How are the rankings of posters determined. I am ranked as a V.I.P.

th

I have no clue... It probably has something to do with the farce.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

Oh. Diamond member. Whatever that means. Personally, I prefer opals. They are much more pretty. :)

Well, it appears I am not the only one who has no idea how the ranking thing woiks. I imagine there are lots more of us but perhaps it is some kind of secret process that no one is supposed to know about? Message boids are not known for their transparency.
It happens automatically according to the number of posts, I'm pretty sure.

That would have been my guess also.............I think a better method would be to base rankings on how many hits a poster gets on his posts.....a board needs a lot of action and those that can generate it should be ranked according to the interest they generate. Yet you see good posters who generate a lot of interest get banned because.....why? Someone does not like their topics as in it interferes with their personal agenda or and this is quite common --some get jealous of a poster who becomes very popular.....especially if he is a new poster.
LOL I think it's more common to get banned if you make an enemy who follows you around surreptitiously and reports you for every violation you make. If they're good, they'll bait you into making even more violations.

If you are going to be one of those paranoid posters who just sits here whining and thinks the mods are out to get him, we've got a forum for you. Conspiracy Theories. Or the Badlands.

The mods here try to be fair, mostly.

Forum List

Back