How An FBI Informant Infiltrated Alaska's Right Wing

tread-white.jpg

Yeah ok, the hufferpost say so..:lol: you are a fool..
what's the matter run out of spamming the board with your bullshit

somebody commented upon people threatening to kill government officials and you Stephanie replied with a comment saying somebody should do the same to President Obama
you are a idot. you think I give a shit

NO. And there in lies the problem. No matter who is president it is not cool.

somebody commented upon people threatening to kill government officials and you Stephanie replied with a comment saying somebody should do the same to President Obama
you are a idot. you think I give a shit

NO. And there in lies the problem. No matter who is president it is not cool.

Please, there are just as many threats from leftist against Politicians, they even invade their property, camp out on it and shit in their bushes, they throw eggs at their cars, etc etc... so I don't get over excited over stupid stuff like this..

I understand that Pres. Obama recieves more death threats than any other President has in the past. Enough to really concern the Secret Service.

I also understand that, thanks to the Patriot Act, that ALL internet traffic in monitored by the NSA at Ft. Mead with those big ole Cray super computers. And of course getting ISP info is no problem and then they come to your house.

I am sure their threat assesment team is busy. You know tracking terrorists, both domestic and foreign.

When they read a couple of stephs posts and realize she hasn't left her computer in 12 years or something, they may cut her a break as being a lonely mouth in the wilderness of right wing whack jobs.

I understand that Pres. Obama recieves more death threats than any other President has in the past. Enough to really concern the Secret Service.

I also understand that, thanks to the Patriot Act, that ALL internet traffic in monitored by the NSA at Ft. Mead with those big ole Cray super computers. And of course getting ISP info is no problem and then they come to your house.

I am sure their threat assesment team is busy. You know tracking terrorists, both domestic and foreign.

When they read a couple of stephs posts and realize she hasn't left her computer in 12 years or something, they may cut her a break as being a lonely mouth in the wilderness of right wing whack jobs.

sheesh, that mouth of yours spewed all that?..And now you lefties are cheering the Patriot act...funny
I doubt obama gets more threats than any other President, but he acts like a thug so who knows really...Maybe that's why he feels he needs SS FOR LIFE off us TAXPAYERS
makes you wonder what he is planning, No?

Last edited:
Growing and smoking marijuana is legal in Alaska.

They also have a State income tax rate which is negative.

I wonder if the frothing left wing read what they post: From the article: "We’re sitting there talking about overthrowing the Republican Party in Alaska"

Sounds like left wing talk to me. He was specific in what he said, left wingers talking about overthrowing the legitimate government. Then he speculates on whom this left winger went out to talk to. Could have been the Tea Party, could have been more left wingers. All we know is the specifics of what he said.

I lived in Alaska for seventeen years, NEVER heard of this rag, Alaska dispatch..

take it with a grain of salt folks

Not many people know this, but Woody Allen invented the 'Orgasmatron' after getting high in Alaska.

By Ryan J. Reilly

Fulton first met Alaska Peacemakers Militia leader Schaeffer Cox, the man he'd later help send to prison for nearly 26 years for plotting to kill government officials, at the 2008 Alaska GOP convention. Fulton said he wasn't initially impressed.

"We’re doing one of those backroom cigars and, you know, brandy meetings. Not to say that we actually had brandy but you know what I’m saying," Fulton said. "We’re sitting there talking about overthrowing the Republican Party in Alaska and here’s this guy that brings his wife in and goes 'Oh, well she’s my wife but she’s my secretary, too.' I’m just like, okay dude, whatever."

It was after the meeting, when Cox addressed a Tea Party crowd at the convention, that Fulton first became concerned.

"Schaffer’s supposed to go down and talk to these Tea Party people and get them all fired up," Fulton said. "I hear this guy go on for about an hour and a half and I’m like, Jesus Christ, this f**ker's dangerous. The Tea Party folks were just eating it up."

More: How Bill Fulton Infiltrated Alaska's Right Wing As An FBI Informant
:badgrin:
Too bad we didn't have one infiltrate the Obama and his comrades in arms..that would be the icing on the cake

:mad:

Joking or otherwise...publicly stating you support the idea of targeting the lives of government officials and the life of the President of the United States is not cute, funny, or very wise.

