How An FBI Informant Infiltrated Alaska's Right Wing

You people crack me up. sorry but DAMN

Danta you especially..the big bad ass of the board..turned wuss:lol:

you post a vague threat towards the POTUS and he's the idiot?

Infiltrate good if it's done to one party, bad if done to another?

infiltrate? Meh whatever. But make a threat , vague or otherwise,towards the President and that is just wrong no matter who that President is.

oh yeah, too bad you all didn't feel that way towards Bush, you two faced hypocrite's..Making a movie of him being assassinated while he was President creamed a lot of jeans..
fuck off

Last edited:
Last edited:
NaziCon twists, turns and diversions are hilarious...

you are a loser who offers nothing...we have so much to worry about and you and your idiot leftie buddies troll for stupid shit like this tread..

Last edited:
It was after the meeting, when Cox addressed a Tea Party crowd at the convention, that Fulton first became concerned.

"Schaffer’s supposed to go down and talk to these Tea Party people and get them all fired up," Fulton said. "I hear this guy go on for about an hour and a half and I’m like, Jesus Christ, this f**ker's dangerous. The Tea Party folks were just eating it up."

Scary, but not surprising...

It was after the meeting, when Cox addressed a Tea Party crowd at the convention, that Fulton first became concerned.

"Schaffer’s supposed to go down and talk to these Tea Party people and get them all fired up," Fulton said. "I hear this guy go on for about an hour and a half and I’m like, Jesus Christ, this f**ker's dangerous. The Tea Party folks were just eating it up."

Scary, but not surprising...

tea party coming to get you, hide:lol:

NaziCon twists, turns and diversions are hilarious...

you are a loser who offers nothing...we have so much to worry about and you and your idiot leftie buddies troll for stupid shit like this tread..

Some idiot, FAR right winger idiot, who BTW hated a lot of what Palin endorsed , but also criticized her too, and is called 'Right Wing" by HuffPo. Why not extremist? They would have called a left winger doing the same some sort of extremist , anything but identify his as coming from the left. But Bill Ayers has a lot of support from the left wing after being the FIRST TERRORIST to bomb the Pentagon, The Capitol, planned the bombing and murder of hundreds of soldiers from Fort Dix and many police cars and buildings. AND he says he has "NO regrets" Strange how that works, eh?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schaeffer_Cox

No Regrets for a Love Of Explosives - In a Memoir of Sorts, a War Protester Talks of Life With the Weathermen - NYTimes.com

As an aside:

I also find it even stranger that Ayers was let off for illegal wire tapping by the FBI and left wingers blame the government for not doing their job and in many a case back Ayers because of the illegal wire tapping. BUT this guy from the article in the OP was also let off by the state and they dropped all charges due to illegal wire tapping by the FBI before the FEDS decided to try him. Things that make you go hummm. ( I am not defending the idiot in the OP, just pointing out inconsistencies, BIG ones by some on the left)

Last edited:
you post a vague threat towards the POTUS and he's the idiot?

Infiltrate good if it's done to one party, bad if done to another?

infiltrate? Meh whatever. But make a threat , vague or otherwise,towards the President and that is just wrong no matter who that President is.

The accusations are false ones.
Re-read the thread, maybe, and see who started lobbing the deflection of 'posting a vague threat' which was extrapolated from 'infiltration'.

Find the post and identify the false accuser.
You are, after all, 'JustTheFacts' dude, yes?

Pos rep in it for you!
Or some embarrassment perhaps.

By Ryan J. Reilly

Fulton first met Alaska Peacemakers Militia leader Schaeffer Cox, the man he'd later help send to prison for nearly 26 years for plotting to kill government officials, at the 2008 Alaska GOP convention. Fulton said he wasn't initially impressed.

"We’re doing one of those backroom cigars and, you know, brandy meetings. Not to say that we actually had brandy but you know what I’m saying," Fulton said. "We’re sitting there talking about overthrowing the Republican Party in Alaska and here’s this guy that brings his wife in and goes 'Oh, well she’s my wife but she’s my secretary, too.' I’m just like, okay dude, whatever."

More: How Bill Fulton Infiltrated Alaska's Right Wing As An FBI Informant
:badgrin:
Too bad we didn't have one infiltrate the Obama and his comrades in arms..that would be the icing on the cake

:mad:

Joking or otherwise...publicly stating you support the idea of targeting the lives of government officials and the life of the President of the United States is not cute, funny, or very wise.

We had a phrase for it: Felony Stupid

Two examples:

Guy steals a car around the corner from his apartment and somehow leaves his probation officer's business card in the car. We call the PO who tells us to turn the card over. There on the other side is a date and time. He ask when and what time, we tell him and he gives us the crooks name. The date and time were for his next appointment at probation - Felony Stupid.

Investigating a residential burglary one of the uniforms finds a walnut in the backyard. In it is the driver's license and other ID of a guy our agency had busted several times for thefts and drug possession. We get a warrant, go to the guys house and find property taken from the home where his wallet was found - Felony Stupid.

Seeing your own fellow countrymen and women willing or wishing to call the SS on you for something they imagined..

what does that remind you of?

damn scary..have we went this low?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back