryl's "She shed" ! :eusa_naughty: . Trump cut all of the Career Politicians out of the loop and conducted "Foreign Policy" without their "Approval" How dare him! We gave up Eastern Europe under Roosevelt ( A Democrat) . It took America another 45 years to restore freedom. Many of those Country's Including Ukraine are still struggling to rid themselves of the corruption that was ingrained under Communist regimes. Presidents Set Foreign Policy . Career Diplomats do not! Nobody voted for them !

There will be no conviction by the senate because there is no way to get to the needed 67 votes. In fact the D house with its lack of due process the impeachment might be reasonable cause for the dismissal all by itself. The Durham Grand jury may start handing out indictments before the House launches its conviction and could lead to indictments of sitting D representatives as co-conspirators with Comey MCabe et al might take the intelligent move of rolling over on the Obama administration. How bad could this get for the house Ds?

it all depends on what they present. If they present information that seems nothing more than sour grapes over a lost election, they will suffer for it in the battleground States.

If they can present clear evidence of actual wrongdoing, they may gain votes in the battleground states.

Increasing the turnout in NY and CA does nothing but give them a bully pulpit if the EC and popular vote again do not match.

The "Career Diplomats" who didn't personally hear anything, are going to give their opinions today. It will be like, actually hearing the things your mother-in law says to other people when you're not around. You know the story...…. Karen's mother in the Movie "Goodfellas"! Career diplomats who didn't like the "Status Quo" being messed with so..... Quid Pro Quo". "We're not lying it's still a type of "Quo". These are He said, She said someone burned down Cheryl's "She shed" ! :eusa_naughty: . Trump cut all of the Career Politicians out of the loop and conducted "Foreign Policy" without their "Approval" How dare him! We gave up Eastern Europe under Roosevelt ( A Democrat) . It took America another 45 years to restore freedom. Many of those Country's Including Ukraine are still struggling to rid themselves of the corruption that was ingrained under Communist regimes. Presidents Set Foreign Policy . Career Diplomats do not! Nobody voted for them !

Lightning hit Cheryl's She-shed
The End, already.

I consider Twitter a great barometer for how Lefty Nation is feeling about something. Right now, anything about the Impeachment is trending no 16 and no 18 on US trends. So yeah, nowhere near the top 10 and yeah, Lefties not too hot on it and don't want to admit it.

Maybe, after Kavanaugh and Mueller, they're a little nervous. Well they should be. They got nothing and CERTAINLY nothing worthy of impeachment. What they really should be saying, if they wanted to be honest, is "We're butthurt. Therefore IMPEACH 45!!"

Rump is guilty of the same crimes that Nixon was guilty of and that was Impeachable. Nixon didn't authorize the breakin. he didn't monitor the break in. He found about it afterwards. Then he tried to bury it.When Congress started looking into it, he obstructed the investigation. Does any of this sound familiar?

But there is a huge difference between Rump and Nixon. Nixon was trying to protect his people and got bagged for it. Rump is demanding his "People"" protect him. Nixon's people were the ones that did the deed. Rump is the one that has done the deeds. I highly respect Nixon to this day. I never liked him but I did respect him. I neither like nor respect rump.

What I suggest is you get a copy of G Gordon Liddy's version of what actually happened in Watergate. What's been reported is extremely misleading.

I consider Twitter a great barometer for how Lefty Nation is feeling about something. Right now, anything about the Impeachment is trending no 16 and no 18 on US trends. So yeah, nowhere near the top 10 and yeah, Lefties not too hot on it and don't want to admit it.

Maybe, after Kavanaugh and Mueller, they're a little nervous. Well they should be. They got nothing and CERTAINLY nothing worthy of impeachment. What they really should be saying, if they wanted to be honest, is "We're butthurt. Therefore IMPEACH 45!!"

Rump is guilty of the same crimes that Nixon was guilty of and that was Impeachable. Nixon didn't authorize the breakin. he didn't monitor the break in. He found about it afterwards. Then he tried to bury it.When Congress started looking into it, he obstructed the investigation. Does any of this sound familiar?

But there is a huge difference between Rump and Nixon. Nixon was trying to protect his people and got bagged for it. Rump is demanding his "People"" protect him. Nixon's people were the ones that did the deed. Rump is the one that has done the deeds. I highly respect Nixon to this day. I never liked him but I did respect him. I neither like nor respect rump.

