How about it for those evil corporations?

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
The Coca-Cola system today committed more than $1 million USD toward relief efforts in eastern Turkey, after a 7.2 magnitude earthquake struck the area Sunday. The Coca-Cola Foundation will donate $1 million (US) dollars to the Turkish Red Crescent Society for immediate relief as well as the restoration of elementary schools impacted in Erciş and Van, which were destroyed by the earthquake.

Read more: The Coca-Cola System Donates $1 Million USD for Earthquake Relief in Eastern Turkey | Benzinga.com

The Coca-Cola system today committed more than $1 million USD toward relief efforts in eastern Turkey, after a 7.2 magnitude earthquake struck the area Sunday. The Coca-Cola Foundation will donate $1 million (US) dollars to the Turkish Red Crescent Society for immediate relief as well as the restoration of elementary schools impacted in Erciş and Van, which were destroyed by the earthquake.

Read more: The Coca-Cola System Donates $1 Million USD for Earthquake Relief in Eastern Turkey | Benzinga.com

lol...yes it was on the Atlanta business wire

lol...yes it was on the Atlanta business wire

yes true but have you heard about this from other U.S. media sources? Not saying that it hasn't happen Just wondering if it has.

corporation has no morals and no soul, that is not its function , this is why corporations should not be a legal person and the individuals in control of the corporation should be held personally accountable for the actions and damages of the corporation

google coca-cola aid to turkey and you will find pages of results it is even mentioned on their wiki page

Actually not much, sure theres a lot of pages but not much is on the earthquake.

Google

Google

there are several, dont pretend

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6FY3YlxND4]Dennis Kucinich - corporate personhood - 10 questions - YouTube[/ame]

Coke does a lot of business in Turkey, this is just a good business move on their part.

Yes, its a good business move, because its a known fact that people spontaneously stop drinking coke when the company doesnt donate money after a disaster. Weve seen it a million times.

google coca-cola aid to turkey and you will find pages of results it is even mentioned on their wiki page

Actually not much, sure theres a lot of pages but not much is on the earthquake.

Google

Google

there are several, dont pretend

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6FY3YlxND4]Dennis Kucinich - corporate personhood - 10 questions - YouTube[/ame]

I didn't say there weren't any I just said from all those pages there weren't many and I did not see anything from ABC CBS NBC CNN FOX MSNBC. I may have missed there reporting on Coke and the earth quake

I agree

That said, the marketing campaign, which includes TV and print ads as well, does raise a question: Is Pepsi actually the choice of the Obama Administration?
My reporting at the White House suggests the answer is a resounding no. Several senior Administration officials are committed cola drinkers, and without fail they spend their days sipping from a can of Diet Coke, a product of Pepsi's chief competitor, Coca-Cola.

Read more: The Obama Team's Drink of Choice? Coke, Not Pepsi - TIME
The Obama Team's Drink of Choice? Coke, Not Pepsi - TIME

NEW YORK: Coca-Cola, a member of The Climate Group, is among six new corporate partners to join Obama’s initiative Clean Fleets Partnership, which aims to fuel the up-take of electric vehicles (EVS) in the US.
Coca-Cola already boasts the largest hybrid delivery fleet in North America, and this week rolled out new electric trucks in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Washington D.C. and New York, as part of its plans to use fuel more efficiently.
The Climate Group

...dough to the OWS in training them to shoot cops & hate Jews along with their hate capitalism movement. BOY, those OWS stooges have dealt the DNC a death blow this upcoming election... like can ya say REPUBLICAN SUPER MAJORITY!!!

Good show by Coke. Important, morally right, and not at all uncommon. In addition to dollars, many thoughts and prayers to the people of Turkey.

Kudos to Coke, it may be a drop in the bucket to them but it's live saving to so many in Turkey. I guess it would be better to just let those people die instead of giving Coke a high 5, regardless of the reason they did this.

Yea, liberals lead with their heart, sure, right. :doubt:

Isn't amazing how rightwingers are all nice about donations going to a Muslim country when they normally bash Muslims s walking devils in the flesh? is it because they're trying to hold up businesses as benevolent so much that it skipped their mind that Turkey was evil Muslim country? I'm surprised Coke is bashed as being supporters of terrorists and killers.

Forum List

Back