How bad is America?

just give them a knee on their necks for 8 minutes, am i right?
"We don't have any evidence that Derek Chauvin factored in George Floyd's race as he did what he did." —the black Minnesota Attorney General that prosecuted the policeman for murder.

I can't say I feel sorry for her. She has been very vocal about her contempt for this country. It's the worst country in the world. Then it follows that Russia is better. At least less racist. She needs the experience.

The protest is all about police brutality. Where and when they did it is totally irrelevant.
But it's important to acknowledge that when interactions with police is factored in, studies and statistics prove white police officers do not disproportionately shoot black crime suspects. That is the false narrative spread by subversives that has been accepted by many due to repetition.

That false claim is the basis for disrespectful flag and anthem protests. It's been further stretched to falsely claim "systemic racism" and "white supremacy." Slanderous!

How so? It is the left's evil that is present. And, look at Biden. Talk about Karma coming back to haunt you.
Big picture dude. All the evil that you have done to people of color, women, anyone with an alternative lifestyle. This is the country that YOU PEOPLE MADE. Now it’s turning to shit. You only have yourselves to blame.

Big picture dude. All the evil that you have done to people of color, women, anyone with an alternative lifestyle. This is the country that YOU PEOPLE MADE. Now it’s turning to shit. You only have yourselves to blame.
It's turning to shit because of the left and their hatred and intolerance of others knows no bounds.

It doesn't matter who the president is.

There are Americans in foreign prisons all around the world and as I said the government has no obligation to free them
The "government" is US and what WE tolerate is what our government tolerates

Hellbilly
Who is "you?"

Are you talking about straight white males? (That appears to be who remains after all of the 'victims' are subtracted).

Those evolved from Western culture are the most successful, innovative, generous and inclusive people on Earth. They have contributed more to mankind than the rest of the world together.

Forum List

Back