You really are delusional, Dante. What she said, and you quoted her, was it's too bad an FBI informant didn't infiltrate Obama's circle of leftist retards.

She said NOTHING about 'targeting lives', moron.

Last edited:
Too bad we didn't have one infiltrate the Obama and his comrades in arms..that would be the icing on the cake

Joking or otherwise...publicly stating you support the idea of targeting the lives of government officials and the life of the President of the United States is not cute, funny, or very wise.

You really are delusional, Dante. What she said, and you quoted her, was it's to bad an FBI informant didn't infiltrate Obama's circle of leftist retards.

She said NOTHING about 'targeting lives', moron.

they knew that..they were being emotional little wusses

We had a phrase for it: Felony Stupid

Two examples:

Guy steals a car around the corner from his apartment and somehow leaves his probation officer's business card in the car. We call the PO who tells us to turn the card over. There on the other side is a date and time. He ask when and what time, we tell him and he gives us the crooks name. The date and time were for his next appointment at probation - Felony Stupid.

Investigating a residential burglary one of the uniforms finds a walnut in the backyard. In it is the driver's license and other ID of a guy our agency had busted several times for thefts and drug possession. We get a warrant, go to the guys house and find property taken from the home where his wallet was found - Felony Stupid.

How does a DL and other ID get inside a walnut?

When you go to a Political Party meeting and talk about how to change gov't or resist having your guns taken, remember this:

The guy who talks about bombing buildings or shooting elected officials is a Fed.

Guaranteed.

By Ryan J. Reilly

Fulton first met Alaska Peacemakers Militia leader Schaeffer Cox, the man he'd later help send to prison for nearly 26 years for plotting to kill government officials, at the 2008 Alaska GOP convention. Fulton said he wasn't initially impressed.

"We’re doing one of those backroom cigars and, you know, brandy meetings. Not to say that we actually had brandy but you know what I’m saying," Fulton said. "We’re sitting there talking about overthrowing the Republican Party in Alaska and here’s this guy that brings his wife in and goes 'Oh, well she’s my wife but she’s my secretary, too.' I’m just like, okay dude, whatever."

It was after the meeting, when Cox addressed a Tea Party crowd at the convention, that Fulton first became concerned.

"Schaffer’s supposed to go down and talk to these Tea Party people and get them all fired up," Fulton said. "I hear this guy go on for about an hour and a half and I’m like, Jesus Christ, this f**ker's dangerous. The Tea Party folks were just eating it up."

More: How Bill Fulton Infiltrated Alaska's Right Wing As An FBI Informant

So, is this supposed to be news? They where inside the occupy movements as well.

We had a phrase for it: Felony Stupid

Two examples:

Guy steals a car around the corner from his apartment and somehow leaves his probation officer's business card in the car. We call the PO who tells us to turn the card over. There on the other side is a date and time. He ask when and what time, we tell him and he gives us the crooks name. The date and time were for his next appointment at probation - Felony Stupid.

Investigating a residential burglary one of the uniforms finds a walnut in the backyard. In it is the driver's license and other ID of a guy our agency had busted several times for thefts and drug possession. We get a warrant, go to the guys house and find property taken from the home where his wallet was found - Felony Stupid.

How does a DL and other ID get inside a walnut?

I was a volunteer in a magic act once and the magician pulled a note out of lemon. The lemon had a hole in the back. I think that magician could spell lemon.

Alaska Dispatch is a news organization founded in 2008 and based in Anchorage, Alaska. It is an online-only news outlet focusing on statewide coverage of the U.S. state of Alaska, and on circumpolar affairs and policy.[1] The site is an advertising-based for-profit enterprise, setting it apart from many other, not-for-profit online-only news websites like ProPublica or the Texas Tribune.[2] The organization is co-owned by Alice Rogoff, Tony Hopfinger and Amanda Coyne, and has come to employ a staff of about 15 full-time writers, editors and salespeople.

So.. it is a fucking blog... and reported on my the worst of left wing rags, the Huffo Puffo...

Yawn

Forum List

Back