How anti white rhetoric is fueling white nationaliam

No white supremacist nationalism is scaring no one.

But it is wise to keep an eye on potential criminals and their activities.

How Anti-White Rhetoric Is Fueling White Nationalism

Interesting article although you can tell this twit is an anti white as well and doesn't want whites to think in tribal terms which more and more are obviously doing and it's scaring the establishment
No one cares what you cave chimps do. Just make sure you dont mess up and get brave enough to attempt to carry out your fantasies. We have something for you.

wouldn't that be racial profiling?
Only in a white nationalist's weak mind.
hypocrite
Somehow a racist like you thinks calling you a racist by someone who does not engage in racism is being a racist. You are a goof ball.

hypocrite
Somehow a racist like you thinks calling you a racist by someone who does not engage in racism is being a racist. You are a goof ball.

pointing out your hypocrisy is racism?

hypocrite
Calling a racist like you a racist is not racism, it is patriotism.

Comrade squeezeberry, no return to the 1950s American culture is going to happen, ever.

You era is gone: forever.

hypocrite
Calling a racist like you a racist is not racism, it is patriotism.

Comrade squeezeberry, no return to the 1950s American culture is going to happen, ever.

You era is gone: forever.

my era is now.
made a killing in the stock market
fly the rebel flag
have a good job
I live in a constitutional carry state
buying concealed carry guns
stocking up on ammo
it's great to be white
wanna come to my house for a bar-b- que? :biggrin:

Interesting article although you can tell this twit is an anti white as well and doesn't want whites to think in tribal terms which more and more are obviously doing and it's scaring the establishment
No one cares what you cave chimps do. Just make sure you dont mess up and get brave enough to attempt to carry out your fantasies. We have something for you.

Obviously that Black guy doesnt know me and mine. I'm waiting here for you to come test me and find out. :cool-45:

Obviously that Black guy doesnt know me and mine. I'm waiting here for you to come test me and find out. :cool-45:

Foolish to ask people to come n find u, very foolish.

Foolish to ask people to come n find u, very foolish.

Foolish of them to take me up on my offer. Extremely foolish.

The only thing fueling the idiotic rambling of 'white nationalist' cowards is their own weakness and stupidity.

I'll tell you what, white people sure have it tough in this country. I can't imagine the struggle.

Ur slow rnt u. Ur going to invite the wrong person one day wake up moron.

I'll tell you what, white people sure have it tough in this country. I can't imagine the struggle.
Come on now, ur way smarter than that statement. There are plenty of whites struggling just like the other races. If I'm missing something which I might(I'm not college educated like u guys) please point me n the right direction. I will say this struggling n America ain't shit compared to the rest of the world.

Forum List

Back