What I suggest is you get a copy of G Gordon Liddy's version of what actually happened in Watergate. What's been reported is extremely misleading.

I lived through it. G Gordon Liddy is a nutcase who wrote a book and tried to make himself look good. Lived through that as well.

With Trumpybears and the RNC's corruption laid bare, 4 to 5 seat swing in the Senate 30+ in the House, and a landslide against the Trumpublicans.

You really are Blind "boo":cool-45:

My God! So original.......Yes she eventual went blind but she had a nose that could sniff out the truth to where I hid her pull toy every time. She could even feel the vibrations in the floor when we played ball too, as long as I bounced it.

What are you talking about? His cabinet is hiding what from him? You stated to let the voters sort it out, and I couldn't agree more.

What they are doing right now is getting the information into the light. What rump and his band of criminals are doing is trying to prevent that. I want it all out in the open and then let the American Public make up their own mind without the Dog and Pony Act.

Then tell your commie leader Schiff Face to allow Republicans to cross examine their witnesses. Tell him to allow Republicans to call their own witnesses. You want it all out in the open? Tell Schiff Face to bring the so-called whistleblower forward for questioning.

You don't want the truth because the truth would bury your party.

That phase just started this week and it's public. Remember, the Republican House made the rules for Hillary and the Dems are playing by those rules. So must the Reps.

As for the whistleblower, his life is in jeapordy now. Thank your Orange Rump for that one. And the original whistleblower was used for just cause, nothing else. As of now, they know what questions to ask and whom to ask them to. And the Reps have the right to cross examine the witnesses at this point. The REAL witnesses. But Rump doesn't have that right until or if it goes to the Senate. But House Members do have, both sides.

This was put to a vote and not one single Rep voted in favor of it. More dog and pony show. Well, after all that crying and sobbing, they are getting exactly what they demanded even with that BS vote. Live with it.

And bringing up the original Whistleblower is just more dog and pony circus act to try and make everyone not look at this whole thing directly. It's now working. In fact, look at the special elections where the Reps are being sent to the showers. The Rumpster Party Dog and Pony Act is slowly being seen for what it is.

Wait a minute......Hil-liar was an ex SOS. What rules did they use that applies to an impeachment of a US President? Schiff Face didn't even allow cross examination of his witnesses in private. He stopped it. So now you are telling me he's allowing cross examination in public?

How is the whistleblowers life in jeopardy? Nobody knows who he is. Furthermore, he doesn't fit the description of a whistleblower, therefore not protected under any whistleblower act. And in the whistleblower act, there is no guarantee of anonymity.

The Republicans want to ask him why he didn't address the IG with his complaint, and instead, addressed Schiff Face. That's the question we want an answer to. That's why Schiff Face is disallowing it.

He addressed the IG for the NSA. In otherwords, he addressed it to his Boss who did protect his identity. I can understand why he didn't take it directly to Barr. Barr has his nose so far up Rumps butt that he's initialing Rumps Colon. But the person the whistleblower was legally bound to take it to was the NSA IG and he did exactly that. He's protected by the NSA. If it were left up to Barr, there would be a burning spire with his name on it. You still don't get it. Rump corrupts everyone around him and whatever good that was once in Barr is buried and gone. The NSA knows this and protects it's own.

Well, cupcake, your REps in the House are getting their chance now. And you will notice that it's not making the hit parade on the ultrarightwingnutjob news cycles. There is a reason for that. Rump is being buried by his own people and all of a sudden, all that BS printing and reporting is thrown out the window.

It must suck to be a paid Rumpster Shill like you when things go this wrong.

It's been reported repeatedly. He did not take it to the IG, he took it straight to Schiff.

That's literally what it is.
Vindman literally said that-
He didn't agree with the policy toward his beloved homeland.

And his testimony before was actually great - For President Trump.

Question - Did Ukraine need assistance to help repel Russian forces when Obama was President.
Vindman - Yes
Question - What did Obama do?
Vindman - He provided blankets
Question - Did that help repel Russian Forces?
Vindman - No it did not.
Question - What did the US under President Trump provide
Vindman - Javelin missiles.
Question - Did that help repel Russian forces.
Vindman --Yes
Question - So President Trump's policy toward Ukraine was more beneficial than the previous admin had been?
Vindman - Yes.

