How about we ignore the Jews?

Another topic about Jews! Why can´t we just ignore them?

We ignored them before WWII and 6 million were murdered. "Never Again"
The United States didn't allow in Jewish refugees from the Nazi era. America ignored warnings from the Holocaust. America even after entering WWII had not lifted a finger to stop the Nazi Holocaust. Actually American industrialists helped the Nazis. Many American Nazi sympathizers include Henry Ford, Coca Cola, IBM, Rockerfeller and JP Morgan. Did you know during the Nazi regime that there were in America Jewish quotas in colleges, Jews couldn't own property, or even rent in many places because of antisemites. America even had pogroms against Jews during the Holocaust. The United States hasn't been too nice to Jews.

Another topic about Jews! Why can´t we just ignore them?

We ignored them before WWII and 6 million were murdered. "Never Again"
The United States didn't allow in Jewish refugees from the Nazi era. America ignored warnings from the Holocaust. America even after entering WWII had not lifted a finger to stop the Nazi Holocaust. Actually American industrialists helped the Nazis. Many American Nazi sympathizers include Henry Ford, Coca Cola, IBM, Rockerfeller and JP Morgan. Did you know during the Nazi regime that there were in America Jewish quotas in colleges, Jews couldn't own property, or even rent in many places because of antisemites. America even had pogroms against Jews during the Holocaust. The United States hasn't been too nice to Jews.
Jews were not the only ones who had it bad. You are just allowed to emote. Over and over and over....

The United States hasn't been too nice to Jews

You are SO FULL OF SHIT it is hilarious and nauseating at the same time...

Which demographic owned the most slaves? Jews
Which demographic dominated the politics of the Confederacy? Jews
Which demographic owns and controls every single major media outlet? Jews

Which demographic did 911....

upload_2019-8-22_11-1-28.jpeg

its that BALFOUR DECLARATION {OF WAR} "B" the "A" version
did not mention war
No, it is just a declaration of support for a national home for the Jews. And that´s not even the point. The point is how it came into being.

Oh yes-----I remember that very well. Its nascence logically dates back to the
beginning of the 19th century (AD) Jews began an active project to buy land
in the place called "palestina" and did so in order to start little farming villages.
This project attracted arabs from the surrounding lands who sought work or business opportunities. Tensions arose as they do based on the ethos of
muslim societies-----one of the reasons being that it is actually ILLEGAL in shariah
law for jews to OWN LAND. Some of the jews even owned HORSES for farm workd-----also ILLEGAL under shariah law. Yes-----I remember. These issues are only very remotely connected to the BALFOUR DECLARATION
I still meant the declaration.

Oh-----so jews founded the city of Rishon L'tzion in 1882 because of the
BALFOUR DECLARATION? (no doubt, using the crystal ball found in all
synagogues)
Yes, you got it.

I got what? Jews violated Shariah law? when? in 1882? sorta like
the Armenians did? Shariah law was NOT ENFORCED by the rulers of the
Ottoman empire even before Ataturk abolished them. Thus jews could LEGALLY buy land in the Ottoman empire and so FINALLY DID ----starting in
the early 1800s. --------you seem offended.

There is a lot of stuff in the news these days about Jews. What Jews believe, who likes them, who doesn't like them.

Believe it or not, Jews believe a who lot of different things. Any random group of Jews will have political, social, and other opinions running from one end of the political spectrum to the other.

Jews don't have leaders, no person or group of persons, speaks for all the Jews.

Jews make up less than 2% of the US population. They make up less than 6% of the members of Congress.

Jews can be rich, poor, but overwhelmingly, Jews belong to the middle classes of America.

How about politicians and pundits on both sides of the divide just ignore the Jew? Let the Jews live their lives without everyone worrying about them so much.
Easier said than done, when every political argument devolves into "Hitler!", and the "holohoax"...

Yeah, Ted Turner, Jew Confederate....

poor ancestors owned lots of slaves...

Poor oppressed Ted....

LaDairis sounds like a Nazi antisemite who is jealous of Jews. How could Jews own the most slaves, or dominate the Confederacy when they mostly lived in New York at the time? How could anyone own a media outlet? It is run by a bunch of stockholders.

How could Jews own the most slaves

jews slaveowners - Google Search

A: they did, since they knew their own demographic owned the boats. The African slave trade pre-dates slavery in America. Jews of the Confederacy knew that. They needed labor to work in the Southern summer, which whites, including Jews, really cannot do.

dominate the Confederacy

President of Confederacy = Jefferson DAVIS
TN Gov = Ismael HARRIS
Confederate General = Robert E LEE

Funny, how all of the main leaders have JEWISH NAMES....

How could anyone own a media outlet?

Not familiar with A/B shares issue. You can issue 40% of the voting stock and still control 60%, dumbfuck....

Now, please tell us the NYT, CBS, the WaPo, and Fox are not JEWISH owned and controlled....

No, it is just a declaration of support for a national home for the Jews. And that´s not even the point. The point is how it came into being.

in the place called "palestina" and did so in order to start little farming villages.
This project attracted arabs from the surrounding lands who sought work or business opportunities. Tensions arose as they do based on the ethos of
muslim societies-----one of the reasons being that it is actually ILLEGAL in shariah
law for jews to OWN LAND. Some of the jews even owned HORSES for farm workd-----also ILLEGAL under shariah law. Yes-----I remember. These issues are only very remotely connected to the BALFOUR DECLARATION

synagogues)
Yes, you got it.

Ottoman empire even before Ataturk abolished them. Thus jews could LEGALLY buy land in the Ottoman empire and so FINALLY DID ----starting in
No, this is not what I meant.

There is a lot of stuff in the news these days about Jews. What Jews believe, who likes them, who doesn't like them.

Believe it or not, Jews believe a who lot of different things. Any random group of Jews will have political, social, and other opinions running from one end of the political spectrum to the other.

Jews don't have leaders, no person or group of persons, speaks for all the Jews.

Jews make up less than 2% of the US population. They make up less than 6% of the members of Congress.

Jews can be rich, poor, but overwhelmingly, Jews belong to the middle classes of America.

How about politicians and pundits on both sides of the divide just ignore the Jew? Let the Jews live their lives without everyone worrying about them so much.
Easier said than done, when every political argument devolves into "Hitler!", and the "holohoax"...
Hitler did the Holocaust, the lie is that Hitler was Austrian, or even German. He comes from a Czech family of Hiedlarcek. Hitler was a dirty Slav.

synagogues)
Yes, you got it.

oh OK what did you mean?

synagogues)
Yes, you got it.

oh OK what did you mean?
The Crystal Ball and stuff.

Pa: there are Jews and there are Zionists.
That is a very simple statement, and I don't agree with the pigeonholing.

By Zionist most people mean it to understand that it is someone who is for the state of Israel. But there are also people who are "Zionists" and want peace with the Palestinians, the Palestinians having equal rights and so on.

Pa: there are Jews and there are Zionists.
That is a very simple statement, and I don't agree with the pigeonholing.

By Zionist most people mean it to understand that it is someone who is for the state of Israel. But there are also people who are "Zionists" and want peace with the Palestinians, the Palestinians having equal rights and so on.

there are organisms that support the filth of shariah law and there are humans

synagogues)
Yes, you got it.

oh OK what did you mean?
The Crystal Ball and stuff.

oh ----the crystal ball and the magic recipe for making gold and
blood recipes

Forum List

Back