How Big Will the Impeachment Blowback Be?

You don't know that because the race was not about the popular vote. If it was, both Trump and Hillary would have campaigned differently.

If you are a Democrat in Montana, it doesn't make sense to go out and vote for President because your vote will not count. If you are a Republican in New York, same thing, your vote for President won't count for anything.

The only way to know who was really the popular vote winner is to have a popular vote contest. That way everybody would come out and vote because every single vote would count regardless where you were from.

If you could understand ENGLISH, you'd know that I was just correcting your misuse of terms....
I used my terms correctly.
..."This is the US Electorate vs the Democrats."

That's a bogus statement because Clinton won the Electorate...
She did not. She LOST the electorate. 306 to 232.
..."This is the US Electoral College vs the Democrats."

Which would have made sense...
When the discussion is PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION there is no meaningful distinguish between The Electoral College and the Presidential Electorate as the Electoral College IS the Presidential Electorate.

You guys still want to pretend you won when you lost.

Hillary was campaigning in Iowa and Arizona to ensure she won the Popular Vote, while she was losing FL, PA, MI and WI. She was too drunk and stupid to be president. That's why she lost. That and the fact that nobody really like her.

She even had to cheat her way past Bernie, and Bernie wasn't even a Democrat. Her turn was 2008 and even Democrats dumped her as soon as someone appealing showed up.

In perhaps the biggest blunder in US history, you folks ran probably the only candidate Trump could have beaten. That's changed of course now that he has shown that he is actually a good President, with low unemployment, rising wages, saving the Social Security Trust Fund and he is willing to tell the War Mongers to take a hike.

Tulsi is right about Hillary, she is the Queen of the War Mongers. Hillary even giggle-cackled when the leader of Libya was assassinated, sodomized with a knife. She is a very sick twisted demented and often drunk loser. I was surprised you folks ran her.

Who do you figure you will have lose to Trump this time?

You just get plain silly, you do not get top recreate the English language:

electorate
[əˈlekt(ə)rət]
NOUN
  1. all the people in a country or area who are entitled to vote in an election.

Now your getting it
The people entitled to vote in a Presidential election are the state electors.

That's funny, I've voted in many presidential elections, yet I've never been a state elector.

I've had enough of your silly misuse of the term 'Electorate'. YOur wrong, period.

But you'll never admit it, so I'm not going to continue arguing.

But it sure shows that if you refuse to admit that you're wrong on a simple error in vocabulary, you're certainly never going to admit that your wrong no matter what the topic is - that means that ALL your arguments are completely disengenuine.

You've never voted in a presidential election in this country
You have voted for electors to vote.

There will be no conviction by the senate because there is no way to get to the needed 67 votes. In fact the D house with its lack of due process the impeachment might be reasonable cause for the dismissal all by itself. The Durham Grand jury may start handing out indictments before the House launches its conviction and could lead to indictments of sitting D representatives as co-conspirators with Comey MCabe et al might take the intelligent move of rolling over on the Obama administration. How bad could this get for the house Ds?
Not big at all. Even republican senators and the trump cult know what he did was illegal and unethical, despite their bad acting. That will tame down the backlash.
Trump did nothing illegal.

That idiot Chris Wallace is voicing his worthless opinion on how "incriminating" he things this blowhard testimony was. Why did they ever hire this oaf?

After what the democommiecrats are doing, their punishment should last for generations.
More like 20 years if history is any judge but internal capital flight will be a lottery in reverse. CA, IL and the Northeast have raised FL property values by @200,000% since 2,000.

Rump is guilty of the same crimes that Nixon was guilty of and that was Impeachable. Nixon didn't authorize the breakin. he didn't monitor the break in. He found about it afterwards. Then he tried to bury it.When Congress started looking into it, he obstructed the investigation. Does any of this sound familiar?

But there is a huge difference between Rump and Nixon. Nixon was trying to protect his people and got bagged for it. Rump is demanding his "People"" protect him. Nixon's people were the ones that did the deed. Rump is the one that has done the deeds. I highly respect Nixon to this day. I never liked him but I did respect him. I neither like nor respect rump.

