How about it for those evil corporations?

:lol:

Here's buggerreb ignoring me.

bigrebnc1775 said:
Hi, you have received -197 reputation points from bigrebnc1775.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
fuck off ****

Regards,
bigrebnc1775

Note: This is an automated message.

Or it could be one muslim American helping out another Muslim country
Muhtar Kent was born 1952 in New York, USA where his father, Necdet Kent, was the Turkish consul-general. Muhtar Kent is of the Muslim faith. After completing high school at Tarsus American College in Mersin, Turkey in 1971, Muhtar Kent went to the United Kingdom to study at the University of Hull. Subsequently, he earned his MBA degree at Cass Business School, London.
Muhtar Kent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Current CEO of Coca Cola comes from CCI (Coca Cola Icecek), which is a company based in Turkey and in which Coca-Cola Export corporation holds 20.1% of shares and which operates 20 bottling plants to serve most of West-Asia.
So, Turkey plays a big role in Coca-Cola's global business and they decided to donate 1 Million.

cocacolax.png

Last edited:
Muhtar Kent was born 1952 in New York, USA where his father, Necdet Kent, was the Turkish consul-general. Muhtar Kent is of the Muslim faith. After completing high school at Tarsus American College in Mersin, Turkey in 1971, Muhtar Kent went to the United Kingdom to study at the University of Hull. Subsequently, he earned his MBA degree at Cass Business School, London.

Current CEO of Coca Cola comes from CCI (Coca Cola Icecek), which is a company based in Turkey and in which Coca-Cola Export corporation holds 20.1% of shares and which operates 20 bottling plants to serve most of West-Asia.
So, Turkey plays a big role in Coca-Cola's global business and they decided to donate 1 Million.

cocacolax.png

Thank God!!! Those poor people are getting some relief. WTG Coke!!!

cocacolax.png

They still have to find something to bitch about the evil corporations even when the corporation is helping./

They still have to find something to bitch about the evil corporations even when the corporation is helping./[/QUOTE]

A lot of local companies made donations, Google also donated 500.000 $.
The financial damage of the quake is relatively small, what was needed was immediate physical help like tents, blankets and generators.
And it came.
Most help came from Azerbaijan who sent 1.200 tents, 40 mobile kitchens, 5.000 blankets, 40 generators and the only foreign rescue team of 140 persons.
cnnturk.com

There were sent 42,711 tents to the region and 8,166 of them came as donation from outside world.

They still have to find something to bitch about the evil corporations even when the corporation is helping./

The financial damage of the quake is relatively small, what was needed was immediate physical help like tents, blankets and generators.
And it came.
Most help came from Azerbaijan who sent 1.200 tents, 40 mobile kitchens, 5.000 blankets, 40 generators and the only foreign rescue team of 140 persons.
cnnturk.com

There were sent 42,711 tents to the region and 8,166 of them came as donation from outside world.[/QUOTE]
Why are you quoting me to a post I never made?

And it came.
cnnturk.com

There were sent 42,711 tents to the region and 8,166 of them came as donation from outside world.
Why are you quoting me to a post I never made?[/QUOTE]

Not sure what happened but that was what I said not bigrebnc. I had that same problem earlier today, had to delete a post because the way the quote showed up. It's OK, I'm still glad they got some help. :)

The claim being made about corporations is NOT any of the following:

1) Corporations are pure embodied evil and never do anything good for anyone;
2) Corporations never make anything useful or desirable; or
3) Corporations should all be abolished.

Rather, the claims being made about corporations are:

1) Corporations exert too much influence over the government;
2) Corporations cannot be trusted to regulate themselves except in certain very narrow ways; and
3) Corporate income/profits are excessive given current median real wages paid.

And of course none of you have addressed any of those actual, as opposed to fictitious claims. This entire thread is one big straw man.

Rather, the claims being made about corporations are:

1) Corporations exert too much influence over the government;
2) Corporations cannot be trusted to regulate themselves except in certain very narrow ways; and
3) Corporate income/profits are excessive given current median real wages paid.

And of course none of you have addressed any of those actual, as opposed to fictitious claims. This entire thread is one big straw man.

Those claims are all false as well. Here are the facts:

1. Government (politicians) exerts too much control over corporations.
  2. Government cannot be trusted to regulate anything
  3. Government is the only thing excessive in any economy.

It amazes me. Left wingers are just ferociously loyal to their typical causes. Hate corporations. Hate cops. Hate Christianity.

Under no circumstance do they change. Not even with evidence to the contrary right in front of them.

So liberals say the only reason Coke donates is because Coke has many plants in Turkey. So Coke has lots of plants there, thus, many Coke employees in Turkey who were affected by this disaster. Thus, Coke donating lots of money to the place that it has employees working where a major disaster hit........is evil???????

OH!!!!! NOW I GET IT!!!!! Instead of donating that money AFTER the disaster, they should have just PAID it to the employees of the Coke plants in Turkey BEFORE the disaster!!!

Damn eeeeeeeeeeeeeevvvviiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllll corporations.

Here are the facts:

1. Government (politicians) exerts too much control over corporations.
  2. Government cannot be trusted to regulate anything
  3. Government is the only thing excessive in any economy.

Those are all statements of value, which inherently can never be "facts."

It amazes me. Left wingers are just ferociously loyal to their typical causes. Hate corporations. Hate cops. Hate Christianity.

What's more amazing is that you can say something like this, be totally set straight and refuted, and completely ignore all of it. On another thread you even said that liberals had "no response" after there were some fifteen or so responses already.

Like I said, I don't see why you bother lying when it's obvious to everyone that lying is what you're doing. What's the point?

Forum List

Back