How are the rankings of posters determined. I am ranked as a V.I.P.

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
I suppose that means my posts are of a superior quality or sumptin lik dat.???

I suppose that means my posts are of a superior quality or sumptin lik dat.???

Instead of posting these irritating threads, I suggest that if you have a question then PM a Mod and ask the question in a PM, this section Announcements & Feedback is not for random question OP threads like you seem to be now posting when a PM to a Mod would be the logical option.

How do i send a mod a message?

The same as you send a PM to anyone, Mods are also regular members so it's the same PM situation:

upload_2018-7-2_8-16-42.png

• Banned
Well I have never PM'd anyone so not familiar with that...I suppose most of the posters on this forum could do the same ...send a mod your question...it seems to me however it would be less troubling for the posters and mods if folks just post their questions here and not bother a mod unless folks here cannot answer the question...seems like it would make it easier for the mods.

Well I have never PM'd anyone so not familiar with that...I suppose most of the posters on this forum could do the same ...send a mod your question...it seems to me however it would be less troubling for the posters and mods if folks just post their questions here and not bother a mod unless folks here cannot answer the question...seems like it would make it easier for the mods.

No, the questions you are asking are about forum issues, what you do instead of posting a thread you PM a Mod, that is unless you want to keep posting these threads to get attention or whatever? If so that is not a good idea, it could be seen by Mods as deliberately Spamming and/or Trolling and that is not a good idea.

Oh. Diamond member. Whatever that means. Personally, I prefer opals. They are much more pretty. :)

Oh. Diamond member. Whatever that means. Personally, I prefer opals. They are much more pretty. :)

Well, it appears I am not the only one who has no idea how the ranking thing woiks. I imagine there are lots more of us but perhaps it is some kind of secret process that no one is supposed to know about? Message boids are not known for their transparency.

Well, it appears I am not the only one who has no idea how the ranking thing woiks. I imagine there are lots more of us but perhaps it is some kind of secret process that no one is supposed to know about? Message boids are not known for their transparency.
Try reading the rules, bubba. Yer itching for a vacation with all your questions.

Gracie darling diamonds are a girls best friend :)

Re. Black Opals are the best, this one below is sublime it's 8.6 Carats.

black-opal-gem-330206a.jpg

Apart from diamonds, I like Padparadscha Sapphires * they are pink-orange colour, this one below found in Madagascar is 1.4 Carats and is Heated.

s-l300.jpg

This one below found in Tanzania is 2.1 Carats and is Cushion Unheated:

013.10padparadschasapphire.jpg

The below four found in Sri Lanka are all Unheated clockwise beginning with top right they are . 24 Carats, . 20 Carats, . 22 Carats and . 31 Carats.

f8029f30-5a8a-4c10-80ae-faa89bc309c2.jpg

* Padparadscha Sapphires are only usually found in three places Sri Lanka, Madagascar and Tanzania, the ones from Sri Lanka are officially considered the most sublime of the sublime, the ones from Madagascar and Tanzania are pinker and are usually Heated the ones from Sri Lanka are usually Unheated.

The Unheated is the best and most expensive type of Sapphire, it means that the only process that has been applied to the stone after it's been mined is just the Cutting and polishing. When Sapphires are Heated it is to improve the clarity and their colour, most of the Heated ones are heated with Beryllium treatment, this treatment means essentially the stone is no longer considered a Natural Sapphire and under Law if you are selling one you have to have the disclosure of the full Heated treatment the stone has been subjected to.

I also like Emeralds and Rubies. I like Diamonds, Black Opals, Padparadscha Sapphires, Emeralds and Rubies flacaltenn are you paying attention? :smoke:

Last edited:
I also like Emeralds and Rubies. I like Diamonds, Black Opals, Padparadscha Sapphires, Emeralds and Rubies flacaltenn are you paying attention? :smoke:

I'll just tell you I love shopping for women's jewelry. I can sit for hours comparing artistry, quality, pricing and how it looks "installed" on the right woman. Too sad for you tho.. :SMILEW~130: Most women have to do all that themselves and "negotiate".. :lmao: Or suck it up when their guy buys it from the Home Shopping Network..

I haven't gotten any USMB jewelry in over a year. Must not be posting right or something.

Forum List

Back