"crimes"

LOL

List them.

Rump is guilty of the same crimes that Nixon was guilty of and that was Impeachable. Nixon didn't authorize the breakin. he didn't monitor the break in. He found about it afterwards. Then he tried to bury it.When Congress started looking into it, he obstructed the investigation. Does any of this sound familiar?

But there is a huge difference between Rump and Nixon. Nixon was trying to protect his people and got bagged for it. Rump is demanding his "People"" protect him. Nixon's people were the ones that did the deed. Rump is the one that has done the deeds. I highly respect Nixon to this day. I never liked him but I did respect him. I neither like nor respect rump.

"crimes"

LOL

List them.

They have been listed to death. Sorry, don't care to play in your Circus Dog and Pony Show.

You don't know that because the race was not about the popular vote. If it was, both Trump and Hillary would have campaigned differently.

If you are a Democrat in Montana, it doesn't make sense to go out and vote for President because your vote will not count. If you are a Republican in New York, same thing, your vote for President won't count for anything.

The only way to know who was really the popular vote winner is to have a popular vote contest. That way everybody would come out and vote because every single vote would count regardless where you were from.

If you could understand ENGLISH, you'd know that I was just correcting your misuse of terms....

When the discussion is PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION there is no meaningful distinguish between The Electoral College and the Presidential Electorate as the Electoral College IS the Presidential Electorate.

Hillary was campaigning in Iowa and Arizona to ensure she won the Popular Vote, while she was losing FL, PA, MI and WI. She was too drunk and stupid to be president. That's why she lost. That and the fact that nobody really like her.

She even had to cheat her way past Bernie, and Bernie wasn't even a Democrat. Her turn was 2008 and even Democrats dumped her as soon as someone appealing showed up.

In perhaps the biggest blunder in US history, you folks ran probably the only candidate Trump could have beaten. That's changed of course now that he has shown that he is actually a good President, with low unemployment, rising wages, saving the Social Security Trust Fund and he is willing to tell the War Mongers to take a hike.

Tulsi is right about Hillary, she is the Queen of the War Mongers. Hillary even giggle-cackled when the leader of Libya was assassinated, sodomized with a knife. She is a very sick twisted demented and often drunk loser. I was surprised you folks ran her.

electorate
[əˈlekt(ə)rət]
NOUN

Now your getting it
The people entitled to vote in a Presidential election are the state electors.

That's funny, I've voted in many presidential elections, yet I've never been a state elector.

I've had enough of your silly misuse of the term 'Electorate'. YOur wrong, period.

But you'll never admit it, so I'm not going to continue arguing.

But it sure shows that if you refuse to admit that you're wrong on a simple error in vocabulary, you're certainly never going to admit that your wrong no matter what the topic is - that means that ALL your arguments are completely disengenuine.
I'm not wrong. My point is exactly correct. The Electoral College IS the Presidential Electorate. You seem to think it is the popular vote and that is simply a view with zero support.

The Electors meet in their respective states, and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President.

The national popular vote has zero impact on the Presidential race. Hillary lost the 2016 election, apparently she was too dumb to know how we elect Presidents in this Great Nation, despite being directly involved in a LOT of presidential general election and primary contests.

There was and is no popular vote contest to give to anyone.

Guess what! There are thousands of popular vote contests in this country. The only election were the popular vote doesn't count is the Presidential election.

That'll change soon - and once it does it will be the end of the Republican party!

It would take a constitutional amendment to change that. You really think that's going to happen? Good luck.....

National Popular Vote Interstate Compact - Wikipedia

Besides after the next election the Dems willbe able to add any amendment to the Constitution that they want!
All the National Popular Vote Compact means is that finally CA GOP voters can actually deliver CA's ECV to the Republican. Right now they can't, but, with the NPV they can, and while they are at it, NY and the Eastern Seaboard.

Currently CA Republicans do not bother to vote. First, they know their Presidential candidate will never win, and with the Jungle Primary system, there often is no GOP Senate candidate at all, so why bother?