I lived through it. G Gordon Liddy is a nutcase who wrote a book and tried to make himself look good. Lived through that as well.

I'd be willing to bet a years paycheck to a week of yours you never heard his version. I did because I used to listen to his show on Serious XM radio. We didn't have Fox back then, so the MSM was entirely owned by the Democrats. Liddy was there, he was involved. I trust him more than the media any day of the week.

With Trumpybears and the RNC's corruption laid bare, 4 to 5 seat swing in the Senate 30+ in the House, and a landslide against the Trumpublicans.

My God! So original.......Yes she eventual went blind but she had a nose that could sniff out the truth to where I hid her pull toy every time. She could even feel the vibrations in the floor when we played ball too, as long as I bounced it.

How come you can't find the truth when it is literally shown to you?

Last edited:

If they get away with this, it will be the first impeachment in the US based on Thought Police and no actual facts. Great fodder for Trump when he hits the campaign trail next year.

If they get away with this, it will be the first impeachment in the US based on Thought Police and no actual facts. Great fodder for Trump when he hits the campaign trail next year.

It wasn't enough for them that they handed him the Presidency by never putting any brakes on the last guy and then running the single most unlikable person in the United States against him - They are literally ready to hand it to him again.

My God! So original.......Yes she eventual went blind but she had a nose that could sniff out the truth to where I hid her pull toy every time. She could even feel the vibrations in the floor when we played ball too, as long as I bounced it.[/QUOT

Send her to Congress maybe she could sniff out some of that corruption Dems haven't been able to Fraud us into for over 3 yrs.:anj_stfu:

My God! So original.......Yes she eventual went blind but she had a nose that could sniff out the truth to where I hid her pull toy every time. She could even feel the vibrations in the floor when we played ball too, as long as I bounced it.[/QUOT

Send her to Congress maybe she could sniff out some of that corruption Dems haven't been able to Fraud us into for over 3 yrs.:anj_stfu:

Send her to Congress maybe she could sniff out some of that corruption Dems haven't been able to Fraud us into for over 3 yrs

I was one of the original Tea Party Members. I left when the JBC seized control of it and it ceased to be anything other than a cesspool. Here is the mediafactcheck on it now. It isn't pretty.

Tea Party Inc - Media Bias/Fact Check

extremeright041.png

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis.

Notes: Teaparty.org is a news and opinion website affiliated with the Tea Party Movement. Teaparty.org presents news with extreme right wing bias through the use of loaded words and sensational headlines. They also typically publish news from far right or questionable sources such as The Angry Patriot, which is on our questionable list, as well as Politifact’s fake news list. Based on extreme bias, poor sourcing and promotion of propaganda, we rate Teaparty.org as Questionable.

BWABWABWABWABWABWA....THE TRUTH HURTS THIS :ahole-1:....$3.1 million to Hunter to divide with Jojo " The World's Dumbest Politician and Sexual Abuser " Biden is enought proof that just came out!!!!

And how much has Donald Rump Jr. received from Russia? How much has Ivanka Rump received from China? I really don't care about any of the Kids money received in the business dealings. You are still using the old Dog and Pony act to deflect from what is really happening. Let the Games Begin.
Has nothing to do as Jrs his father was not a VICE PRESIDENT OR ANYTHING POLITICAL WHEN JR. WAS DOING BUSINESS WITH RUSSIA. AND WHEN TRUMP ANNOUNCED ALL CONTACT BUSINESSWISE WITH RUSSIA WAS HALTED!!!

Next lie and bullshit...please. independents want to see this!

Just like it's already been proven that Biden's kid had nothing to do with what Biden did with Ukraine. But, hey, you made the rules. So what kind of deals has Rump made behind close doors for America so that his kids can make their millions in China and Russia? independents want to know.

Actually, we could care less about any of them including Bidens Kid. You can stop deflection now. The Game is about to begin. Sorry, but we both have to watch from the nose bleed seats.
NOTHINGVHAS BEEN PROVEN ABOUT BIDEN...EXCEPTwhatvyouvand your fellow traitors have said...no investigation of his $3.1 million salary over 46 payments.....and of course YOU could care less about EXTORTION by Jojo!...admitted to on video!...Even Nunes brought it up in his opening today!....STILL UNANSWERED!

Forum List

Back