How anti white rhetoric is fueling white nationaliam

I'll tell you what, white people sure have it tough in this country. I can't imagine the struggle.
Come on now, ur way smarter than that statement. There are plenty of whites struggling just like the other races. If I'm missing something which I might(I'm not college educated like u guys) please point me n the right direction. I will say this struggling n America ain't shit compared to the rest of the world.

Do you want people in the richest country in the world living in tin shacks with open sewers outside their doors?

Come on now, ur way smarter than that statement. There are plenty of whites struggling just like the other races. If I'm missing something which I might(I'm not college educated like u guys) please point me n the right direction. I will say this struggling n America ain't shit compared to the rest of the world.

Do you want people in the richest country in the world living in tin shacks with open sewers outside their doors?

Nobody is saying that, but for the most part people are responsible for their own lot in life. There is only so much help you can give people if they aren't willing to help themselves.

The anti-white rhetoric isn't helpful, but neither is whites abolishing everything they built that made this nation. Or respect for education, science and the environment is why the white race should be preserved...Not because we're a bunch of angry backwards assholes that screams seig heil.

How Anti-White Rhetoric Is Fueling White Nationalism

Interesting article although you can tell this twit is an anti white as well and doesn't want whites to think in tribal terms which more and more are obviously doing and it's scaring the establishment
No one cares what you cave chimps do. Just make sure you dont mess up and get brave enough to attempt to carry out your fantasies. We have something for you.

Obviously that Black guy doesnt know me and mine. I'm waiting here for you to come test me and find out. :cool-45:

Ur slow rnt u. Ur going to invite the wrong person one day wake up moron.

I'll deal with it when it actually happens. Always bet on Black.

White lives manny in Scandinavia. Max 4 % are black about 400 % with Finnish Somalia citizen and Swedish to and in Norway is 0,5 % blacks and Denmark 0,5 % in Sweden most in Scandinavia with 2 percents from Somalia and Etheria of African born.

The United States haved 13 percents black citizen.
It's almost 40 million black citizen in USA.
:eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back