With the NPV, now it's a whole different story. Except for Texas, name the state with MORE GOP voters than CA. You can't, because there is no such state. The minute the NPV is activated, every CA Republican will turn out, delivering CA, NY, HI and the Eastern Seaboard.

YRYZ1.png

We would like you to enact this as soon as possible.

I'm all for increasing voter turnout.

According to you, all those Republican state legislatures must be pretty stupid not to pass the compact, huh?
Not at all. Why would anyone with a brain have folks from out of State determine who they alot their presidential votes to?

They are more delusional today than when they settled in with their friends to enjoy Hillary's "landslide victory" on election night. They think THEY should select the President, not the US Electorate.

This is the US Electorate vs the Democrats. I think we all know who wins.

I think you need to learn the difference between the 'Electorate' and the 'Electoral College'.

Clinton won the 'Electorate', she lost the 'electoral college'.

electorate
[əˈlekt(ə)rət]
NOUN
That's not the US Presidential Electorate. The US Presidential Electorate is the Electoral College. The Popular vote has no bearing on US Presidential Elections.

When the Pittsburgh Steelers won the World Series against the New York Yankees, the Yankees scored more runs than Pittsburgh, yet, lost.

If they haven't figured it out after 220 years, I don't see where I have a duty to argue with them over it.

I don't remember Pittsburgh Steelers ever playing the World Series.

I don't think they ever played against New York Yankees neither.
Yup. I meant the Pirates. 1960

The Yankees scored 55 runs over the series and the Pirates scored 27, yet, took the series 4-3.

Remember how the Dems tried to use the uncorroborated allegations of Christine Blasey Ford against Brett Kavanaugh. They will do anything they think they can get away with to get Trump. There is no bar too low.

Yeah,
You don’t hear much about that courageous woman these days. Guess she crawled back into a bottle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remember how the Dems tried to use the uncorroborated allegations of Christine Blasey Ford against Brett Kavanaugh. They will do anything they think they can get away with to get Trump. There is no bar too low.

Yeah,
You don’t hear much about that courageous woman these days. Guess she crawled back into a bottle.

She is looney toons.

What am I lying about?

Then why do dems always bring it up when discussing 2016? is the lie. The Dems didn't bring it up, you did and your bunch always brings it up meanwhile claiming the Dems do. You are trotting out the old dog and pony carnie act on this one.

It's my observation. So no Dem has ever brought it up?

You been bagged in your lie. You can stop now.

I made on observation, whenever 2016 is brought up, progs will go for the popular vote trope. Hillary refers to it.

Stop saying I am lying, when i didn't make a specific reference.

And of course, as always, go fuck yourself.

did I bring it up? You did. Sounds to me like it also butt hurts you as well. Look for it to be even wider in 2020. It's going to be a fun year.

I made a point, you got all bitchy about it being factual or not, and now you are whinging about it.

Yeah,

She's a lifelong commie. She knew when she got into the game the Democrats would use her, and then forget she was alive when done. That's what they do with all their stooges.

Then why do dems always bring it up when discussing 2016? is the lie. The Dems didn't bring it up, you did and your bunch always brings it up meanwhile claiming the Dems do. You are trotting out the old dog and pony carnie act on this one.

I made on observation, whenever 2016 is brought up, progs will go for the popular vote trope. Hillary refers to it.

did I bring it up? You did. Sounds to me like it also butt hurts you as well. Look for it to be even wider in 2020. It's going to be a fun year.

I made a point, you got all bitchy about it being factual or not, and now you are whinging about it.

I'm having a ball with it. It's entertaining as all get out. So keep me entertained.

"crimes"

LOL

List them.

They have been listed to death. Sorry, don't care to play in your Circus Dog and Pony Show.
but you got no problem with the one the left is putting on. as you said above - you're entertained so you're good with it.

make up your mind dude.

I'm having a ball with it. It's entertaining as all get out. So keep me entertained.

No you are being retarded over a supposed point.

Forum List

Back